RIP Mosi

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

RIP Mosi

One of my favorites when I was a  kid.  May god take care of you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Re: RIP Mosi

Thats to bad...we were just talking about all time favorites and someone brought him up..............RIP MOSI.......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

M - O - S - I    MOSI!!!!    Great Man.  Great Player.  I was honored to having been in the stadium for all of his home games.  God bless you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Great player and a fan favorite. Had a section in the North endzone dedicated to him for a few years. RIP Mosi..

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Our prayers go out with Lofa and the rest of the Tatupu family.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

RIP

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Mosi was my favorite for years and still holds a spot in my heart... My thoughts and prayers go out to his son Lofa who I got to know while he was at UMaine.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Great short yardage player, great special teams player, great blocker....nuff said RIP Mosi you will be missed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to RIP Mosi:
      One of my favorites when I was a  kid.  May god take care of you.
    Posted by jerh5

Anyone who was a fan or especially a season ticket holder during the 80's has a soft spot for Mosi. I was a season ticket holder from 1980-1991, sect. 103 row 7 and will always remember the M-O-S-I cheer when I was a teenager. Sometimes he was the ONLY thing to cheer about in those days!
    Very sad!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from YATitle14. Show YATitle14's posts

One of the best.  Mosi excelled in running in snow and ice.  Wasn't Mosi the lead ground gainer in the infamous "snow plow" game?  May the good Lord have mercy on your soul.  Rest in peace.  Thanks for the memories.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

thanks for the memories Mosi. Rest in God's light.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from packetloss. Show packetloss's posts

This is something I was not expecting to read today - deeply saddened.

RIP Mosi

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Very sad to see such a good guy go so early in life. He was one of my favorites throughout my 20s. He stayed in the area after his retirement from the pros despite having grow up in nice warm Samoa a sign of his love of New England. The scary part for me is that he was only a year older than me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSGalinFL. Show RSGalinFL's posts

This has placed a dark cloud over my day.  He was one of my favorites and it truly saddens me that these ex-football players are dying way too young.  RIP Mosi.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

Many of today's young players should learn from Mosi and the way he approached the game and life. Patriot Nation has lost one of the "Great Ones" of all times.  It was not just the north end zone, but rather the entire stadium and fan base who loved Mosi for who and what he was and always will be forever.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Mosi's Mooses. 
     He was one of those people who's love of the game made him a better player.

Some football team in heaven just signed a free agent superstar.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Mosi was there when I first started watching football in the mid 80's. He was fun to watch becuae he was really having fun on the football field.

http://www.easternmainesportsblog.com/2010/02/rip-mosi-tatupu.html

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

God bless you Mosi. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

A childhood favorite led the way for other Samoans to play in college and the NFL. The quiet leader and all around good man....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tamayo2431. Show tamayo2431's posts

I'm too young to have seen him play but from everything I'm reading about his tragic passing it saddens me that such a great Patriot and man has passed away. RIP Mosi.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

RIP

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

I loved Mosi! He was a warrior! I remember beating the Raiders in Oakland during the '85 playoffs. Mosi fumbled the ball but Raymond Berry told him to forget it and get back in there and pound the ball. Which he did!!!!!! God bless Mosi.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JasonVorhees. Show JasonVorhees's posts

News saddened me today about Mosi.
    Loved watching him.
    Great hustle
    Great teammate
    Great player
    Rest In Peace Mosi.

Sections
Shortcuts