Richard Sherman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Re: Richard Sherman

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

He's 24, not sure how many 24 year olds are the epitome of professionalism. The guy is a 5th round pick with his chip on his shoulder, Aaron Rogers was a first round pick and he thinks the world's against him. I don't mind him at all...

Also, the Falcons are toast! They're going to get a beating. San Fran vs. Seattle in the NFCCG.

ridley, hernandez, gronk, vereen, bolden, francis, mccourty, arrington, dennard, etc.....all in the early to mid-20's and dont behave anything like sherman. and thats just on the patriots, theres plenty of rookies who are much more professional then that clown sherman.

and seattle might win, but id love to see the falcons run up the score on those seapigs.

You lost me at Gronk being professional. Not sure I'll mention Dennard as a pro, either.

gronk is just goofy, doesnt mean he isnt professional. and i guess you have a point on dennard, but he has done nothing but be a good teammate and a good player since he has been on the pats....so he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

I think there's more to the Dennard story than was reported. If I recall correctly, Dennard once tweeted about being excited over the season finale of Pretty Little Liars. Does that seem like a guy who would take on five cops to you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He's 24, not sure how many 24 year olds are the epitome of professionalism. The guy is a 5th round pick with his chip on his shoulder, Aaron Rogers was a first round pick and he thinks the world's against him. I don't mind him at all...

Also, the Falcons are toast! They're going to get a beating. San Fran vs. Seattle in the NFCCG.

ridley, hernandez, gronk, vereen, bolden, francis, mccourty, arrington, dennard, etc.....all in the early to mid-20's and dont behave anything like sherman. and thats just on the patriots, theres plenty of rookies who are much more professional then that clown sherman.

and seattle might win, but id love to see the falcons run up the score on those seapigs.

You lost me at Gronk being professional. Not sure I'll mention Dennard as a pro, either.

gronk is just goofy, doesnt mean he isnt professional. and i guess you have a point on dennard, but he has done nothing but be a good teammate and a good player since he has been on the pats....so he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Richard Sherman's teammates seem to like him just fine, it's the opposing guys that don't get along with him. And you're going to have to define professionalism to me if Gronk counts as a proffesional.

Like I said earlier, Sherman reminds me of Aaron Rogers. If Rogers had been a fifth rounder he would have act like Sherman. Trash talking, showing up his opponents, tool bag...sounds like Rogers to me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to kevin13130's comment:

I think there's more to the Dennard story than was reported. If I recall correctly, Dennard once tweeted about being excited over the season finale of Pretty Little Liars. Does that seem like a guy who would take on five cops to you?

Alcohol changes people.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

So I watched the vid that was posted on the other thread. If that's the thing you're talking about, I personally didn't see it as bad. Clearly a bit arrogant and brash. But a lot of it just seems like trash talking. Remember Belichick a few years back after the Jets when he said, "Best defense in the league my as$"?

Yeah, Sherman is annoying, but we can't pretend that Pats players are perfect soldiers.

Talib and Dennard can't seem to go two years without getting into a fight. Is in inflicting harm on someone else not worse than a player opening his mouth?

Spikes loves to get his peni$ on camera and tweets about maybe talking (and doing more?) with another guys girlfriend. He also tried to gauge someone's eyes out at Vandy during a game

Lloyd had character was problematic and had character issues, which led to him moving around so many times.

There are quite a number of NFL players who think Logan Mankins is dirty

Sherman runs his mouth too much, no doubt. But he's just been talk and it's been harmless. Plus, a lot of players are known to talk sh%$ just to get under the skin of others. Maybe it helps his team. Who knows.

I have no problem with Dennard and the other Talib. But I just couldn't take the fact that you make  them out as more professional when theyve done things multiple times that are more unprofessional

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to kevin13130's comment:

Well, he got in a fight in his final college game. So it's not unlike him. Does tweeinting about Pretty Little Liars exonerate you?

If he wasn't on the Pats, I'm not sure you would defend him with the Pretty Little Liars Comment. Look at all the weird stuff Spikes tweets!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to dapats1281's comment:

So I watched the vid that was posted on the other thread. If that's the thing you're talking about, I personally didn't see it as bad. Clearly a bit arrogant and brash. But a lot of it just seems like trash talking. Remember Belichick a few years back after the Jets when he said, "Best defense in the league my as$"?

Yeah, Sherman is annoying, but we can't pretend that Pats players are perfect soldiers.

Talib and Dennard can't seem to go two years without getting into a fight. Is in inflicting harm on someone else not worse than a player opening his mouth?

Spikes loves to get his peni$ on camera and tweets about maybe talking (and doing more?) with another guys girlfriend. He also tried to gauge someone's eyes out at Vandy during a game

Lloyd had character was problematic and had character issues, which led to him moving around so many times.

There are quite a number of NFL players who think Logan Mankins is dirty

Lloyd runs his mouth too much, no doubt. But he's just been talk and it's been harmless. Plus, a lot of players are known to talk sh%$ just to get under the skin of others. Maybe it helps his team. Who knows.

I have no problem with Dennard and the other Talib. But I just couldn't take the fact that you make  them out as more professional when theyve done things multiple times that are more unprofessional

Lloyd runs his mouth? No we're on to trying to pretend Lloyd runs his mouth?  Oh my.

Sherman and his group that he leads tried to start a brawl before the game on Sunday for crying out loud. He follows people off the field in victory like a thug punk. Williams should have knocked his tooth loose.

That was a typo, i meant Sherman

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

Well, he got in a fight in his final college game. So it's not unlike him. Does tweeinting about Pretty Little Liars exonerate you?

If he wasn't on the Pats, I'm not sure you would defend him with the Pretty Little Liars Comment. Look at all the weird stuff Spikes tweets!

I was not aware of that fight, so I did not realize he had any violent tendencies prior to that incident. That is somewhat disturbing news though. I still think he's a good guy in general.

No, tweeting about a girly TV show certainly doesn't exonerate him. I just find it hard to believe that a guy who watches that show would fight a hoard of police. That holds true even if he weren't a Patriot. Maybe he did do it, maybe he didn't. I'm just saying he seems to have a softer side than most NFL players I've seen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

If anyone is a C's fan, I would compare Sherman's trash talking to that of Kevin Garnett's. Garnett would probably be receiving a punch from Trent Williams if he said his mom smelled like Honey Nut Cheerios.

If you can't stand Garnett, then I can understand how you can't stand Sherman.

But if you like KG and dislike Sherman, then it's clearly just homer bias. And it's just another case of the player you hate to play, but the one you would love if he played for you.

I'm sure fans outside of Minnesota and Boston hate Garnett as much as people hate Sherman

Sections
Shortcuts