RIGHT NOW, who's better, tommy or peyton? pats or broncos?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Re: RIGHT NOW, who's better, tommy or peyton? pats or broncos?

statements that start with:

-My word is bond

-as a pats fan

makes the forthcoming statement automatic BS.  go practice falling down somewhere.

p manning was down by a lot to the horrid new england defence and came back at garbage time. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Right now the Broncos look better because their D looks a LOT better. 

But Manning could throw out his neck again or what have you - it's really too early to say. 

Peyton versus Brady is a wash at this point IMO. 

Peyton slightly better in the regular season, Brady slightly better in postseason but they've come together there as Peyton has improved and Brady has struggled a bit more. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to COMMIECONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

as a pats fan, i hope we are in there at the end hoisting another sb trophy but as a betting man i think the broncos will be the team to beat. no way schaub beats either peyton or tommy with the $ on the table. i can see us having to play the broncs in the afc championship game. this is the best i have ever seen peyton play. his "limitations" have actually made him better. sometimes having vick life 5 tool skills can clearly be a negative. the man is more nimble than ever and tebowing his team to victories and leadership. love tb but he's been very inconsistent with his thorows. even yesterday, there were a couple of throws that could have been easily picked off that i did  not see tb make as consistently he is now making today. 3 or 4 games in a row of wtff moments. watched peyton and he was SMOOTH. not one wtfff moment. saw him throw an absolute frozen rope in the endzone for a td to thomas. his receivers are more built for the playoffs than ours. those guys are fighters on both sides of the ball. peyton could actually be the afc mvp.. think about that! as of now, i give both the b edge to peyton and the team edge to the broncos.. they are the essence of consistency. no wild mood swings as with us! 

[/QUOTE]

ELI

[/QUOTE]

JetsFan strikes again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Well Peyton lost to both Houston and New England almost guarentting them not haviThea bye. Theyll with their division and lose in the second round. Remember when CC said Jeremy Lin made the Knicks better than the Heat. He is a very odd man.

Sections
Shortcuts