R.I.P T Dog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

R.I.P T Dog

Some will know who he was

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: R.I.P T Dog

Rule #1 to survive a Horror show:  Stay away from the Black guy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Its unfortunate that T-Dog had to be the next one to die. But Someone said they wanted laurie to die, Im sure there happy Lol.  Although It looks like rick is gonna try and see if She's still alive so you never know.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Was there ever a worse character than Laurie? My God, just a lifeless, boring, bad acting, unlikeable woman. As bad as she was, the way she went...yikes. That was pretty rough. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Was there ever a worse character than Laurie? My God, just a lifeless, boring, bad acting, unlikeable woman. As bad as she was, the way she went...yikes. That was pretty rough. 

Lol. That was pretty intense, Maggy slicin her stomach open like that!!! And for a man that seemed to show no Love for laurie anymore rick sure acted like he still loved her when he saw maggy was holding the baby not laurie.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Lol. That was pretty intense, Maggy slicin her stomach open like that!!! And for a man that seemed to show no Love for laurie anymore rick sure acted like he still loved her when he saw maggy was holding the baby not laurie.

Yeah you can't blame him for that, it was his wife after all. How are they going to make this baby thing work? How do you run from zombies while holding onto a baby?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Now that was an awesome episode last night!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

http://scribd.com/collections/2849035/The-Walking-Dead-comic-english?page=1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I'm more of a Shane fan but T-Dog getting bit/eaten was definitely an "Oh crap" moment. Guess I was premature in thinking T-Dog was going to reach Ving Rhames status. lol. I am glad that Lori is gone. Only annoying character left is that little ____ Carl!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Its unfortunate that T-Dog had to be the next one to die. But Someone said they wanted laurie to die, Im sure there happy Lol.  Although It looks like rick is gonna try and see if She's still alive so you never know.

Yes I am happy. Kill that annoying kid next. 

Sections
Shortcuts