Dont Vote For Gronk 

Madden Curse Is Real

Nothing good will come out of this
    he will be if he is on the cover 
    #KeepGronkOffMadden13Cover

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Rob Gronkowski_Madden 13 Cover

Agreed, don't vote...

Love ya Gronk but this is bigger than you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Say No to Gronk.

That list is unbelievable. the Madden curse is real.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Haha I totally voted for Jared Allen to beat Gronk.  Sorry Gronk, I believe in the curse.  Too many coincidences.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Madden is evil.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonFan95. Show BostonFan95's posts

Is You Have a Twitter Post This #KeepGronkOffMadden13Cover and add #Patriots 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Re: Rob Gronkowski Injured Again

IMO I think he will beat Allen, but I believe Megatron (I think he will beat Foster) has a good chance of knocking him our next round. I'll be voting for him for the sake of protecting Gronk...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

i voted for Gronk because i don't believe in magic, or curses.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Madden curse, say hello to Larry Fitzgerald and Drew Brees...Curse broken.

Im voting for Gronk!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonFan95. Show BostonFan95's posts

Come on people if he's on the cover then there's a chance he could be hurt again 
    There's no reason to take the chance 
    @JintsFan You have no life coming to Boston.com find something to day with your time you don't see Boston Fans posting on New York Post or what ever you use. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

idk- Someone like just Donovan McNabb's cover cameo withstanding, Alot of those guys were either star studs still offering the extreme certainty of some high-producing years left to go in their careers, or just up and rising big producers, whom ALL just fizzled and faded that very moment after the Madden Cover cameo...

I hate even recognizing the notion of some laughable black magic, joke-of-a-witch's curse, pathetically infantile form of voodoo super-secret magic...but when ya see that laundry list of hits of failed careers, serious season or two ending injuries, and seriously short-changed up and coming star potentials to drop off the face of the earth, well- You at least sit up just a tad bit straighter and give it a speck more of your attention & recognition, ya know?

I mean, I certainly may not ever trully believe in black magic...Yet, I don't really feel the need to fully test it's "power" (or lack thereof) by carving an archy symbol in my chest, and chanting in the center of a 5 point star on the ground surrounded by candles on the Sabbath of a full moon, while offering my unconditional support and longing to serve anything as an aide for something S#tan might wanna conjure up for me as an unholy beast spiritual guide...

...But maybe Gronkowski would.  I sorta fail to see the point of tempting long-term fate, just so when you're playin' Madden 13 with your pals, you can go, "Hey, that's ME on the cover, ya know..." (their response: "Yes, we actually DO know").  It's a risk/reward thing.  I mean, it'll make ya super recognizable that'cha "made it"...well, until 1 to 3 years from now, upon them making an improved video game platform to use, and everyone throwing the last Madden 13 Gronk cover game in the garbage in ten years time (oh also, pro bowls and superbowls, and continuing crazy on-field stellar play can make you more famous and recognizable as having invariably "made it", too).  

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

In Response to Re: Rob Gronkowski Injured Again:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rob Gronkowski Injured Again : tell you what there boston: restate that in english and i'll try to answer you
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]
    There's been lots of trolls on this site over the years. Once the troll's team stops winning they sort of go away and presumably find another bandwagon. You my sir are a troll. I think the Giants earned both their victories and I congratulate those players, your buffoonery notwithstanding. I see that you've read the following article and I look forward to not seeing you again after next year.
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1100255-why-the-new-york-giants-must-enjoy-super-bowl-succes-while-they-have-it

Why the New York Giants Must Enjoy Super Bowl Success While They Have It

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Don't care if anyone believes on it or not but there's too many coincidences when talking Madden Cover.  This is an "honor" Gronk needs to stay away from.

Here's the proof

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Wait. Some of you actually believe that there really is a...curse! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS... What are you idiots? If Gronk gets hurt it will have nothing to do with him being on the cover or not. What are you guys living in the New Jersey Pine Barrons. Good God thats just stupid.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Rob Gronkowski Injured Again:
    [QUOTE]http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2013cover Dont Vote For  Gronk  Madden Curse Is Real Nothing good will come out of this he will be if he is on the cover  #KeepGronkOffMadden13Cover http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madden_NFL#Madden_Curse
    Posted by BostonFan95[/QUOTE]

Please don't use misleading titles to threads...such as "Gronk is Injured Again".

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Wait. Some of you actually believe that there really is a...curse! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS... What are you idiots? If Gronk gets hurt it will have nothing to do with him being on the cover or not. What are you guys living in the New Jersey Pine Barrons. Good God thats just stupid.
    Posted by elDunker2[/QUOTE]

He's right folks...  Just as it's absolutely inconceivable to think that the 100's & 100's of NFL Players whom regularly unwind by playing Madden won't even consciously or unconsciously care every time they open up The Gronk Cover new Madden every single day, and also watch him stomp and run over their own team here and there, WON'T make a cause for even the slightest of larger bulls-eye targets on Gronk's head when they DO play him on the actual field of play...It's JUST AS Absurd & Inconceivable when some of you nvtc#saes and cr#zies loudly voice other insane notions- like the one I heard the other day when some poster wildly conjectured that The Earth just might not be the Center of The Universe...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Last I checked, you support Patriots ALL DAY EVERY DAY! Vote for GRONK!

And I'll say this again, Fitzgerald was on the cover in 2010, had a tremendous season.

Brees was on the cover in 2011, amazing season.

CURSE? What CURSE?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I will continually give my full & complete support towards even the slightest of intrinsically pointful or significant actions, & desires of my Pats Team and Players...this endeavor however, doesn't apply.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]Madden curse, say hello to Larry Fitzgerald and Drew Brees...Curse broken. Im voting for Gronk!
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

Maybe the curse isn't quite as literal as you are, Gadis.

Maybe Kevin Kolb's ineptitude and the unmasking of "BountyGate" (pffffffffffffft) are residual manifestations of the "curse."

Or . . .    you know . . .

not.

Foot in mouth