Ridley it is!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Ridley it is!!!

IMO, BB should start Ridley, make him the featured back for this game and run him until he pukes or coughs up the ball.  Ridley's fumbling issue is fixable and, in terms of context, is certainly no worse than some of the better backs in the league.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

IMO, BB should start Ridley, make him the featured back for this game and run him until he pukes or coughs up the ball.  Ridley's fumbling issue is fixable and, in terms of context, is certainly no worse than some of the better backs in the league.

Well I think we are at the point of .. we don't have much of a choice.  I agree, Ridley should be in there to start the game tonight.  Use him, he has a point to prove, lets see him prove he can keep the ball.  I did not like at all how Blount ran last Sunday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

[QUOTE]

Well I think we are at the point of .. we don't have much of a choice.  I agree, Ridley should be in there to start the game tonight.  Use him, he has a point to prove, lets see him prove he can keep the ball.  I did not like at all how Blount ran last Sunday

[/QUOTE]

Nor did I.  He's got a power back's body and a scat back's technique.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Blount runs like Maroney..... That's that 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Ridley was top 7 in both rushing yards and rushing tds last season.  His fumbles have been magnified becuz bgje  never fumbled while with us, so fans got spoiled.  When u get 300 carries per year (290 last year) u have to expect 4-5 fumlbes lost a year.  Even bgje came back to earth last year in similiar carries (278) he had 3 fumbles with 2 lost. Compared to ridleys 4 fumbles and 2 lost. But ridley avgd 4.4 ypc to bnge 3.9 (bjge last year with us avgd 3.7 ypc). Ill gladly trade .5 -.7 ypc for 1-2 more fumbles a year. Ridley is a far superior back.

We are really going to need him now with the injuries to vereen and amendola. At least now well be forced to run the ball more and ridley will prove why he was one of the best backs in the league last year.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to gman101019's comment:

Ridley was top 7 in both rushing yards and rushing tds last season.  His fumbles have been magnified becuz bgje  never fumbled while with us, so fans got spoiled.  When u get 300 carries per year (290 last year) u have to expect 4-5 fumlbes lost a year.  Even bgje came back to earth last year in similiar carries (278) he had 3 fumbles with 2 lost. Compared to ridleys 4 fumbles and 2 lost. But ridley avgd 4.4 ypc to bnge 3.9 (bjge last year with us avgd 3.7 ypc). Ill gladly trade .5 -.7 ypc for 1-2 more fumbles a year. Ridley is a far superior back.

We are really going to need him now with the injuries to vereen and amendola. At least now well be forced to run the ball more and ridley will prove why he was one of the best backs in the league last year.  

Thank you. I've been saying this all throughout this post

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

I'm saying your putting alot of blame on Ridley for having a bad streak of carries, yet Brady has had his own spell of struggles too, it happens to everyone even the gods as well

You expect me to absolve him from blame when.... He blows?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'm saying your putting alot of blame on Ridley for having a bad streak of carries, yet Brady has had his own spell of struggles too, it happens to everyone even the gods as well

Just to be clear... What spell of struggles has Brady had?

[/QUOTE]

The 2011 an 2012 AFCCG he struggled.

[/QUOTE]

That's your idea of "a spell of struggles?"? LMAO

Comparing Brady to Ridley is pure desperation.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

No no I said it wrong I meant one game an that's whatRidley had jus one bad game and everyone is killing him for it.

I would call the AFCCG and the recent Bills game "two bad games". Three fumbles in his last 10 carries! He blows.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When he drops 100 yards and a TD and helps ware out a D and contributes to a good victory you will absolve him

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When he drops 100 yards and a TD and helps ware out a D and contributes to a good victory you will absolve him

[/QUOTE]

Give me the extremely short list of good teams he has ever done that to. He blows.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just to be clear... What spell of struggles has Brady had?

[/QUOTE]

The 2011 an 2012 AFCCG he struggled.

[/QUOTE]

That's your idea of "a spell of struggles?"? LMAO

Comparing Brady to Ridley is pure desperation.

[/QUOTE]

I'm compared their struggles. Tom Brady is obviously a god and Ridley is justa Very talented back

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'm compared their struggles. Tom Brady is obviously a god and Ridley is justa Very talented back

Ridley is a talented back who blows.

Look, it's really this simple. If you can't take care of the ball, you blow. Ridley is a liability.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Give me the extremely short list of good teams he has ever done that to. He blows.

[/QUOTE]

He combined for 150 and 2TDs in two games against texans. He ran for 150 on Denver and 127 on a very good Rams front seven 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He combined for 150 and 2TDs in two games against texans. He ran for 150 on Denver and 127 on a very good Rams front seven 

Hunh? The Rams? I said good teams. Their run D was bottom half of the league in average per carry last year.

He averaged below the NFL norm against the Texans last season.

And yeah, he did good against the Texans (not as well as Vereen) who were getting blown out in the playoffs. Like I say, he's a cripple shooter.

That's all you got?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Hunh? The Rams? I said good teams. Their run D was bottom half of the league in average per carry last year.

He averaged below the NFL norm against the Texans last season.

And yeah, he did good against the Texans (not as well as Vereen) who were getting blown out in the playoffs. Like I say, he's a cripple shooter.

That's all you got?

[/QUOTE]

Yea, I've thrown you stats, to me, proves Ridley is a top 10 back in the league. For the amount of carries he gets to his # of fumbles is simliar to the best in the league. Remember when AP had a fumble issue early in his career? bet you weren't saying he blew as well.

Yes, ridley does vulture off of bad D's but that helps make the games the blowouts they are supposed to be. Normally over the past couple years when the Pats are in a tight game they prefer throwing to running. example A: why BJGE only barely topped 1K yards. When Ridley gets the ball he gets the job he needs to do done to me.

Look we have a different opinon on this. I think Ridley is serviceable actually better than that and you think he blows. thats fine. I've read other posts you've made on here and agree with much of the stuff you say. THis is one time where we dont agree and thats fine. You have your side i have mine. We both love the Patriots- all that matters.