RIght From The Gang Green Board

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: RIght From The Gang Green Board

Funny how when Peyton fails, it's his team that sucks, but no one ever says that when his team is putting up record numbers all season. Most overrated and over protected player in sports. Great regular season qb but a choking dog when it counts.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Brady definitely has been subpar in some recent playoff games, but nowhere close to as vomit inducingly bad as Peyton has been in his playoff career. Hopefully this year gronk stays healthy for the playoffs, that will dramatically improve the offense ' s postseason play.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

I just thought it was interesting I stumbled across an honest Jets fan who knew the Pats D was riddle with key players being injured  and only losing by 10 points, with our own offense really not helping out on their own drives.

To be fair, that 10 point loss was more like a 20+ point loss.  Closing the gap in garbage time doesn't mean anything.  That said, it is surprising that we got that far given all the key injuries and a totally (except for Edelman) set of receivers.

SLGDEV/sheldong/sheldonlg

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I think I just fell in love with a jets fan--we both agree on Manning!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Brady and Peyton have both lost two Super Bowls but Brady never got shellacked like Peyton did this past Super Bowl. Brady walked off the field with the lead in both of his Super Bowl losses.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rustysr. Show Rustysr's posts

Don't you call ud6 and gints etc trolls and lovers for coming here? So in your own way your no better then those who you claim are jealous for coming here to another teams board. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

I think I just fell in love with a jets fan--we both agree on Manning!

I'm crushed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

No question that Peyton, for some reason I've never truly been able to understand, gets more slack than any QB I've ever seen. That said, I don't really care about the media hype.  Tom Brady subscribes to the philosophy espoused by the immortal Al Davis:  'Just win, baby.'

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

and right from the nypost, Rex is still the d coordinator taking more pride in his D and making the O his orphan, just like his dad, he just isn't a HC. Only if lightning strikes will the jets win a sb imo

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

So, from time to time I like to see what delusional Jets fans say over for entertainment purposes, but I stumbled across an honest one in a discussion about which team has the better chance to reach the SB:

BacktoQueens said: ↑

"He absolutely fukkked up Brady's Pats in the AFCCG. I'd say that's big time football.

Pats have the better D and coaching, but the Broncos have the better QB and overall O.
    I have no doubt the Broncos are the team to beat in the AFC."

Screwed Again Replied:

"Was a pretty lame game against a Patriot team running on fumes with like 90% of its most important players on IR.

Seriously how many more pathetic endings to over hyped Peyton seasons do we have to endure before people stop talking about him. I watched a lot of Bronco games last year and it seems to me half of his 55 TD's were 5 yard dump offs that his receivers took 40 or 50+ yards to the house. Most over rated crap ever. The dude is like the Manchurian quarterback. No matter how badly he falls flat on his face every season the media will go back to turning him into superman because he put 300 yards and 4 TD passes on the 5 worst teams in the league.... in October"

So, you troll Jets boards so often that you actually bring things back to a patsies forum?  

Why not...you won't do that for us you Jets wag...enjoy your continuing failure yet again this season...ZIP since 1969...what a legacy!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sounds like the Jets scrimmage last night went poorly for the offense. Both Vick and Geno Bust threw under 50% for a completion rate and the offense got stoned 4 times in a row from the goal line at one point.

Each RB, Chris Johnson and Ivory, both injury prone, were also terrible with barely a 2 YPC average. lol

Also, old friend Jermaine Cunningham blew out an ACL.

I am peeing my pants with their defenders practicing against Vick and Bust and them acting like they've accomplished something.  It's just priceless:

All I have to say is Butt Fumble! The most memorable Jets play in their entire history as voted on by Jets fans!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

What I don't understand is why there are still Jet fans in NJ? Rex is a likeable guy but as HC he is a disgrace. Management is a*s backwards, the fans are obnoxious drunks.

Although being a NE fan we have had our problems in our history: the Sullivans were not great owners who mis-treated their partners and lost money on other ventures that subsequently led to their financial demise and loss of the team; we only had one really good HC, Ron Erhard who built the team that Ray Berry took to the SB in 86; when we did have great talent we could never take advantage of it; we had our version of the Butt Fumble (the convict snowplow game vs. Miami in 82) which lived on in fans hearts as our #1 moment. And, throughout all of that many of us remained as fans.

So, I guess I get it. No matter how a team is, a fan still hopes that things will turn around and get better...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Funny how when Peyton fails, it's his team that sucks, but no one ever says that when his team is putting up record numbers all season. Most overrated and over protected player in sports. Great regular season qb but a choking dog when it counts.

Agreed, but be careful with Brady.  He's been channeling Manning lately. Let's hope he puts a halt to that this year and from here on out in AFC Title games.

I just thought it was interesting I stumbled across an honest Jets fan who knew the Pats D was riddle with key players being injured  and only losing by 10 points, with our own offense really not helping out on their own drives.

We're actually a bad match up for Denver.   The whole reason the Pats came back in that regular season game was because of the rising Pats D and the fact that the offense finally stopped shooting itself in the  foot with turnovers.

I think we'll wipe the floor with DEnver again this year and maybe in Foxborough in the title game, too.  They lost so many key players, and even big name additions are no guarantee. Ward now has a spotlight on home and might be too exposed, Talib has annual injury issues and Ware hasn't been himself in 2 years, coming off an elbow injury, well past his prime.

SOmeone listed the names of players who got hurt last year or who weren't available in the title game and it was stunning to read.

Pats were lucky to even be in that game and the 10 point loss was a mirage...got their doors blown off

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Agreed, but be careful with Brady.  He's been channeling Manning lately. Let's hope he puts a halt to that this year and from here on out in AFC Title games.

We're actually a bad match up for Denver.   The whole reason the Pats came back in that regular season game was because of the rising Pats D and the fact that the offense finally stopped shooting itself in the  foot with turnovers.

I think we'll wipe the floor with DEnver again this year and maybe in Foxborough in the title game, too.  They lost so many key players, and even big name additions are no guarantee. Ward now has a spotlight on home and might be too exposed, Talib has annual injury issues and Ware hasn't been himself in 2 years, coming off an elbow injury, well past his prime.

SOmeone listed the names of players who got hurt last year or who weren't available in the title game and it was stunning to read.

Pats were lucky to even be in that game and the 10 point loss was a mirage...got their doors blown off

Rustbag is a complete and utter fool. Wipe the floor again?? Please.

He also predicted that KC was better and would slap Denver twice last year. Of course when I challenged him to wager on that he disappeared.

Sections
Shortcuts