Rob Ninkovich Extended through 2016

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Rob Ninkovich Extended through 2016

The guy works hard, I'm glad he got his money. I'll tell you I'm shocked they play him on the strong side defensive end position like they do, especially at his size. I know he's versatile, but he plays there a lot...is he the smallest defensive end in football on the strong side? I like the guts he has to play there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

The guy works hard, I'm glad he got his money. I'll tell you I'm shocked they play him on the strong side defensive end position like they do, especially at his size. I know he's versatile, but he plays there a lot...is he the smallest defensive end in football on the strong side? I like the guts he has to play there.

playmaker

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

LOL!

ENjoy the game today, Cupcake?  Tears!

Your worst nightmare is unfolding. No more pretending the team rides Brady every week. They don't and haven't for a while.

harv , lighten up , its going to be OK.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

The buzz in the stands is that the Pats Lowered Nink's cap hit this year to $1.4, creating more cap space as of today. 

I thought I saw previously Nink was scheduled to make $2m this year on his old contract.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

The buzz in the stands is that the Pats Lowered Nink's cap hit this year to $1.4, creating more cap space as of today. 

I thought I saw previously Nink was scheduled to make $2m this year on his old contract.

Yeah, I am sure that was the "buzz in the stands" today. RKrap. I always go to a sporting event and run cap numbers and pull out spreadsheets to show people around me.

My god, are you pathetic or what?

I will say, this extension does lower the cap hit this year, which proves operating cost space, especially as you negotiate extensions for players who absolutely want back, is vital.

Thanks, BB.

When you understand the cap, which you don't, the is no need to use a spread sheet, simply a bunch of us discussing the $$$. The issue isn't this year, it's next. Pats are very tight to the cap next year...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

LOL!

Your worst nightmare is unfolding. No more pretending the team rides Brady every week. They don't and haven't for a while.

Hey I'm going to put you on ignore, because I (like everyone else) think you are a bore and clueless in a football discussion. The very very very limited amount of respect I had for you went out the window when you didn't even realize Curtis Martin could catch footballs...and then it went even further down with your biased love for Adrian Wilson. You're not objective, often wrong, and always there with a childish agenda. You're not worth my time. Bye.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Good move.

Let's do Talib next.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

He's earned it. He has played way above what could have been expected.

Especially when you expect nothing but the worst hmmm Babe?  I starting to get why you're a pessimist...

Should I have expected a lot from a 5th round Saints/Miami reject? I would say he has been a pleasant surprise. He's a Benny type feel good story.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

I think Now McCourty will get an extension.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

He's earned it. He has played way above what could have been expected.

I starting to get why you're a pessimist...

Oh, and I'm not a pessimist. I'm a - "the glass is at 50% of capacity", type of guy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

Don't hold your breath on that one.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

I dont know.  It would not surprise me, but I simply feel he is not playing that well so far this season

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yeah, I am sure that was the "buzz in the stands" today. RKrap. I always go to a sporting event and run cap numbers and pull out spreadsheets to show people around me.

My god, are you pathetic or what?

I will say, this extension does lower the cap hit this year, which proves operating cost space, especially as you negotiate extensions for players who absolutely want back, is vital.

Thanks, BB.

When you understand the cap, which you don't, the is no need to use a spread sheet, simply a bunch of us discussing the $$$. The issue isn't this year, it's next. Pats are very tight to the cap next year...

He has no clue of the cap, it was apparent when he jumped in on another posters ridiculous cap number comparisons in a previous discussion I was having with another poster. 

But then again, he comes here drunk to post on the forum.  It clearly is evident with the garbage he spews here.  It's after the game, he must be loaded now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

BTW, Always been a fan of Nink, glad he was extended.  Never understood the dislike around here for him.  Had a good game today!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

He's not worth 3 ticks on the clock with the offense leading by 40 to end the game.

I don't even read his total BS any more, however it's comical to see others bludgeon him constantly with their comments.

LOL!

Hey I'm going to put you on ignore, because I (like everyone else) think you are a bore and clueless in a football discussion. The very very very limited amount of respect I had for you went out the window when you didn't even realize Curtis Martin could catch footballs...and then it went even further down with your biased love for Adrian Wilson. You're not objective, often wrong, and always there with a childish agenda. You're not worth my time. Bye.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

seems like when harv does't know what to say he chimes back with " sounds great buttchise"

Has Pezzy learned how to use the quote function yet? lmao^^

What's more hilarious, the idiot that constantly misspells words and uses poor grammar attempting to point out others mistakes or the idiot that struggles with the quoting system pointing out others with the same problem?  What a freakin moron.  You can create all the new handles you want, QueenieFiddyK, but your hyprocritical idiocy shines through instantly.  

Sounds great, Phat Virgin.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts