Rob Ninkovich?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Rob Ninkovich?!

Any news on him yet? Hope he's not out for too long and the bye is all he needs to get healthy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Rob Ninkovich?!

In response to apdynasty23's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Any news on him yet? Hope he's not out for too long and the bye is all he needs to get healthy.

[/QUOTE]

Looks like a hip injury, wouldn't expect that we'd find out much over the next couple weeks... I hope it's not serious... if it is, they'll need Francis/Scott/Cunningham to step up.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4737582/ninkovich-leaves-with-apparent-leg-injury

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

It's to bad, Dink has been our best LB this year.  That said Francis and Scott showed they are more then ready to contribute.  I'm not worried about the position.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Too bad for Nink and us - he was playing solid. I do like what Scott seems to bring whenever he comes in, plus we just got Cunningham back....so who knows? I'm not a big Nink fan, but I feel bad for him...it looked like a knee to me and if so this will be his third.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Too bad for Nink and us - he was playing solid. I do like what Scott seems to bring whenever he comes in, plus we just got Cunningham back....so who knows? I'm not a big Nink fan, but I feel bad for him...it looked like a knee to me and if so this will be his third.

[/QUOTE]

They said hip. Did you see something else?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I like Ninkovich except for when he plays middle linebacker. That might have been the worst 4 minutes of defense the Pats played all year. He has I believe 5 forced fumbles this year. He is no pro bowler but he plays his butt off.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's to bad, Dink has been our best LB this year.  That said Francis and Scott showed they are more then ready to contribute.  I'm not worried about the position.

[/QUOTE]

You're such a little girl. "Dink"?  I am ashamed you're Pats fan. You're probably some little nerdy dork who has never played sporrts in his life. In fact, I know you are. I can tell by what you write.

[/QUOTE]

Chill dude. I think T-cal is just havin a little bit of fun. Just so happens Dink rhymes with Nink. Lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I don't want to act like he didn't have a great year when he did, but Trevor Scott is a better player. I hope he doesn't miss the rest of the year because he's earned it, but I'd still rather have Scott out there. 

Ninkovich isn't a real 4-3 DE, there's a reason why he couldn't get a job anywhere at that position. He's best suit as a 4-3 OLB, but Mayo and Hightower already have that locked. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nope, but when he was on the ground it looked like he was pointing to his knee to the trainer...left one. Who knows? Would a hip cause him to do that? I don't know, maybe.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I like Ninkovich except for when he plays middle linebacker. That might have been the worst 4 minutes of defense the Pats played all year. He has I believe 5 forced fumbles this year. He is no pro bowler but he plays his butt off.

[/QUOTE]

Didn't take BB long to move Mayo to the inside and bring in Tracy White. =D

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't want to act like he didn't have a great year when he did, but Trevor Scott is a better player. I hope he doesn't miss the rest of the year because he's earned it, but I'd still rather have Scott out there. 

Ninkovich isn't a real 4-3 DE, there's a reason why he couldn't get a job anywhere at that position. He's best suit as a 4-3 OLB, but Mayo and Hightower already have that locked. 

[/QUOTE]

If he was a better player he would have started over him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, that's just not factual. Nink only played LB in the first quarter of the Dolphins game...we had our worst quarter of the season. He's been play 4-3 DE.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

See BenJarivus Green-Ellis over Stevan Ridley in the playoffs last year and tell me again in Belichick always goes with the better player or if he goes with the player he trusts more. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No hasn't. Scott has no 3-4 experience and has little work this year as a 3 down guy. Also, Nink has a league leading 5 forced fumbles.

Don't do that.  Nink is actually emerging into a very good player and should be commended. Let's hope it's just a nasty bruise with the cold making it worse than it appeared.

[/QUOTE]

We've played 4-3 the majority of the year, I don't think that matters. Sorry, I'm not trying to attack the guy when he's injured, but I've been hoping BB makes the switch to Scott all season. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

You're such a little girl. "Dink"?  I am ashamed you're Pats fan. You're probably some little nerdy dork who has never played sporrts in his life. In fact, I know you are. I can tell by what you write.

[/QUOTE]

Looks like Nancy Drew (Chief of the spelling/Grammar Police) drank a little too much Soda Pop and is running a serious Sugar high. LMAO@U again.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nope, but when he was on the ground it looked like he was pointing to his knee to the trainer...left one. Who knows? Would a hip cause him to do that? I don't know, maybe.

[/QUOTE]

It's a hip, dude. It's been reported. Don't be ignorant again.

[/QUOTE]

Oh good, I'm glad the accuracy of the injury has already been reported - the Patriots must of gotten some new doctors - they usually aren't this quick with these things. And it's good that they're going to be so forthcoming as well!! 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

See BenJarivus Green-Ellis over Stevan Ridley in the playoffs last year and tell me again in Belichick always goes with the better player or if he goes with the player he trusts more. 

[/QUOTE]

point 49pat.

i too said that from ridleys first preseason game 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

agreed cc

Sections
Shortcuts