RKARP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: RKARP

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment: 

[/QUOTE]

Face it dead head. You have become irrelevant and passé. Your brand of social weaving always was at critical levels of wearing thin. You left for a few weeks to get straight(admirable) but you had to believe we would all be a bit different when ya came back...right? Perhaps one day we can all feverishly try and one up each other again. Not today. You are a DVD. We use blue ray.

[/QUOTE]

You are a DVD. We use blue ray. LOL +1 !! Early nominee for line of the year!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

please do it then. Don't threaten me. Ain't no love lost here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What a dumb thread. Rkrap hears speculation and then tries to sell people on having concrete info.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry if I'm late to the party, but clearly, that is another Queenie handle.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

[QUOTE]

Rkarp...

Not sure how you haven't noticed, but I'm pretty sure "Doug" is Rusty..

[/QUOTE]

Anyone who thinks RKrap is intelligent is just not very intelligent themselves.

I, like many here, knew Vince had no leverage and nowhere to go. An extension, as predicted was only a matter of time.

RKrap said it would be done on Monday and it was instead Thursday.  RKrap loses because his supposed inside info is pointless and worthless.

Here is what is comical about anyone who thinks RKrap has something more than what the public has:

The important stuff he should be giving us, he doesn't. The Adrian Wilson frayed Achilles comes to mind as do many other important pieces of info. He knows nothing as he runs around here mocking almost every move BB makes through the years here.

Anyone with a brain knew VInce would resign and come to his senses. No one with a brain cares specifically when that would happen, only that it had to based on the circumstances for VInce.

I find it embarrassing, akward and pathetic watching these people line up commending this groupie dork who works for ESPN, as he plugs in cables to a tv truck acting like an awestruck puppy dog around beatwriters or former players who are also speculating based on the info or status quo of any one given situation.

You'd think RKrap cured cancer here. It's embarrassing.

Meanwhile, I am 3-0 in bets with him and will likely never lose a bet with him, because he's just not very bright.

I've called it all in here almost to a T on every single thing through the years and I have ZERO sources. What I do have, however, is a brain. A big brain.

And there is no price on that.

Good to see you back, HotBlitz. Just in time for Crosby to choke it down in the postseason. lol

[/QUOTE]

Let's review some of your other predictions...

The salary cap will not increase until 2015... WRONG

The patsies will have 20 mil in cap space (before the increase in cap that you denied would happen was announced).... WRONG

The Jets would not win more than 4 games.... WRONG

Shall we continue?  No?  I don't blame you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

[QUOTE]

Rkarp...

Not sure how you haven't noticed, but I'm pretty sure "Doug" is Rusty..

[/QUOTE]

Anyone who thinks RKrap is intelligent is just not very intelligent themselves.

I, like many here, knew Vince had no leverage and nowhere to go. An extension, as predicted was only a matter of time.

RKrap said it would be done on Monday and it was instead Thursday.  RKrap loses because his supposed inside info is pointless and worthless.

Here is what is comical about anyone who thinks RKrap has something more than what the public has:

The important stuff he should be giving us, he doesn't. The Adrian Wilson frayed Achilles comes to mind as do many other important pieces of info. He knows nothing as he runs around here mocking almost every move BB makes through the years here.

Anyone with a brain knew VInce would resign and come to his senses. No one with a brain cares specifically when that would happen, only that it had to based on the circumstances for VInce.

I find it embarrassing, akward and pathetic watching these people line up commending this groupie dork who works for ESPN, as he plugs in cables to a tv truck acting like an awestruck puppy dog around beatwriters or former players who are also speculating based on the info or status quo of any one given situation.

You'd think RKrap cured cancer here. It's embarrassing.

Meanwhile, I am 3-0 in bets with him and will likely never lose a bet with him, because he's just not very bright.

I've called it all in here almost to a T on every single thing through the years and I have ZERO sources. What I do have, however, is a brain. A big brain.

And there is no price on that.

Good to see you back, HotBlitz. Just in time for Crosby to choke it down in the postseason. lol

[/QUOTE]

Let's review some of your other predictions...

The salary cap will not increase until 2015... WRONG

The patsies will have 20 mil in cap space (before the increase in cap that you denied would happen was announced).... WRONG

The Jets would not win more than 4 games.... WRONG

Shall we continue?  No?  I don't blame you.

[/QUOTE]

Other Russell nuggets;

"Ballard looks great in camp and will make the team"

"Wilson is a HOF player and will make the team, he looks great"

"Tommy Kelly will not be IR'd"

"Aaron Dobsons foot injury is not serious and he will not need surgery"

"Brady sucks"

Russell parades around here trumpeting he is always right and so smart. Every comment he makes from what I can see, he is wrong.

how about when he was telling everyone how players looks in preseason, not that he was there, but his uncle went to a practice....bwahahahahahaha! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

No one stretches and contorts a point like Rusty  . . . I think we all start calling him Gumby . . . 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What a dumb thread. Rkrap hears speculation and then tries to sell people on having concrete info.

[/QUOTE]

Could you be anymore jealous? My God you're pathetic.

RKarp, I may not agree with all of your views, but think it's obvious that you have some good inside info, and I appreciate that.

[/QUOTE]

Why on earth would I be jealous of a lying moron who comes to a Pats board for a self esteem boost?

You thinking I am jealous of that makes your a moron, as the board already knows anyway with you. You're a dorky dope.

Anyone with half a brain knew Vince was coming back.  Half a brain. If you have a third of a brain left, think about that for a second.

RKrao said "MOnday" and it wasn't Monday.  This is now different with our Jets bet. He lost the bet based on the timing.

No one cares when the day of the week VInce signed off on the new deal.

Get a life, loser. To pretend he has some special info, when he's proven time and again he has absolutely nothing more than what is on the web, is pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

Face it dead head. You have become irrelevant and passé. Your brand of social weaving always was at critical levels of wearing thin. You left for a few weeks to get straight(admirable) but you had to believe we would all be a bit different when ya came back...right? Perhaps one day we can all feverishly try and one up each other again. Not today. You are a DVD. We use blue ray.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty left for a few weeks to "get straight"? When? The only time I've seen him leave is when he gets banned - he's gone a day or two and then just comes back acting like the imbecile he is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

how about when he was telling everyone how players looks in preseason, not that he was there, but his uncle went to a practice....bwahahahahahaha! 

[/QUOTE]

That was my favorite.  You're a fraud because something you heard came through a day late, yet he knows exactly what he's talking about because his mommy's brother told him about a practice.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty left for a few weeks to "get straight"? When? The only time I've seen him leave is when he gets banned - he's gone a day or two and then just comes back acting like the imbecile he is.

[/QUOTE]

He should just leave and not come back.  Wow has this place been more fun to visit, read and interact over the past week.

If there is one true God and he is just, this peace will continue.  No more of Mr. Rusty Trombone postin 100 times a day, 90+ of them about how stupid everyone else is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No one stretches and contorts a point like Rusty  . . . I think we all start calling him Gumby . . . 

[/QUOTE]

RUSTY aka TRAVIS BEAN aka Deadhead aka TURD!!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Scumby sounds more appropriate.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was my favorite.  You're a fraud because something you heard came through a day late, yet he knows exactly what he's talking about because his mommy's brother told him about a practice.

[/QUOTE]

You seem to have a lot of favorites, Brady BAll Washer.  That's kinda odd.

The fact is, my uncles have been watching live football a lot longer than the namedropping dork, RKrap. That's just a simple fact. They also get where they came from as Pats season ticket holders back in the late 1970s, into the 1980s and awful early 1990s embarrassment that was this franchise.

RKrap and many others were not even following this team until recently.  

Anyone who trusts a namedropper, a person desperate for attention to boost low self esteeem, is a MORON.

THis means your're a moron, Handy. Get it?

I do not trust RKrap's ESPN, Jets basedd analysis on our team. End of story. I laugh when I know the real analysis either with my own eyes, what I read with whom I trust, or peopel on the ground who I trust.  This is why many thought RKrap was a troll back in 2010. He was pumping the Jets drum, all but rooting for them with Mt Hurl and others, simply because they are entitled pink hats and do not get the salary cap and its concepts, whatsoever. I have bets to show this being true.  

RKrap bought into Rex Ryan and the NY Jets. He will live in infamy here, ABSOLUTE INFAMY, for that.

I torched him last March with our Jets bet, specifically to put a public end to his pathetic denial that the Jets were an outright disaster.

He still thinks he has the right analysis because he chases down Tom Curran in the hallway like some groupie dork, pretending he is superior to the more intelligent fans here who already know the score because some fans know exactly what BB has been doing and has done for the fanbase.

Anyone who has mocked BB here in recent years should be mortified at how wrong they've been.

THAT was my favorite.....THAT.  He and Mt Hurl were in here for YEARS starting this little premise that the Jetsies were coming and did not get what BB was doing. I explained, warned, pointed out the facts, etc, but they just tuned into Tony and Mazz and showed themselves to be inbreds.

That's not my problem.

Morons are not my problem.

[/QUOTE]

Question: How can you tell when Rusty's lying?

Answer: He typed something.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Yes, RKARP, thanks for your info.  It's great to have a leg up on some of the inner on goings.

Keep up the good work.

Pay no attention to the narcissistic trombone player.  He can't help it.  It's part of his disease.

His only defense to his undoing is to insult and try to put those with more knowledge than him, down.  That includes practically everyone.

Sad, sad soul....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Excuse me?  I have nailed this entire process in and out of the lockout. I told you and your pinkk hat BBWs what BB was doing before he did it.

You're just jealous.  Don't be jealous, Prolatey.  It makes you look arrogant and immature.

[/QUOTE]

Methinks the only thing you've ever nailed in your life is that BB blow-up doll you have under your bed. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Excuse me?  I have nailed this entire process in and out of the lockout. I told you and your pinkk hat BBWs what BB was doing before he did it.

You're just jealous.  Don't be jealous, Prolatey.  It makes you look arrogant and immature.

[/QUOTE]

Methinks the only thing you've ever nailed in your life is that BB blow-up doll you have under your bed. 

[/QUOTE]

+10

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Mr. Bill and rusty.  OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+10

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

rkarp.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And every post you make just confirms your jealousy, and your little Napoleon complex. You calling someone else arrogant & immature is like Richard Simmons calling someone really gay.

I'd tell you to wake up, but that's obviously never going to happen with you is it Napoleon? Hurry up man, Price is Right just started.....

Sections
Shortcuts