Right now the Jets are better!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

Re: Right now the Jets are better!

It will be difficult to hold the grip on the AFC East this year.  The Jets have obviously thrown their hat in the ring, and the Dolphins will follow.

Belichick's pool of assistant coaches has worn thin, and it showed on defense last year.  Expect the draft to focus heavily on defensive improvement.  To help with a lackluster pass rush I wouldn't rule out signing a veteran DE or outside LB.  Still, Belichick should give the reigns to Pepper Johnson. 

The offense will produce as long as the O-line stays intact, including Volmer an excellent young star with huge potential.  Brady will only have more confidence in his knee this year, and the young recievers... Edelman, and Tate will get much needed reps with Welker out during the early season.  The possible additions of a couple of veteran WR's (they already signed David Patton, and will likely sign Josh Reed) will help create some competition.

Can't control what the Jets do.... so who cares?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Right now the Jets leader rusher is Shonn Green.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Whoa! I just was watching Monster Quest and they were looking for gigantic rodents and snakes that might have migrated to New York from South Florida.

Breeding in the abandoned subway tunnels, and possibly in Central Park, these invasive species pose a real health threat.

Then I heard about the trade for Cromartie, migrating from Southern California this weekend, and I really freaked.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I'd say right now the Jets aren't as good as they were last year.

Additions: Cromartie

Subtractions: T. Jones, Rhodes

Plus getting back Leon Washington is no given. Still plenty of FA and the draft to go.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Right now the Jets are better!:
    I'd say right now the Jets aren't as good as they were last year. Additions: Cromartie Subtractions: T. Jones, Rhodes Plus getting back Leon Washington is no given. Still plenty of FA and the draft to go.
    Posted by Wizardsjag

BINGO!!!