RKARP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: RKARP

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

What a dumb thread. Rkrap hears speculation and then tries to sell people on having concrete info.

Could you be anymore jealous? My God you're pathetic.

RKarp, I may not agree with all of your views, but think it's obvious that you have some good inside info, and I appreciate that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yep, another solid prediction from rkarp.  I like what he offers the forum, and glad he is here willing to share what he hears.

Joke is on Rusty once again.  Well done, rkarp!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

You da man rkarp. Keep the info coming bro. Very interesting and valuable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

I'd have to say I trust his "sources" a lot more then  someone elses.  Care to guess who?

Hmmm, Who the jabro are you talking about?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

I'd have to say I trust his "sources" a lot more then  someone elses.  Care to guess who?

Hmmm, Who the jabro are you talking about?

That was a jabberiffic answer!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

What a dumb thread. Rkrap hears speculation and then tries to sell people on having concrete info.

RKarp, I may not agree with all of your views, but think it's obvious that you have some good inside info, and I appreciate that.

Why on earth would I be jealous of a lying moron who comes to a Pats board for a self esteem boost?

You thinking I am jealous of that makes your a moron, as the board already knows anyway with you. You're a dorky dope.

Anyone with half a brain knew Vince was coming back.  Half a brain. If you have a third of a brain left, think about that for a second.

RKrao said "MOnday" and it wasn't Monday.  This is now different with our Jets bet. He lost the bet based on the timing.

No one cares when the day of the week VInce signed off on the new deal.

Get a life, loser. To pretend he has some special info, when he's proven time and again he has absolutely nothing more than what is on the web, is pathetic.

DOUG IRWIN.... Are you the TURD aka TRAVIS BEAN aka RUSTY?????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

Why on earth would I be jealous of a lying moron who comes to a Pats board for a self esteem boost?

You thinking I am jealous of that makes your a moron, as the board already knows anyway with you. You're a dorky dope.

Anyone with half a brain knew Vince was coming back.  Half a brain. If you have a third of a brain left, think about that for a second.

RKrao said "MOnday" and it wasn't Monday.  This is now different with our Jets bet. He lost the bet based on the timing.

Get a life, loser. To pretend he has some special info, when he's proven time and again he has absolutely nothing more than what is on the web, is pathetic.

I just highlighted Rusty next screen name

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:

One of the biggest issues on this board is that everyone writing and posting, including myself is sharing an opinion. People act like they are facts but unless someone is stating a fact like a statistic or what indisputably happened in a game, then they are opinions. The posters that get up in people's faces need to remember that everyone is entitled to their opinion and you as a reader are entitled to agree, disagree, don't care or ignore said opinion. 

Sometimes I disagree and say so, other times I disagree in silence. The only time I get p'ved a little is when someone really attacks the Patriots. Then I feel that I need to say something.

It has gotten better but I think all the personal agenda BS and I am right you are stupid/Troll stuff should just go away. But again this is just my opinon.

I think RKarp reports what he is hearing. If it turns out to be wrong it is not because he wanted it to be wrong, but only that what he heard was inaccurate. He also posts opinions about things.

We are all entitled to our opinions, we can state them or not but we can't impose them on others unless those people want to accept our opinion.

The he is right more than he is wrong or he is wrong most of the time or any variance of this is probably to close to call. It would be nice if we could share our opinions without getting attacked. But maybe that is too much to ask.

Pats-B my friend, you are one of so many posters I've seen try to state this fact over the years. It's sad how many potentially great discussions get detailed by personal agenda. As BB would say, it is what it is. Try not to let it ruin the other posters you do enjoy. Peace. 

Go Pats! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

Rkarp...

Not sure how you haven't noticed, but I'm pretty sure "Doug" is Rusty..

Anyone who thinks RKrap is intelligent is just not very intelligent themselves.

I, like many here, knew Vince had no leverage and nowhere to go. An extension, as predicted was only a matter of time.

RKrap said it would be done on Monday and it was instead Thursday.  RKrap loses because his supposed inside info is pointless and worthless.

Here is what is comical about anyone who thinks RKrap has something more than what the public has:

The important stuff he should be giving us, he doesn't. The Adrian Wilson frayed Achilles comes to mind as do many other important pieces of info. He knows nothing as he runs around here mocking almost every move BB makes through the years here.

Anyone with a brain knew VInce would resign and come to his senses. No one with a brain cares specifically when that would happen, only that it had to based on the circumstances for VInce.

I find it embarrassing, akward and pathetic watching these people line up commending this groupie dork who works for ESPN, as he plugs in cables to a tv truck acting like an awestruck puppy dog around beatwriters or former players who are also speculating based on the info or status quo of any one given situation.

You'd think RKrap cured cancer here. It's embarrassing.

Meanwhile, I am 3-0 in bets with him and will likely never lose a bet with him, because he's just not very bright.

I've called it all in here almost to a T on every single thing through the years and I have ZERO sources. What I do have, however, is a brain. A big brain.

And there is no price on that.

Good to see you back, HotBlitz. Just in time for Crosby to choke it down in the postseason. lol

Hey buddy...

For the record, me telling Rkarp you were Doug was not a shot at you at all. In fact I like you. 

Next, Crosby isn't The pens problem. It's the fact they have no depth and crap 3rd and 4th lines with a very poor (team) defense. 

Not sure how you hate on a guy who wins the scoring race or would if he stayed healthy EVERY year. It's indisputable.

Not even a question who the best player in hockey is, followed by toews and datsyuk then BErgeron.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

What's not to admire about his game? Great skater, fantastic defensively, good on FACEOFFS. Exceptional vision, great snap shop, instincts and hockey sense are off the charts. I mean ill guarantee you if he stays healthy he wins the scoring title for the next 5 years in a row.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

I have to ask Doug/Rusty whatever the hell your name is. Has anyone other than you ever been right about ANYTHING on this board? Here you are blabbing away about how "pathetic" everyone is and how Rkarp is here for a self esteem boost? You don't need sources because you have a "very big brain"? Here's a little reality check. The only thing you have is a really big mouth that noone wants to hear anymore. You're constant name calling is "pathetic" and telling everyone how smart you are clearly shows that you're the one with esteem issues. 

Go Pats

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Compared to an imbecile like you, he is Einstein.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Rkarp...

I, like many here, knew Vince had no leverage and nowhere to go. An extension, as predicted was only a matter of time.

RKrap said it would be done on Monday and it was instead Thursday.  RKrap loses because his supposed inside info is pointless and worthless.

Here is what is comical about anyone who thinks RKrap has something more than what the public has:

The important stuff he should be giving us, he doesn't. The Adrian Wilson frayed Achilles comes to mind as do many other important pieces of info. He knows nothing as he runs around here mocking almost every move BB makes through the years here.

Anyone with a brain knew VInce would resign and come to his senses. No one with a brain cares specifically when that would happen, only that it had to based on the circumstances for VInce.

I find it embarrassing, akward and pathetic watching these people line up commending this groupie dork who works for ESPN, as he plugs in cables to a tv truck acting like an awestruck puppy dog around beatwriters or former players who are also speculating based on the info or status quo of any one given situation.

Meanwhile, I am 3-0 in bets with him and will likely never lose a bet with him, because he's just not very bright.

I've called it all in here almost to a T on every single thing through the years and I have ZERO sources. What I do have, however, is a brain. A big brain.

Good to see you back, HotBlitz. Just in time for Crosby to choke it down in the postseason. lol

Hey buddy...

For the record, me telling Rkarp you were Doug was not a shot at you at all. In fact I like you. 

Anybody who likes Rusty is worthless and must be ignored.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CRUSTYTHECLOWN. Show CRUSTYTHECLOWN's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Babe? Would you say Rusty is more of a clown or a dumbkoff?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Face it dead head. You have become irrelevant and passé. Your brand of social weaving always was at critical levels of wearing thin. You left for a few weeks to get straight(admirable) but you had to believe we would all be a bit different when ya came back...right? Perhaps one day we can all feverishly try and one up each other again. Not today. You are a DVD. We use blue ray.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Again rkarp...great stuff. i don't give a rats azz how/where/why you get your nuggets of info. I understand that it's being conveyed as "this is what I've heard...take it for what it's worth". Regardless, it's valuable and exciting to have access to someone who in turn has access to people most of us don't. Keep up the great work. Appreciate it all.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

What's with this idiot Doug? He is like a scorned misstress, or an ex wife. Jealousy is not a color that flatters Doug. Move along Doug, nothing to see here. Your thoughts and analysis are stale and passé. Your criticism reeks of desperation to try and be relevant here. 

You lost your fastball dude. You're nothing. Even your insults don't hit the mark with anyone anymore. You're a tired act. Go visit another fandom board and try to establish yourself. You are done here. 

You lost our Jets bet. And don't forget it!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to CRUSTYTHECLOWN's comment:

Babe? Would you say Rusty is more of a clown or a dumbkoff?

Tough call.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Nice work rkarp, you have provided some usefull information this year...Kelly's knee, Dobson's foot, Vince's contract, etc. And it's always a pleasure to watch you thoroughly embarrass our village idiot rusty. Keep up the good work!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

After the Tommy Kelly Fiasco, you'd think this dope would learn to keep quiet on subjects like this.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Rkarp...

Hey buddy...

Anybody who likes Rusty is worthless and must be ignored.

+10

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

Dude.  Seriously.  Enough.  This repeater isn't funny or cool.  It's honestly just as annoying as the Trombone himself.

Sections
Shortcuts