RIP Tuck Rule?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

RIP Tuck Rule?

Being reported that the Competition Committee is trying to get rid of the tuck rule.  As much as I appreciate how we benefitted from it in the past it is definitely a little ambiguous from an interpretation standpoint.  Doesn't bother me too much.

In other good news they appear to be fixing the stupid loophole that invalidates challenges when you throw a challenge flag "inappropriately" a la the Houston/Detroit debacle.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: RIP Tuck Rule?

Another interesting proposal is to penalize RBs who lead with the crown of their helmets outside of the tackle box.  Seems fair given that so many of the new rules favor offense when a lot of times they are the ones that initiate helmet to helmet contact.  Will be interested to see how this is enforced and how long it will take players to adapt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Another interesting proposal is to penalize RBs who lead with the crown of their helmets outside of the tackle box.  Seems fair given that so many of the new rules favor offense when a lot of times they are the ones that initiate helmet to helmet contact.  Will be interested to see how this is enforced and how long it will take players to adapt.

Thanks, it will be interesting to see how these issues play out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

It has already ran its course!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

It has already ran its course!

LMAO I am sure Raiders fans appreciate that.  HAHAHAHAHA.