Richard Sherman

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Richard Sherman

i made a thread saying sherman was a dooosh not too long ago and many people disagreed and said the pats need someone like him on defense.....i agree that he is a self entitled sc.umbag.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

i made a thread saying sherman was a dooosh not too long ago and many people disagreed and said the pats need someone like him on defense.....i agree that he is a self entitled sc.umbag.

He might be a scummbag, but we could still use someone like him on defense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to kevin13130's comment:

well you are entitled to your opinion, but i couldnt disagree more. i think he would do nothing but poison the locker room and make it all about him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

Yes. I remember and I agree with you.  He'll never be a winner in this league. Not happening.

i hope matt ryan embarasses him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

He's an incredibly talented player with a big mouth. While I would love a player with his talent, his attitude is questionable.

I would love nothing more than for Lloyd and Welker to roast him few times in Super Bowl 47.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

It is called no character.

All is good now. Wait until things start going bad. He will evolve into a team cancer before his career is over and no one will want him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

What did he say?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

What did he say?

Sound is not that great, could not get much.

Nice B-slap though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He's 24, not sure how many 24 year olds are the epitome of professionalism. The guy is a 5th round pick with his chip on his shoulder, Aaron Rogers was a first round pick and he thinks the world's against him. I don't mind him at all...

Also, the Falcons are toast! They're going to get a beating. San Fran vs. Seattle in the NFCCG.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

well you are entitled to your opinion, but i couldnt disagree more. i think he would do nothing but poison the locker room and make it all about him.

That is a definite possibility, but then again, maybe he's the vocal guy who pumps everyone up (doubt it haha). All I'm saying is, he's a pretty darn good cornerback, and we could use a pretty darn good cornerback.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

That is a definite possibility, but then again, maybe he's the vocal guy who pumps everyone up (doubt it haha). All I'm saying is, he's a pretty darn good cornerback, and we could use a pretty darn good cornerback.

We already have two who are pretty damn good. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

He's 24, not sure how many 24 year olds are the epitome of professionalism. The guy is a 5th round pick with his chip on his shoulder, Aaron Rogers was a first round pick and he thinks the world's against him. I don't mind him at all...

Also, the Falcons are toast! They're going to get a beating. San Fran vs. Seattle in the NFCCG.

ridley, hernandez, gronk, vereen, bolden, francis, mccourty, arrington, dennard, etc.....all in the early to mid-20's and dont behave anything like sherman. and thats just on the patriots, theres plenty of rookies who are much more professional then that clown sherman.

and seattle might win, but id love to see the falcons run up the score on those seapigs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

yep, and they're not primadonnas, even though talib does have a record i guess.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Talib and Dennard? I'd start Sherman over either of them in a heartbeat.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

What's so good about him? In 2010 it was Tramon Williams, last year Ladarius Webb. It seems like every year the media attaches itself to the hot commodity at the time. This year, apparently, that CB is Dick Sherman.

We'll just see how he good this kid is as his career goes.  You didn't hear a word about him last year.

Sherman was very good last season. He was voted onto an all rookie team. In his two seasons, he's been good

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

What's so good about him? In 2010 it was Tramon Williams, last year Ladarius Webb. It seems like every year the media attaches itself to the hot commodity at the time. This year, apparently, that CB is Dick Sherman.

We'll just see how he good this kid is as his career goes.  You didn't hear a word about him last year.

You might not have heard about him last year (he's only been in the league two years), but he led all rookies with 21 pass defensed and 4 interceptions in 2011, and he only played 10 games. He's probably emerged as a big name this year partly because of his big mouth and partly due to the success of the Seahawks.

Say what you want about his attitude and his ego, but there's no denying he has the physical talents to be a great cover corner in the NFL.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

ridley, hernandez, gronk, vereen, bolden, francis, mccourty, arrington, dennard, etc.....all in the early to mid-20's and dont behave anything like sherman. and thats just on the patriots, theres plenty of rookies who are much more professional then that clown sherman.

and seattle might win, but id love to see the falcons run up the score on those seapigs.

You lost me at Gronk being professional. Not sure I'll mention Dennard as a pro, either.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I wouldn't.  Sherman has an IQ of 6. I still want to his grades at Stanford.

Well, you don't know that. Dennard got ejected in his last college game for fighting and then proceeded to punch a cop before the draft. They aren't perfect either

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

I wouldn't.  Sherman has an IQ of 6. I still want to his grades at Stanford.

A lot of folks were wondering the same about Morris Claiborne. He turned out to be an alright pick for the Cowboys.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

You lost me at Gronk being professional. Not sure I'll mention Dennard as a pro, either.

gronk is just goofy, doesnt mean he isnt professional. and i guess you have a point on dennard, but he has done nothing but be a good teammate and a good player since he has been on the pats....so he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Sections
Shortcuts