Road just got easier?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Road just got easier?

We play Cinci-Indy-Ravens at home then the SHOWDOWN with Denver to get to the Dance--Pats will not Lose the 1st game against any of the others - it comes down to TOM and PEYTON--PERIOD!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Road just got easier?

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We play Cinci-Indy-Ravens at home then the SHOWDOWN with Denver to get to the Dance--Pats will not Lose the 1st game against any of the others - it comes down to TOM and PEYTON--PERIOD!!!!

[/QUOTE]

with that crap division and soft schedule haven't pats got enough breaks already??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

with that crap division and soft schedule haven't pats got enough breaks already??

[/QUOTE]

NFC East overall divisional record = 31-33

AFC East overall divisional record = 31-33 

-_-... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

NFC East overall divisional record = 31-33 AFC East overall divisional record = 31-33 -_-...

The numbers lie Gints will say. The NFC East and the teams they played are good teams playing bad. The AFC East and the teams they played are bad teams playing bad. lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cincy wins, they go to Denver. It's between Ravens, Texans and Colts. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Gi Aint's are Eli-minated....you can go home now. Thanks for reminding us about SB 42 and 46. Would not have known about those outcomes if not for you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

NFC East overall divisional record = 31-33

AFC East overall divisional record = 31-33 

-_-... 

[/QUOTE]

That Pat's played the Ravens, Broncos, Texans & Indy went 3-1 and frankly had the game in hand against the Ravens. They also played the 49er and Seahawks...by my math that's 6 playoff teams. On thier non conference schedule....In those game they went 3-3 with two of the losses close games that we lost in the finals minutes...They also rallied from a 28 point defeciet and almost beat the Niners in what was the worse game we've played in recent memory...Anyone that tries to imply that the Patriots schedule was a cake walk, is doing so with little regard to facts...

FYI; The St. Louis Rams were 4-1-1 in thier division and finished with a 7-8-1 record in a division where they beat the Niner & Seahawks and missed the post season...Last year the Raiders were undeated in thier division and ended up 8-8 and missed the playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sleep it off.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, if only they caught even a third of the breaks the gints get. Gints- easier schedule, Gints -no holding calls against, gints no offside calls against even though the d iss in the back field before the snap.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

[QUOTE]

Soft schedule!   lol

Have u checked the AFC west overall divisional record. The combined win total does not equal the Broncos win total.

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really Jints....take a look at this photo and tell me that the Gi Ain'ts did not receive two breaks in one play. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really Jints....take a look at this photo and tell me that the Gi Ain'ts did not receive two breaks in one play. 

[/QUOTE]

Rod, it goes further that even that. The Pats lineman there got called for roughing the passer the previous game on a similar play. When he made contact with Manning, he let up slightly to avoid the flag. When he did, it loosened his grip just enough to let Manning escape, and allow him to throw the Tyree pass. So really there were three breaks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wahhhh the Patriots get all the breaks and my Giants neverrrr doo Wahhhhhh

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There is no such thing as a soft schedule in the NFL. The Pats lost a few games they should have won and beat some playoff caliber teams on the way to the playoffs. St.Louis got their butts handed to them by the Pats yet St.Louis tied San Fran and beat them two weeks later.

Hetch

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rod, it goes further that even that. The Pats lineman there got called for roughing the passer the previous game on a similar play. When he made contact with Manning, he let up slightly to avoid the flag. When he did, it loosened his grip just enough to let Manning escape, and allow him to throw the Tyree pass. So really there were three breaks.

[/QUOTE]

Nice arm bar by O'Hara.  lol

Goodell served that one up good, didn't he?  Remmeber the illegal pick by Steve Smith on Meriweather, too?   lol

99% of that time it gets called as off PI, but not on that drive!

[/QUOTE]

Right in front of Tony Michelak's face! In plain view of his own two eyes! I will go to my grave and still not be able to comprehend that. At least the tuck rule is written in the rule book to explain why it is, but there is nothing in the rule book to explain how both of those infractions are legal. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you're STILL on this??!! jeez

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Goodell served that one up good, didn't he?  Remmeber the illegal pick by Steve Smith on Meriweather, too?   lol

[/QUOTE]

Right in front of Tony Michelak's face! In plain view of his own two eyes! I will go to my grave and still not be able to comprehend that. At least the tuck rule is written in the rule book to explain why it is, but there is nothing in the rule book to explain how both of those infractions are legal. 

[/QUOTE]

oh stop it's been 5 years and everyone knows ur D couldn't make the big stop and Brady spent the whole game on his a**

it's 2013-make it a resolution to put these 2 sb's behind u or it will just keep eating u up-bad for ur health, both mental and physical

see? i am only concerned for all ur health and well-being

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It's kind of funny typing I want the Pats to play the Texans before the Colts or Ravens.

Actully this order...

Texans

Colts

Ravens

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's kind of funny typing I want the Pats to play the Texans before the Colts or Ravens.

Actully this order...

Texans

Colts

Ravens

[/QUOTE]

don't blame you-texans are not playing up to their earlier status and regressing on D

plus Schaub-who I thought was a very good underated QB is proving otherwise lately

i don't think they recovered from the beating u guys gave them

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

Actully this order...

Texans

Colts

Ravens

[/QUOTE]

I agree, TFB, that that is the easiest order.

Wouldn't mind playing the Ravens though. Toughness is built by beating the best. Rather not have the easy way out.

1) Beat the Ravens in Foxboro

2) Beat the Broncos in Denver

3) Beat the NFC in New Orleans

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i would really like to know WHAT THE FUHK that ref was looking at

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

oh stop it's been 5 years and everyone knows ur D couldn't make the big stop and Brady spent the whole game on his a**

it's 2013-make it a resolution to put these 2 sb's behind u or it will just keep eating u up-bad for ur health, both mental and physical

see? i am only concerned for all ur health and well-being

[/QUOTE]

First of all, that probably would have been a stop! That's funny coming from a dude who returns to BDC with 42AND46's as his new name. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]

Actully this order...

Texans

Colts

Ravens

[/QUOTE]

I agree. I have said many times now that no team in the AFC scares me, as I truly believe the Pats are the best team in this conference. However, even though they are beat up, Baltimore always plays us tough. 

I want Houston because Schaub is a choker (until proven not to be one), our run D can contain Foster, and our offense matches up with their defense very well (which has become too dependent on Watt IMO). 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

I'm picking up a theme here, the general concensus is that the Pats will be playing the AFCCG in Denver. Doesn't anyone think Denver can be beaten before that? I personally think NE can win out, but Ialso think Denver will get beat before the AFCCG. It may be wishful thinking, but not out of the question, either! Just an observation!!!KMc.