Ridley a healthy scratch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Ridley a healthy scratch

Sounds like the beginning of the end to me. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Ridley a healthy scratch

This guy is done. My heart stops every time he gets a carry. Pats should trade this dude in the off season. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

its in the game thread.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Sounds like BB is sending the message to Ridley...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Fumbled 3 games in a row. That's horrible for his career. Sounds like tiki barber syndrome to me.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Wow. He may be not make it back. Suffice to say if he does he will have zero tolerance. No player can excel with that hanging over their head. No one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Agree. Three games in a row was one too many.

It is a real shame, I had very high hopes for Ridley this season, and have defended him in the past. But when your starting RB makes you long for Benny, something isn't right. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't agree he is done. BB going with tough for love effect. Just watch.  He'll give Ridley more looks in the last couple of games to see how he looks before the postseason.

I just hope Bolden's knee is improving.  

BB sends the message and I approve.

[/QUOTE]

This. I do not think Ridley is done, but I think it could be a while before there is even a chance of him getting the most carries.

I expect a healthy dose of Bolden and Vereen, with Blount getting a few carries today.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Pats win today and we win the AFCE.  I wonder if that helped in this decision. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pats win today and we win the AFCE.  I wonder if that helped in this decision. 

[/QUOTE]

Didn't the season just start!!??? Where in the he!! does the season go?! I read that and for a split second thought...what is he talking about?

it flys by.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stegall85. Show stegall85's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sounds like the beginning of the end to me. 

[/QUOTE]

Maybe they can flip him to the Colts for a 1st round pick....he's better than Trent Richardson..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I agree with someone that posted above stating he will be in a few games by the end to see if he is progressing, but come this off season feature back becomes a priority...this guy has backup 8 touches a game written all over him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

If BB gives him another chance, I hope it's during garbage time when we've sealed the win.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

its in the game thread.

[/QUOTE]

What is?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I would continue to play the guy or I would cut him. Playing mind games with a player usuallly hurts more than it helps. Ridley does not need the extra BS on his plate which simply makes things worse. If they think he's done...dispense with the romper room slap to the hand and cut him and move on.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

He's toast they are done with him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

If this clown is ever going to see the field again it will have to emenate from a concentrated coaching regimen with a very short leash even if he does see the field again. This butterfingers has been getting benched for 3 years because of his dropitis.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Done?

Depends if they see a specific issue with his technique and he makes progress towards correcting it.

He loses quite a bit of his ability to cut when he holds onto the ball with 2 arms but maybe that is what he has to do.

Certainly one more fumble when he comes back and he won't see anytime  in the playoffs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Playing mind games with a player usuallly hurts more than it helps.

[/QUOTE]

It's not a mind game. It's placing an asset on the shelf that you had no plans on using anyway.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sounds like BB is sending the message to Ridley...

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. The message.....

You blow!

Sections
Shortcuts