In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ridley is a liability.

take away fumbles (which he had 4 of in 290 carries last year, which nine guys had 4 fumbles last year, including Marshawn Lynch, LeSean McCoy, and Alfred Morris. the other five had the same amount of fumbles with many less carries) so ridley's fumbles arent a liability. everyone is freaking out over one bad game he had in which he had an unlucky slip on a wide open hole and lost the ball. Ridley is our best back.

[/QUOTE]

Ridley has had 3 fumbles in his last 10 NFL carries. He blows. He has 2 fumbles in 37 playoff carries. He blows.

[/QUOTE]

ok well one of those playoffs fumbles he got absolutely obliterated and practically knocked out.

[/QUOTE]

Somehow that changes it being a fumble? He blows.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Ridley it is!!!

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ridley is a liability.

take away fumbles (which he had 4 of in 290 carries last year, which nine guys had 4 fumbles last year, including Marshawn Lynch, LeSean McCoy, and Alfred Morris. the other five had the same amount of fumbles with many less carries) so ridley's fumbles arent a liability. everyone is freaking out over one bad game he had in which he had an unlucky slip on a wide open hole and lost the ball. Ridley is our best back.

[/QUOTE]

Ridley has had 3 fumbles in his last 10 NFL carries. He blows. He has 2 fumbles in 37 playoff carries. He blows.

[/QUOTE]

and did ridley not have 1200 yards last year and 10+ Tds, with a plus 4 ypc? he's the best option and had a bad week, thats all

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he had a bunch of yards. He feasted on bad teams and was inept when we really needed running. BJGE could not run against stiff opposition the same as Ridley, but he took better care of the ball. All Ridley has over BJGE is that he can exploit the bad teams better. He blows.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Sad to see the Vereen injury but Ridley Brinigs a lot more consistentcy to the run game between the tackles. Vereen obviously is a better threat on the outside but is not the same type of runner that Ridley is power and vision wise. im glad Ridley will get his shot Thursday to prove he's the best back for this team on a consistent basis

Ridley has more power but too many here think that because Vereen is smaller he does not have power. He clearly does and his running between the tackles is solid, strong and deadly. In fact, your second point, about vision, I would disagree with. Vereen's vision is as good maybe better.

And in terms of consistancy... well, Vereen puts two hands on the ball! And he is a big threat running routes. 

I like em both. Great complimentary runners. But you and many others underestimate Vereen. He is as big as many of the best feature backs in the league.

In any case, here is hoping that Ridley tries to earn his starting role back over the next 6 or 7 games. If he fumbles one too many times Vereen will stepped back on the field on play one his first game back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

[QUOTE]

Sad to see the Vereen injury but Ridley Brinigs a lot more consistentcy to the run game between the tackles. Vereen obviously is a better threat on the outside but is not the same type of runner that Ridley is power and vision wise. im glad Ridley will get his shot Thursday to prove he's the best back for this team on a consistent basis

Ridley has more power but too many here think that because Vereen is smaller he does not have power. He clearly does and his running between the tackles is solid, strong and deadly. In fact, your second point, about vision, I would disagree with. Vereen's vision is as good maybe better.

And in terms of consistancy... well, Vereen puts two hands on the ball! And he is a big threat running routes. 

I like em both. Great complimentary runners. But you and many others underestimate Vereen. He is as big as many of the best feature backs in the league.

In any case, here is hoping that Ridley tries to earn his starting role back over the next 6 or 7 games. If he fumbles one too many times Vereen will stepped back on the field on play one his first game back.

[/QUOTE]

i would agree with you that Vereen has just as good vision, but i meant vision between the tackles. Ridley finds a hole alot better between the tackles while Vereen is far more superior with his vision off the edge. so thats even. I just think we cant have Vereen is a guy that can run the ball 15+ times a game cuz 1) he's to small to run inside and 2) he's injury prone for being small. (shown already) i think Vereen is a great player and a huge game changer dont get me wrong you get Vereen the ball off the edge he's dangerous but i want Ridely getting the 15-20 carries a game btween the tackles while Vereen gets 7-10 carries off the egde for a perfect change of pace scenario with the two

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ridley is a liability.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ok well one of those playoffs fumbles he got absolutely obliterated and practically knocked out.

[/QUOTE]

Somehow that changes it being a fumble? He blows.

[/QUOTE]

i agree that Ridley does vulture off of bad D's im just happy to have a RB as talented as he is after the debacle of Maroney.... BJGE was solid but i still would prefer RIdley over him

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

i agree that Ridley does vulture off of bad D's im just happy to have a RB as talented as he is after the debacle of Maroney.... BJGE was solid but i still would prefer RIdley over him

BB spent some valuable resources on Ridley and Vereen. It would be foolish to have kept an average guy like BJGE and leave two high draft picks on the bench.

So now we see what Ridley is. A more talented than BJGE guy, who is a choker and a fumbler. Unacceptable.

Under NO circumstance do I want to see this guy on the field again. BB should trade him immediately for anything he can get. His chances have run out and to me were paper thin after the AFCCG. To do what he did Sunday after his unbelievably damaging fumble in the championship is unforgivable. He blows.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

No way Ridley fumbles for a while

Hey Joe, TFB12 is trying to convince everyone on BDC the YOU are actually my "2nd Account" and that I am running a scam. Just be aware that he is committed to this idea and has thrown you out there more than a dozen or so times throughout other threads. You may be able to get relief from a BDC moderator, but I am not sure how that goes......Just a heads up.....tell him TFB, Tell him how crazy and paranoid you are. Dud, sory to bring you into this, but I figure it is only fair that he is doing it to avoid any future confusion. He says you and I "think and write the same".....I know, Trust me, I know...........

That boy TB12 done lost all of his mind....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

BB spent some valuable resources on Ridley and Vereen. It would be foolish to have kept an average guy like BJGE and leave two high draft picks on the bench.

So now we see what Ridley is. A more talented than BJGE guy, who is a choker and a fumbler. Unacceptable.

Under NO circumstance do I want to see this guy on the field again. BB should trade him immediately for anything he can get. His chances have run out and to me were paper thin after the AFCCG. To do what he did Sunday after his unbelievably damaging fumble in the championship is unforgivable. He blows.

[/QUOTE]

and whos gonna be your RB? Blount, who looks like a bigger Maroney who is bouncing everywhere or Bolden who cant stay on the field whether its PEDs or injuries. the facts are simple if you take a looks at ridleys carries and the amount of fumbles he has its even with some of the top backs in the game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'd just run him till his legs fall off...what's the alternative? There's no one to throw to...Vareen will miss most of the season (per usual), there's no tight ends, Amendola will most likely miss some time...what else are you going to do? Have Brady drop back and get killed? I'd rather see Ridley fumble every snap before that happened.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Well said, and I agree.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Thanks Babe,  just read your posts. Some of your best work yet. How many hits did you get on outrageous statement #14,305? Keep fighting the good fight big guy.

"Defense Wins Championships"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

[QUOTE]

Well said, and I agree.

[/QUOTE]

thank you, finally someone with a brain agrees

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

if you take a looks at ridleys carries and the amount of fumbles he has its even with some of the top backs in the game.

[/QUOTE]

Apparently you missed the part where I noted that Ridley has fumbled 3 times in his last 10 carries.

Time for BB to work the waiver wire, because... He blows.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Well said, and I agree.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TC is a homer. There has never been a man who put on the Pats uni that he thought was bad.

Ridley blows.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Well said, and I agree.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you saying those who claim Ridley blows have no brain?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I'd just run him till his legs fall off...what's the alternative? There's no one to throw to...Vareen will miss most of the season (per usual), there's no tight ends, Amendola will most likely miss some time...what else are you going to do? Have Brady drop back and get killed? I'd rather see Ridley fumble every snap before that happened.

I hope Boldon is healthy enough to play v Jest Thursday night; he is a good back with more quickness than Ridley and catches the ball better, imo.  Ridley's fumbles are a continuing concern,  Law Firm never put the ball on the ground which makes Ridley's performance by contrast difficult to accept.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Ridley's now on the injury report, too, right?  Not sure it's anything signfiicant, but if it is, Blount may be the guy. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Ugh! Blount makes Eeyore look fast. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Are you saying those who claim Ridley blows have no brain?

[/QUOTE]

I'm saying your putting alot of blame on Ridley for having a bad streak of carries, yet Brady has had his own spell of struggles too, it happens to everyone even the gods as well

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm saying your putting alot of blame on Ridley for having a bad streak of carries, yet Brady has had his own spell of struggles too, it happens to everyone even the gods as well

Just to be clear... What spell of struggles has Brady had?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The 2011 an 2012 AFCCG he struggled. after the 2011 game he even said "I sucked pretty bad out there today", I understand it wasnt a spell and just one game. My point is we shouldn't be killing Ridley for having one bad game. Sometimes even the best of them struggle. I'm nOt saying Brady has bad spells he just has had bad games. im not trying to bash Brady dnot get me wrong, I'm not rusty, Brady is the best, I'm just saying we all don't have great games and shouldn't be bashed like Ridley has been. He struggled one game- he will be back

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Incognitacious' comment:

Ridley HAS to play, and he should...I mean one of his fumbles in the AFC Championship game came after he was literally KNOCKED OUT...lol...what's he suppossed to do, actually eat the ball in case he gets his dome crushed by Pollard?...He'll be ok, he does not fumble all the time and can RUN effectively better than anyone on the roster right now...

Exactly

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The 2011 an 2012 AFCCG he struggled. after the 2011 game he even said "I sucked pretty bad out there today", I understand it wasnt a spell and just one game. My point is we shouldn't be killing Ridley for having one bad game. Sometimes even the best of them struggle. I'm nOt saying Brady has bad spells he just has had bad games. im not trying to bash Brady dnot get me wrong, I'm not rusty, Brady is the best, I'm just saying we all don't have great games and shouldn't be bashed like Ridley has been. He struggled one game- he will be back

[/QUOTE]

Oh, ok.  One Game.  When you said "Brady has had his own spell of struggles too" I mistaken you as meaning he had a period of time where he struggled.  I sure couldn't remember one.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, ok.  One Game.  When you said "Brady has had his own spell of struggles too" I mistaken you as meaning he had a period of time where he struggled.  I sure couldn't remember one.

[/QUOTE]

No no I said it wrong I meant one game an that's whatRidley had jus one bad game and everyone is killing him for it. He doesn't deserve the comments of getting cut or benched after a bad game he's our most talented back

Sections
Shortcuts