Road tripping...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Road tripping...

Anyone going to any of the road games this year? I have a group of friends that does one away game each season, we are heading to Atlanta this year. We are heading down early and going to Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech on Thursday night as well. I bought our to both games tickets today, we are in the front row of the upper deck for both games. Not the best seats in the house, but pretty good. And LSU plays at Georgia on that Saturday. Those tickets are pretty expensive right now, but if the price drops we might try to hit that game as well. Can't wait for some FOOTBALL!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Road tripping...

I think you have picked a good game to attend this year! Atlanta is a party town and you should have a blast! Dont forget to hit the underground where you can party all night. Hopefully you see a really good GA Tech game, and a Super Bowl Preview! Go Pats!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

I think you have picked a good game to attend this year! Atlanta is a party town and you should have a blast! Dont forget to hit the underground where you can party all night. Hopefully you see a really good GA Tech game, and a Super Bowl Preview! Go Pats!

Someone else mentioned the Underground last night, I did not know about that. We will definitely check it out, although 4 of the 5 guys going are over 50 so don't know if we will be partying all night...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Someone else mentioned the Underground last night, I did not know about that. We will definitely check it out, although 4 of the 5 guys going are over 50 so don't know if we will be partying all night...

The brass pole ballet * strip joint* has a way of rejuvenating energy in that age group, trust me.  Lol. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

sounds like a great trip!  stick with the brass pole ballett like phil said above and stay away from crowbar motel and you guys will be fine!  enjoy!

the few places I've been over the years included new orleans (reg season game + SB) , san diego and miami!  all fun places needless to say, and rooted on pats !  nothing better!  i always wished to rope in a college game too, but never had a chance....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I'll be in Atlanta for most of July. Can't wait! The Underground is great. Buckhead is also a good place to party. Reccomend you check out the Atlanta Brewing Co. if you can fit it in.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

That sounds like fun.  I've been to away games in Zona, San Diego and New Orleans.  Saints was by far the most fun but I'm guessing a game at the house Deion built will be pretty epic, especially after a Pats win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

We have a condo between The Georgia Dome and Bobby Dodd Stadium for the weekend, so no Crowbar Motel... I have been to Denver, Miami several times, Indy, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, NY (for the Jets, never for the Giants, Jets fans $UCK) and Atlanta this year. New Orleans was an epic weekend, best trim so far. We went to Arkansas at LSU on Saturday, with Ryan Mallet taking Arkansas to overtime with a great game. Pats game was Monday night, so we spent all day Sunday bouncing from bar to bar, eating oysters and watching football in the Big Easy. Only problem was the Pats lost...

Sections
Shortcuts