Richardson puts on show

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Re: Richardson puts on show

A top tier RB would be awesome, AFTER we get a killer DL, OLB, OL safety and WR !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Asher77. Show Asher77's posts

We will trade up for T.Rich if we do not land one of the three in Forte, Jackson, MJD

The trade is with Clev. and it is involving Mallet. I think the Tannehil thing is just talk, he isn't worth #4.

RB is one of the LAST pieces a GM should worry about ( providing they have a viable QB option ) and I think looking over our roster it is more complete than given credit for when you give the due consideration to defense upgrades via maturity.

BB will decide the value is there to consider RB this year. We need Vereen/Ridley and in no way grabbing the #1 back a blow to those picks we used.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In Response to Re: Richardson puts on show:
    [QUOTE]We will trade up for T.Rich if we do not land one of the three in Forte, Jackson, MJD The trade is with Clev. and it is involving Mallet. I think the Tannehil thing is just talk, he isn't worth #4. RB is one of the LAST pieces a GM should worry about ( providing they have a viable QB option ) and I think looking over our roster it is more complete than given credit for when you give the due consideration to defense upgrades via maturity. BB will decide the value is there to consider RB this year. We need Vereen/Ridley and in no way grabbing the #1 back a blow to those picks we used.
    Posted by Asher77[/QUOTE]
    I hope not. Patriots need to still prepare future at the QB position.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]A top tier RB would be awesome, AFTER we get a killer DL, OLB, OL safety and WR !
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

Well said!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Richardson puts on show : ... with our good Oline and TEs a superior RB would make a D pay....
    Posted by portfolio1[/QUOTE]

define what you mean by good oline. i think they protect tb well. i am not even sure if they are an average run-blocking oline.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Richardson puts on show : define what you mean by good oline. i think they protect tb well. i am not even sure if they are an average run-blocking oline.
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

Really Seattle??

I think we have a top 5 o-line in the league.

Light/Solder   Mankins   Connoly   Waters/Gallery   Volmer/Cannon

Sure we could use depth at center and I know some feel an upgrade, but we have pro bowlers at guard (and tackle if light stays)and 2nd teamer in Volmer with Solder looking like he could be a beast with some polish!

throw in the coach scar factor and I think o-line is not a problem in pass or run blocking. Telegraphing our running plays is the issue imo....when we use the run game that is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Richardson puts on show : Really Seattle?? I think we have a top 5 o-line in the league. Light/Solder   Mankins   Connoly   Waters/Gallery   Volmer/Cannon Sure we could use depth at center and I know some feel an upgrade, but we have pro bowlers at guard (and tackle if light stays)and 2nd teamer in Volmer with Solder looking like he could be a beast with some polish! throw in the coach scar factor and I think o-line is not a problem in pass or run blocking. Telegraphing our running plays is the issue imo....when we use the run game that is.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

left side had better years... not the last two. remember brady screaming out of frustration during the 2010 pit game? that was after bjge could not find a hole behind mankins. mankins played a bit better after that but has been inconsistent over the last two.

c... you said it already.

waters is the only one i feel who really works his a$$ off during the run play. 

i can see how the run game might improve w gallery. but i have not seen it happen yet. you may be right.

you know very well i want that run game to improve so badly.

btw... are there stats for OL? do you know where to find those?