ROB JOB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: ROB JOB

I'd love to know if the Refs talked it out between themselves and picked up the flag...or the voice in the Refs ear says pick up the flag....nothing to see here...move along folks...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

The guy who was President the last time the jets won a SB will be 90 next year. LMAO

???

LBJ's been dead for 30 years.

(Sorry in advance if I'm missing an inside joke).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The guy who was President the last time the jets won a SB will be 90 next year. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

???

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah. That's right. Carter is 90 and was prez 9 years after the jets last won a SB! My bad. LMAO.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to LloydDobler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

???

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah. That's right. Carter is 90 and was prez 9 years after the jets last won a SB! My bad. LMAO.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's even better. "The president the last time the Jets won a Super Bowl has been dead 30 years!"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

I'M GLAD TOMMY BRADY GAVE THE CROOKED REFS AN EARFUL, HOPEFULLY THE REFS SHARED THAT MESSAGE TO GOODELL. THIS GAME WAS SUCH BS, A PATS VICTORY WAS ROBBED BY THE REFS AND GOODELL. I'M DONE WATCHING NFL FOOTBALL.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bad call or not, that Pats better forget about this loss and get ready for Denver next week. Otherwise, we could find ourselves at 7 - 4 really fast....

[/QUOTE]

The two plays that really costs the Pats, IMO, was the Ridley fumble and the Pats passing the ball on a 3rd and 1 that resulted in the FG. If the Pats scored any points with the Ridley fumble drive and the Pats converted a TD instead of a field goal, this conversation is irrelavant. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Boston Irish Guy-The pats had a few calls go their way in the 1st half but you have all forgotten about those. Calm down. The pats lost. Try to have some dignity and take it like a man.

beantwon is a town of crybabies today!

Crybaby Soup for eveybody!

[/QUOTE]

But you said in some other threads you didn't watch the game. Your nose is growing Pinocchio.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yorkie786. Show Yorkie786's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2 games REFs decided against Pats.....pattern???

[/QUOTE]

No doubt.  The pattern I see is that of Pats fans crying about the refs... but not when they miss the calls against them. Atlanta and New Orleans want to know why you weren't crying after those games because of the refs.

[/QUOTE]

Hey!! Meadowland Mike... Shut Your Front Door and go to Dave and Busters

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Why The Patriots Got Screwed By The Non-Call At The End Of The Monday Night Game

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why The Patriots Got Screwed By The Non-Call At The End Of The Monday Night Game

[/QUOTE]

AMEN, I MEAN HOW MUCH MORE BLATANT A PASS INTERFERENCE CAN YOU GET???? I MEAN COME ON!!!!! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE PATS WERE ROBBED OF A WIN LAST NIGHT, NO ONE DENIES THIS!!!! SUCH F****** BS, I'M TELLING YOU.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What is the most astonishing in this is how many fans cluelessly offer that the ball wasn't catchable. Even if that were so, and it isn't irrefutably so, there still was defensive holding. This is why so many of you are so difficult to discuss anything with. You're just plain stupid.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yesterday the 49ers, today the Pats.....bad judgement by head ref picking up that flag!

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of the 49ers:

Watch in sequence

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1922077/DrewBreesNeckSuperSloMo.gif 

http://i.imgur.com/Ett0TVV.gif 

Wink

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 347pg's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NOISE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yesterday the 49ers, today the Pats.....bad judgement by head ref picking up that flag!

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of the 49ers:

Watch in sequence

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1922077/DrewBreesNeckSuperSloMo.gif 

Wink

[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

This is what I said Sunday night after watching the 49ers game:

"We learned that the 49ers got hosed; three point spread favoring the Saints prior to the game, the 49ers essentially finished the game with a text book, chest high, no helmet involved, no touching of the head (don't let espn tell you otherwise, watch the replay), bear hug sack/turnover that would have ended it... baloney flag, insulting to our intelligence, insulting to the game of football. 

Saints cover the spread... just coincidence I guess?"

This isn't just a case of Patriot's fans complaining about calls that go against them, this is about blatent, obvious game rigging that just so happens to match Vegas bookmaker's odds.  

Yeah we shouldn't be concerned about one or two plays say a few, yet football always seems to come down to a play or two.

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/so-what-we-learned-today-/100/6898846

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Wozzy if the bookmakers in Vegas actually care about the outcome of the game then they aren't very good bookmakers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wozzy if the bookmakers in Vegas actually care about the outcome of the game then they aren't very good bookmakers.

[/QUOTE]

They care about the outcome of the spread, not who wins or loses.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

They care about the outcome of the spread, not who wins or loses.

That is what I meant when I sad "caring about the outcome of the game".  I thought that was implied because we are talking about betting.

I'll reword it.  If the bookmakers in Vegas care about the outcome of the spread then they aren't very good bookmakers.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That is what I meant when I sad "caring about the outcome of the game".  I thought that was implied because we are talking about betting.

I'll reword it.  If the bookmakers in Vegas care about the outcome of the spread then they aren't very good bookmakers.

[/QUOTE]

They win more than they lose...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

They win more than they lose...

If they know what they are doing they make money precisely because they don't care who wins or loses their bets.  If they have a balanced book they have nothing at risk and they make money because you don't get a 100% return on your bet (e.g. you bet 11 bucks to win 10).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Whining about the refs - the lament of losers.

Bottom line: Pats should have won this game before that end of game no-call. They blew several opportunites to seal the deal. This enforces my early season misgivings about this team not being SB-ready.

If they lose next Sunday night, the majority of fans won't care about the remainder of the regular season.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would have liked if Gronk at least tried harder to fight through the foul....  Like the TE paulsen did ( basically a dive)  but Gronk was really passive there .  When its the last play of the game it has to be more dramatic than that...  for them to call it. 

Once the flag was on the ground...however ....  the way the game was called all night...  the penalty should have been enforced.  Just weak officials overmatched by their own stupidity.

[/QUOTE]

Yup, he should have fallen down and got up screaming at the ref.

Sections
Shortcuts