RKARP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

RKARP

Just wanted to say,

YOU ARE THE MAN  or if the case maybe YOU ARE THE WOMAN!

Just happy to hear I do not need to replace my Vince shirt! Thanks for your inside info!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: RKARP

really, I have said many times, I am just some one who is around the guys doing all the work and they cannot say anything from a professional and ethical point of view. They do all of the work. I am simply a guy hiding behind an anonymous name on a fandom board.

To be honest with you, if you wanted my opinion on something related to sports these days, lets talk college b-ball. I have seen maybe over 100 games since Jan 1. I am dribbled out.

I havent been to Gillette in months..but looking forward to June!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

Regardless of your Modesty,

I am one person who, when your speak of player information, I perk up an listen, I just wanted to let it be known, you have at least one fan on here for that reason. Though i'm sure in the future we will bump heads on "play calls, player play or some such fan based stupidity" that wont change the fact, You are the man/woman in regards to information.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

got to give props to Rkarp, he nailed the Vince info and stuck by what he heard, even when the exact opposite was being reported by the media. I'm sold.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"What a dumb thread. Rkrap hears speculation and then tries to sell people on having concrete info."

Despite your disrespectful name calling, he's been right on a number of occasions. Either his info is pretty good or he has good judgement on what to push here. 

Either way when it comes to Patriots roster moves, he's been right more often than most here, including yourself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I consider the info we get from rkarp to be that from someone who has better access to the info than do I.  I appreciate his posts but, respectfully, I take them with a grain of salt, not because I doubt his credibility but because even the best of info sources isn't 100% on the mark all the time.  In rkarp's case, in my experience, he's right more often than he's not. 

Surprise of the tourney thus far - Dayton Flyers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I'd like to thank karp too, for sharing with us the what he hears from people around the team. However,  I've been predicting BB would extend VW and that VW would take the extension the entire time it was discussed. "Wilfork would sign a 3 year extension, gain 30 pounds and anchor the D line ala Ted Washington for another dynasty run" were my exact quotes.

I would also point out that rkarp argued with me saying he didn't think VW would agree and that we just assumed he would. He used terms like no more loyalty and their is no way"Patriot Way", going on to admonish BB and Krafts handling of the Hernandez situation.

Then after he hears from sources the deal will get done despite the media driven turmoil,  he looks like a hero to the people? No, thanks. Like I said, I appreciate anybody who has incite from the poeple around the team, but in this case, karp should be saying, I was wrong, VW and BB stayed loyal to each other and are carrying the torch that is...."The Patriot Way"!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"What a dumb thread. Rkrap hears speculation and then tries to sell people on having concrete info."

Despite your disrespectful name calling, he's been right on a number of occasions. Either his info is pretty good or he has good judgement on what to push here. 

Either way when it comes to Patriots roster moves, he's been right more often than most here, including yourself.

Crusty is blathering about "dumb threads" but has started at least one on his own to get pats on the back about something he said. What a tool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

One of the biggest issues on this board is that everyone writing and posting, including myself is sharing an opinion. People act like they are facts but unless someone is stating a fact like a statistic or what indisputably happened in a game, then they are opinions. The posters that get up in people's faces need to remember that everyone is entitled to their opinion and you as a reader are entitled to agree, disagree, don't care or ignore said opinion. 

Sometimes I disagree and say so, other times I disagree in silence. The only time I get p'ved a little is when someone really attacks the Patriots. Then I feel that I need to say something.

It has gotten better but I think all the personal agenda BS and I am right you are stupid/Troll stuff should just go away. But again this is just my opinon.

I think RKarp reports what he is hearing. If it turns out to be wrong it is not because he wanted it to be wrong, but only that what he heard was inaccurate. He also posts opinions about things.

We are all entitled to our opinions, we can state them or not but we can't impose them on others unless those people want to accept our opinion.

The he is right more than he is wrong or he is wrong most of the time or any variance of this is probably to close to call. It would be nice if we could share our opinions without getting attacked. But maybe that is too much to ask.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

I'd like to thank karp too, for sharing with us the what he hears from people around the team. However,  I've been predicting BB would extend VW and that VW would take the extension the entire time it was discussed. "Wilfork would sign a 3 year extension, gain 30 pounds and anchor the D line ala Ted Washington for another dynasty run" were my exact quotes.

I would also point out that rkarp argued with me saying he didn't think VW would agree and that we just assumed he would. He used terms like no more loyalty and their is no way"Patriot Way", going on to admonish BB and Krafts handling of the Hernandez situation.

Then after he hears from sources the deal will get done despite the media driven turmoil,  he looks like a hero to the people? No, thanks. Like I said, I appreciate anybody who has incite from the poeple around the team, but in this case, karp should be saying, I was wrong, VW and BB stayed loyal to each other and are carrying the torch that is...."The Patriot Way"!

Champ, you are correct. I did not think Vince would give in, I did think that the Pats would give in based on what I have been hearing about Vinces recovery, which is all good. I simply thought the Pats were desperate enough along the DLine that they would honor Vinces last year.

Kudos to the Pats for letting the situation play out, but for sure, if they had some how lost Vince, I would have been critical.

And yes, I simply do not agree with how the team, ownership or the GM handled the Hern case, and I was, am, and will be critical on how teams handle players breaking the law, with the community put in harms way.

I was critical of the Rice/Ravens situation as well, and speculated Goodell gives Rice 8 games, but thought it prudent that the Ravens cut Rice

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

What a dumb thread. Rkrap hears speculation and then tries to sell people on having concrete info.

Doug,

I am not selling anything nor anyone. Simply posting on a fan board for football talk. Since you are new here, how would you know what I am selling or not?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I consider the info we get from rkarp to be that from someone who has better access to the info than do I.  I appreciate his posts but, respectfully, I take them with a grain of salt, not because I doubt his credibility but because even the best of info sources isn't 100% on the mark all the time.  In rkarp's case, in my experience, he's right more often than he's not. 

Miller will be approached by BC very quickly!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:

One of the biggest issues on this board is that everyone writing and posting, including myself is sharing an opinion. People act like they are facts but unless someone is stating a fact like a statistic or what indisputably happened in a game, then they are opinions. The posters that get up in people's faces need to remember that everyone is entitled to their opinion and you as a reader are entitled to agree, disagree, don't care or ignore said opinion. 

Sometimes I disagree and say so, other times I disagree in silence. The only time I get p'ved a little is when someone really attacks the Patriots. Then I feel that I need to say something.

It has gotten better but I think all the personal agenda BS and I am right you are stupid/Troll stuff should just go away. But again this is just my opinon.

I think RKarp reports what he is hearing. If it turns out to be wrong it is not because he wanted it to be wrong, but only that what he heard was inaccurate. He also posts opinions about things.

We are all entitled to our opinions, we can state them or not but we can't impose them on others unless those people want to accept our opinion.

The he is right more than he is wrong or he is wrong most of the time or any variance of this is probably to close to call. It would be nice if we could share our opinions without getting attacked. But maybe that is too much to ask.

+ 1 million and more!!

Pats-bilbo.. my sentiments exactly! This forum is a gathering of fans and their opinions. It should be a friendly place, and mostly is, without the need for attacks we see far too often.  The one sentence that resonates alot is the one about attacking the team.  Some of these "attackers" act like they know more about the game and how to play it than the team itself, which I find amazing.  It is one thing to be dissatisfied about something, but, to come across like you know better than anyone else is another.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Rkarp...

Not sure how you haven't noticed, but I'm pretty sure "Doug" is Rusty..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Props RKarp love reading your info.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

Rkarp...

Not sure how you haven't noticed, but I'm pretty sure "Doug" is Rusty..

I had not noticed...I usually do not look at a posters avatar or name..

Seriously, how did I miss that? I thought he was using???? Well, he has changed names so many times, I forgot what he was using!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

good call on VW

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

any word on his rehab?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

really, I have said many times, I am just some one who is around the guys doing all the work and they cannot say anything from a professional and ethical point of view. They do all of the work. I am simply a guy hiding behind an anonymous name on a fandom board.

To be honest with you, if you wanted my opinion on something related to sports these days, lets talk college b-ball. I have seen maybe over 100 games since Jan 1. I am dribbled out.

I havent been to Gillette in months..but looking forward to June!

When he's right, he's right...thanks for the info r

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

rkarp is one of the good posters here. Nothing more needs to be said.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'd have to say I trust his "sources" a lot more then  someone elses.  Care to guess who?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Miller will be approached by BC very quickly!

Be interesting to see if he responds the same was as Tommy Amaker.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Pats keep Wilfork with new 3-yr, $22.5M deal

Patriots agreed to terms with DT Vince Wilfork on a new three-year, $22.5 million contract.

According to NFL.com's Ian Rapoport, only $3 million is guaranteed, but Wilfork could make up to $8 million in 2014 through incentives. It's a rare happy ending for a veteran in New England after Wilfork reportedly demanded his release earlier this month. Wilfork was upset that the Patriots had asked him to rework the final year of his contract, which called for $7.5 million. Going on 33, Wilfork was limited to four games by a torn Achilles' tendon last season. With the Pats since 2004, it's possible Wilfork won't play out his new contract.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

What a dumb thread. Rkrap hears speculation and then tries to sell people on having concrete info.

Doug,

I am not selling anything nor anyone. Simply posting on a fan board for football talk. Since you are new here, how would you know what I am selling or not?

My guess.........rusty or the dude with all the pics.....lol Laughing

Sections
Shortcuts