Ricky

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Re: Ricky

I get banned all the time!

Who's Ricky and what did he say to set you off? Are u one of those guys that rat people out to BDC when they disagree with what you believe to be true?

I hate the type.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I knew Bozo, Bozo was a friend of mine. You sir, are no Bozo.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Well, no it was sort of a joke. But if you don't remember Bozo and Lloyd Bentsen, then it could get lost.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Who's Ricky and what did he say to set you off? Are u one of those guys that rat people out to BDC when they disagree with what you believe to be true?

I hate the type

He supports terrorism. Do you?

He feels America gets what it deserves. Do you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

In response to JRABBB's comment:

I hate the type.

yes he is. let him cry

i should report him for calling me a bozo.. that's a personal attack

whose posting got removed?

personal attacks seem to be what this board has largely been for the past year. 1 poster i know even created a new identity just to "try" to attack me incessantly.

what posting of yours got removed ricky? what was it about?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w77ICCgOpyA

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Your lack of understanding in the matter doesn't do much for you.  This is a sports forum where we try to have something in common and leave the political, religeon and others behind.  Very insensitive on your part Ricky.  Not in good taste at all.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

i could care less what anyones avatar is.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

Your lack of understanding in the matter doesn't do much for you.  This is a sports forum where we try to have something in common and leave the political, religeon and others behind.  Very insensitive on your part Ricky.  Not in good taste at all.

i'm not changing my avatar so get over it. i don't particular care for your taste either. good night.

i agree with the things you say-not all but enough-and i thik the jer5's who attack u are just moorons and ignorants that we let vote but still....

u really do push it a bit too much and it really doesn't belong here either

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

i'm not changing my avatar so get over it. i don't particular care for your taste either. good night.

i agree with the things you say-not all but enough-and i thik the jer5's who attack u are just moorons and ignorants that we let vote but still....

if you really pay attention you will realize that i don't push anything. i never initiate any discussions on the topic, the forum police do. unless you consider me having this avatar to be "pushing it".

these types of heated threads seem to follow u around

it's not a coincidence

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

if you really pay attention you will realize that i don't push anything. i never initiate any discussions on the topic, the forum police do. unless you consider me having this avatar to be "pushing it".

This is pluperfect el toro poo-poo.  I give you your latest thread in which you posted about military training operations in urban areas.  You initiated the thread and, interestingly, had every one of your posts deleted by BDC.

To wit:  http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/off-topic-can-any-of-our-military-lovers-here-explain-this-drill/100/6526672?page=1

So please, post whatever you like; I really don't care, but at least try to approach some level of veracity in what you claim to be factual.

Have a sterling day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

ricky defending onself is never a healthy place nro sustainable place to be in. you dont need to reply to your detractors only to those who converse on any particular topic with you civilly.

ps. im surprised bdc is finally doing something about personal attacks. but why now as opposed to this past year when it was horrendous for so long.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

i see no problem with anyone choosing to make a political statement with their avatar. freedom of expression is something we all value, right? i can see BDC censoring avatars that border on hate speech, but while the israeli-palestinian situation is controversial and tends to incite a lot of emotion, i don't think taking a stand on one side or the other is in any way unacceptable. 

25. This post has been removed.