ROB JOB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: ROB JOB

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Between the fix in the jets game and this, I'm pretty sure the NFL needs to be investigated by the feds at this point. Far far far to many suspect things have been going on for years.

They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

[/QUOTE]

Wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Between the fix in the jets game and this, I'm pretty sure the NFL needs to be investigated by the feds at this point. Far far far to many suspect things have been going on for years.

[/QUOTE]

Oh babe, you are sooooooo right. There was the no call on the PI against Gonzalez when the Falcons were about to score their 17th point in about 3 minutes near the end of the game. And then there was that no call against the Saints when the Pats were pushing just like against the Jets.  You did know that was against the rules, right?  It's a legit question because I hear that coach Bill didn't know.  If only he had spoken to GM Bill who is much more versed on the rules.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

How many gift calls were you expecting on a final drive? 

[/QUOTE]

How many times are you an idiot a day, 1000?

[/QUOTE]

sniff sniff.  Let me get you tissue, babedy, babe babe.  

[/QUOTE]

Five more years and you can celebrate your 50th since the last SB win loser. LMAO@U

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh babe, you are sooooooo right. There was the no call on the PI against Gonzalez when the Falcons were about to score their 17th point in about 3 minutes near the end of the game. And then there was that no call against the Saints when the Pats were pushing just like against the Jets.  You did know that was against the rules, right?  It's a legit question because I hear that coach Bill didn't know.  If only he had spoken to GM Bill who is much more versed on the rules.  

[/QUOTE]

You're a moron. Therefore a serious discussion with you is impossible. Tic-tock, getting close to 50, pathetic loser. LMAO@U and all jets fans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're a moron. Therefore a serious discussion with you is impossible. Tic-tock, getting close to 50, pathetic loser. LMAO@U and all jets fans.

[/QUOTE]

I agree. He's a certifiable moron. Hes just a troll. Plain and simple. It it were up to me, I'd ban him.  They need a better banning system. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"How many gift calls were you expecting on a final drive? "

I don't recall you complaining about the gift call the Jets received on field goal against the Pats. 

But then hypocrisy is not unusual for the fans of other teams that visit here. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2 games REFs decided against Pats.....pattern???

[/QUOTE]

No doubt.  The pattern I see is that of Pats fans crying about the refs... but not when they miss the calls against them. Atlanta and New Orleans want to know why you weren't crying after those games because of the refs.

[/QUOTE]

Games didn't end on controversial calls the entire world saw on TV.  Panther fans and Pats haters everywhere loved those calls if it means the Pats lose.  See the same play in a game with Gomer at QB, flag is not picked up.  Sheesh, everyone in the booth on that play felt it was clearly a penalty of some sort.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

NFL is a sham. Watchhockey 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Bad call or not, that Pats better forget about this loss and get ready for Denver next week. Otherwise, we could find ourselves at 7 - 4 really fast....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2 games REFs decided against Pats.....pattern???

[/QUOTE]

Bingo....that's two games this season the refs have made calls late that lead to a Patriot loss.

Jet game.....penalty against the Pats on the field goal attempt after the Jets did the exact same play minutes earlier.

Here's the bottom line.....the Pats are not a popular team and fan sentiment comes into play with the officiating...

How many of you can remember a call at the end of the game that has assisted a Patriots victory.....yeah ....2001 snow bowl....any since? no....but there has been a ton of calls go against them late in games.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I would have liked if Gronk at least tried harder to fight through the foul....  Like the TE paulsen did ( basically a dive)  but Gronk was really passive there .  When its the last play of the game it has to be more dramatic than that...  for them to call it. 

Once the flag was on the ground...however ....  the way the game was called all night...  the penalty should have been enforced.  Just weak officials overmatched by their own stupidity.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAGUAR23. Show JAGUAR23's posts

I AM LIKE YOU, SAYING A LOT OF TIMES WE PLAYED POORLY AND DESERVED TO LOSE BUT NOT THIS TIME.

BASED ON ALL OF THE DEFENSIVE PLAYERS ON THE SIDELINE DURING THE TEDD GINN CATCH WAS TALIB HURT BECAUSE HE WAS NOT PLAYING.

THE OFFENCE DISPLAYED A COMEBACK METALITY ONLY TO BE DECIMATED BY THE REFS.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAGUAR23. Show JAGUAR23's posts

AT THE END OF THE DAY PATS ARE STILL IN FIRST, OUR OFFENSE ALL PLAYING NOW AND IN BILL WE TRUST THAT WE WILL WIN THE DIVISION AND PREVAIL.

WHAT PLACE ARE THE CRY BABY REX RYAN JETS OH, 2 GAMES BACK AND FADIND.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol you jets fansCry know alot about crying hey even the gasbag rex does it better than anybody lol... It seems misery like you jet fans like company since your team haven't been or won a superbowl in decades so keep the tears rolling the jets and it's fans will always be consider the laughingstock and losers of the NFL...... Enough said!Wink

Put your f

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

It was defensive holding; whether the ball was catchable or not does not come into play.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

No crying here. That's the pattern. Sadly, you can't say the same.

[/QUOTE]

What's really sad is pathetic losers such as yourself hanging around a message board that isn't for their team. Do you sleep well knowing you do such stuff? Are you fullfilled? Might want to consider getting a life tool......

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Defensive Holding. That was the call. Clear as day. NFL has some splainen to do. Takes away from whatever intregity and fairness the NFL shield is suppose to represent. I really hate the bs ref job. Let's see how many times that call is made and overturned for rest of the season. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

The non-call at the end was a total rip and should have earned them another crack to win but the Pats left a lot on the table. 

The Panthers played basically mistake free, perfect football and barely won.  The Pats made a few critical mistakes. 

One, the Ridley fumble was huge obviously.  Two, the second last drive for the Pats, I said it before the drive:  Have that killer instinct and don't settle for the FG.  I thought they were on the way, had a 3rd and 1 deep in carolina territory and couldn't convert.  Settled for the FG.  Had a few chances at a Newton sack on D and couldn't get it done.  Should have held the Patherns to a FG on their final drive. 

The call was bad but it shouldn't have come down to it.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

MIKE JD- You may go to the head of the class! That's two guys that Cowboyed Up this morning! And there are 567,982 Whiners!

[/QUOTE]

was just a matter of time...............

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I think it's unquestionably a holding call. Kuechly looked  like he was trying to slow dance with Gronk.

That said, the Pats did plenty enough to piss  this game away ... Ridley's fumble, Mankins' ridiculous personal foul penalty to name two.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to JAGUAR23's comment:
    [QUOTE]

AT THE END OF THE DAY PATS ARE STILL IN FIRST, OUR OFFENSE ALL PLAYING NOW AND IN BILL WE TRUST THAT WE WILL WIN THE DIVISION AND PREVAIL.

WHAT PLACE ARE THE CRY BABY REX RYAN JETS OH, 2 GAMES BACK AND FADIND.

[/QUOTE]

The jets have been given at least two wins by the officials. Pathetic.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The guy who was President the last time the jets won a SB will be 90 next year. LMAO

Sections
Shortcuts