Ridley was Knocked Out Cold

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from floridamike. Show floridamike's posts

Ridley was Knocked Out Cold

I hope he's ok.....Great year for him....Looking forward to seeing him and Vereen next year...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Re: Ridley was Knocked Out Cold

Bernard Pollard is simply a Patriots killer. How many times has he hurt the Patriots in last 5 years?  It's remarkable.  I believe he has cost the Pats 2 super bowls.  Maybe 3, the hit on Ridley was a game changer.

Hope Ridley is okay, great player!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to floridamike's comment:

I hope he's ok.....Great year for him....Looking forward to seeing him and Vereen next year...

i hope so too-though i am surprised that with the w*ss we have for a "commissioner" there wasn't a 50 yard penalty and the Raven who hit him wasn't suspended for next season

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Ya, Ridley and Vereen were definitely positives from this season. We should not need to seek any help at RB this offseason.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Ridley's fumble was probably the straw that broke the camel's back. Give Pollard credit, the play was huge. Hopefully Ridley is allright because it was a surreal scene with players fighting over a fumble with coaches everywhere while another player a few feet away appeared to be knocked out cold.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

If you watch close enough Pollard launched in an upwards motion to make sure of Helmet to Helmet contact as for the fumble his butt hit the ground before he released the ball. Leavy reffed two games against the Pats two losses.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Give Pollard credit"

I'll give him credit for being one of the dirtiest players I've ever seen play based on today's rules, which are designed to avoid taking players out with concussions and so on. The Ravens deserved to win but Pollard is scum.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

If Ridley doesn't stop doing that stupid spin move, he can expect to get knocked out more often. I'm surprised it hasn't happneed sooner...hope he is Ok. The good news is he won't remember this game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

Agreed, Ridley was one of the only over-achievers this year.  Played a great year. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

Ya, Ridley and Vereen were definitely positives from this season. We should not need to seek any help at RB this offseason.

Correct.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

see ya next year...  can't believe it  ....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

RB is not a position of need for the Patriots in this years draft  and they might get a value pick at number 29 or 28. next year they will have Demps as well as Bolden,Woodhead,Vereen,and Ridley.