Richard Sherman's Penninsula

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: Richard Sherman's Penninsula

In response to TravisBean's comment:

Hmm.

Revis and his supposed island does not have a ring while Sherman does.  Hmm.

Discuss:

Travis Bean.... Are you the TURD aka Deadhead aka Rusty?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to lopez8173's comment:

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

In response to TravisBean's comment:

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

How is this even a topic? What is the point the discussion starter thinks he/she/it (probably it) is making?

revis led 2 jets teams to the afc championship game-

No he didn't.  The Jets O Line and run game did, minus two choke jobs by their opponents.

Led?

LOL!

This is like saying Sanchez led the Jets to the playoffs. They were 8-8 in 2009 until INdy laid down for NY to get in. Get your facts straight.

Revis has never been a leader. Ever.

Ah yes, it's the old "only the games I think should count count" defense.  What a loooooSIR!

Get this fact straight.   You are a freakin moron.  

Umm I think you better look in the mirror before you call anyone a loser because it is a well deserve reference of jets trolls much like yourself lol... It must be many miles high  pile up of misery hearing  news revis is a patriot now  huh mike lol.

did you think you were texting, junior?  A little punctuation every once in a while may lead to something partially coherent.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Rusty talking out both sides of his mouth?  Shocker! What a fraud! 

How was the movie theater today Rusty, did you sell tickets or popcorn today?  I noticed you on for a few minutes earlier in the day, they only give you a 30 minute lunch there? LOL!

Lol. No, he's actually talking out of his arsshole. Can't you smell the shi7?

Is that what that smell is?  Figures!  It did start to smell better around here for a while until Rusty came back. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Rusty talking out both sides of his mouth?  Shocker! What a fraud! 

How was the movie theater today Rusty, did you sell tickets or popcorn today?  I noticed you on for a few minutes earlier in the day, they only give you a 30 minute lunch there? LOL!

Lol. No, he's actually talking out of his arsshole. Can't you smell the shi7?

Is that what that smell is?  Figures!  It did start to smell better around here for a while until Rusty came back. 

Hey TBF12, in Rusty speak - on this thread-, I do suspect that Rusty has another binkey in Revis, will he now lay off TB fault in the playoffs? That is the ?

Rusty says  " Sherman at least shows up in the playoffs. Revis? Not so much.   Revis hasn't been able to hold Ty Law's jock. I could go on for days on CBs who were as good as Revis. Revis has been all hype. We'll see how he does here."

Does this mean that finally if the Pats lose in the playoffs, it will not be TBs' fault but Revis fault. Or split with TB fault on O and Revis fault on D? And, He is also mocking BB.

Did I/you hear a Thank you BB for Revis from Russ? Dunno, Iv'e been wrong once ....Wink

Keep up your good work and keep bangin em ....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Discuss this, moron .... Revis is getting 12 mil 4 years removed from his best season, a year removed from a blown out knee and has taken every last dime from the cap hell patsies because the Jets drove up his price.  Got to love it.  A desperate BB afraid to waste another year of TBs career.

And the Bronckettes, (who got BLOWN out in last years Superbowl Badly!), OVERPAID for a CB with a troubled past and injury problems. And playing in Mile High-Literally with the Legal pot situation, looks like a possible nightmare for a guy like Talib. And overpaying for a one trick pony like Ware wreaks of desperation? BTW it wasnt the Defense that cost the Bronckettes to lose so badly  I believe it was the OFFENSE that could only score 8 points!!! And talk about the kettle calling the other one black? It was Denve who grabbed a Peyton Manning in his last years and with a Balky neck no less to try and win another title for Mr. Wonderful Johhny Elway-the spoiled brat of the NFL when he played--hey Mikey smoke some more of the Ganga in Denver cause you're gonna need it for the upcoming year their buddy. What a loser you are comig on a Pats message board AFTER youre' team got slammed and now talking smack-LOSER!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:

Discuss this, moron .... Revis is getting 12 mil 4 years removed from his best season, a year removed from a blown out knee and has taken every last dime from the cap hell patsies because the Jets drove up his price.  Got to love it.  A desperate BB afraid to waste another year of TBs career.

And the Bronckettes, (who got BLOWN out in last years Superbowl Badly!), OVERPAID for a CB with a troubled past and injury problems. And playing in Mile High-Literally with the Legal pot situation, looks like a possible nightmare for a guy like Talib. And overpaying for a one trick pony like Ware wreaks of desperation? BTW it wasnt the Defense that cost the Bronckettes to lose so badly  I believe it was the OFFENSE that could only score 8 points!!! And talk about the kettle calling the other one black? It was Denve who grabbed a Peyton Manning in his last years and with a Balky neck no less to try and win another title for Mr. Wonderful Johhny Elway-the spoiled brat of the NFL when he played--hey Mikey smoke some more of the Ganga in Denver cause you're gonna need it for the upcoming year their buddy. What a loser you are comig on a Pats message board AFTER youre' team got slammed and now talking smack-LOSER!!!

I thought the age min for this forum was 12.  They need better security around here.  Are you really trying compare the patsies to one of the two superbowl teams?  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:

I thought the age min for this forum was 12.  They need better security around here.  Are you really trying compare the patsies to one of the two superbowl teams?  

Dips--it--stick with your post--do u have OCD ? Comparing Revis to Talib and BB to Johnny Elway since their both GMs of their teams-you are either SLOW or stoned--maybe both--do yourself a favor and reread the posts then post--that way you dont look like a moron!

Sections
Shortcuts