RIP Tony Scott

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

RIP Tony Scott

I know it's not a football topic but True Romance might be the greatest American movie of all time, easily the best Tarantino movie.  If you haven't seen it, rent it now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: RIP Tony Scott

In Response to RIP Tony Scott:
    [QUOTE]I know it's not a football topic but True Romance might be the greatest American movie of all time, easily the best Tarantino movie.  If you haven't seen it, rent it now.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

Yeah, really good movie and it has a great cast too. I drive past the Safari Inn a couple of  times a week and it always makes me think of that movie.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Classic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Man On Fire was one of my favorite films...why the hell would this guy jump off a bridge? His brother is not too shabby of a director either - is there a better sci fi film than Alien? Even Prometheus wasn't bad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Top Gun, The Last Boy Scout, Crimson Tide.  Great popcorn flicks.  R.I.P. Mr Scott.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

True Romance; Great film. Taratino script for the win.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

He killed himself?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: RIP Tony Scott:
    [QUOTE]He killed himself?
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

He jumped off a bridge in LA last night.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: RIP Tony Scott:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: RIP Tony Scott : He jumped off a bridge in LA last night.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

Damn.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

He had inoperable brain cancer. Not sure if thats the reason he killed himself though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Some are saying the brain cancer may have messed with his thought process and possibly inclined him to jump off the bridge. News is all over this here in LA!