RIP Mosi

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: RIP Mosi

I was stunned when I read this this morning, not least because Mosi was not much older than me. Long-time Pats fan knows that at times it has been necessary to dig deep to find something to root for out there in Foxboro. For many years, Mosi was that guy. Loved his work ethic and attitude; an easy guy to cheer for. God bless.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nbcanad. Show nbcanad's posts

Condolences to Mosi's family, he was a favorite, played game with much passion.
    PATS fan since 1974

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The 85' AFC Champioship in Miami was one of his many shining moments.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Mosi was my favorite Patriot when I was a kid growing up in the '70s, then as a young adult in the '80s, and that is saying a lot, with the likes of Stanley Steamer, Tippet, Grogan and others on the team.

Sorry to hear of your passing.  My condolences to your family.

May your spirit of teamwork live on in your son.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Rest in peace Mosi, you were a joy to watch and a true Patriot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Saddened my day when I heard the news...I remember Mosi as the bruiser fullback. On third and 1 everybody knew who was going to get the ball, and he always got the first. He was a class act both on and off the field.