ROB JOB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

ROB JOB

bullsh1t call. yeah yeah we deserved to lose but that call was f3cking bull and we woulda had the ball at the one and the f4cking game. two games this weekend the refs have robbed

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: ROB JOB

The call was over ruled on the field as they say the ball was under thrown and the DB picked it. The hold on Gronk became moot.....that's what they are sayin'

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

The call was over ruled on the field as they say the ball was under thrown and the DB picked it. The hold on Gronk became moot.....that's what they are sayin'

if Luke doesnt rape gronk gronk had a chance to get to that ballll. such bs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It is still defensive holding at best if not the PI call.  Ball doesn't have to be catchable when the defensive player is holding the receiver like they held Gronk.  How could the officials miss THAT???!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I left a lot of green backs up at Rock many years ago...I yelled at one trainer who's Jockey pulled the reins on the Sulky clearly losing the the race...the guy looks at me and simply says...it wasn't his turn to win...I never went back.

The Refs were clearly un-nerved over what the call would have done to the outcome.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mick469. Show mick469's posts

if that was overturned they should have done the same with  the flag on McCourty, same bs, zebras still deciding who wins almost every week, TOTAL B.S.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

How many gift calls were you expecting on a final drive? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

I left a lot of green backs up at Rock many years ago...I yelled at one trainer who's Jockey pulled the reins on the Sulky clearly losing the the race...the guy looks at me and simply says...it wasn't his turn to win...I never went back.

The Refs were clearly un-nerved over what the call would have done to the outcome.

Wow. Yeah that is believable in my book. Racing is corrupt too. This is very very bad. When controversial is beginning to be a common theme is critical game endings the last few years something is up. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Yesterday the 49ers, today the Pats.....bad judgement by head ref picking up that flag!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

if Luke doesnt rape gronk gronk had a chance to get to that ballll. such bs

Yup

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:

Yesterday the 49ers, today the Pats.....bad judgement by head ref picking up that flag!

when does it stop?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

when does it stop?

Right after the crying does.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

when does it stop?

You have been crying since 68, if you were alive

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

when does it stop?

You have been crying since 68, if you were alive

yep, but not about the refs, the league, the rule book, other teams and the commish.  Waaaaaaaaa!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

1. The D got beat.  2. The O tried the lamest pass of the year on 3rd and 1 and settled for a FG.  End of story. 

Whining about refs...it ended the game but ot WASN'T the reason the Pats lost it.  Think, some of you!  It was a shorter version of hail mary with 00 on the clock.

If it makes anyone feel better neither the Jets or the Giants are winning the SB either.  At least the Pats will make a playoff appearance and maybe squeeze out a 1st round win.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

We got jobbed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

2 games REFs decided against Pats.....pattern???

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

No doubt.  The pattern I see is that of Pats fans crying about the refs... but not when they miss the calls against them. Atlanta and New Orleans want to know why you weren't crying after those games because of the refs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

No doubt.  The pattern I see is that of Pats fans crying about the refs... but not when they miss the calls against them. Atlanta and New Orleans want to know why you weren't crying after those games because of the refs.

Keep crying on yet his forum, 45 yr loser

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Keep crying on yet his forum, 45 yr loser

No crying here. That's the pattern. Sadly, you can't say the same.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

The PI call on the pass to Dobson earlier in the drive could have easily been called uncatchable.  That was closer to being interference on the pass to Gronk, but I can see the non-call.  I would have been laughing if we got that.  The bad play on third down on the previous drive screwed us.  But the D could not get one stand.  Panthers are not that good.  Same thing we've seen many times.  With Talib and Dennard full strength, we have enough to not be completely useless.  But without, it's pretty sad.

To add, I felt the refs were slightly in favor of a Panthers win on the whole, but it wasn't blatant enough for me to say it was robbed

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Flag was thrown and should not have been picked up. Disgraceful call. 2nd time this year Pats have been robbed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

How many times are you an idiot a day, 1000?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Between the fix in the jets game and this, I'm pretty sure the NFL needs to be investigated by the feds at this point. Far far far to many suspect things have been going on for years.

They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

How many times are you an idiot a day, 1000?

sniff sniff.  Let me get you tissue, babedy, babe babe.  

Sections
Shortcuts