Rob Parker on ESPN's First Take

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Rob Parker on ESPN's First Take

In Response to Re: Rob Parker on ESPN's First Take:
    [QUOTE]If they had lost one game to the Jets than the Jets would be 9-7 and they would have beaten a team with a winning record. So I guess they'd be a better team if they lost to the Jets.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]
    What makes any argument a team "did not defeat a single team with an above .500 record" lose credibility is the fact they use the end of season record. That record is not indicative of what the record of that team was at the time they played nor how that team was playing at that time.  Do we blame the Pats for how the Bills, Chargers, Jets, Cowboys finished the season with .500 or worse when at the time they played them their records were above .500?  It is just another reason to reduce the stature of a team they do not care for.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Pats just need to win. Simple. Win and then win again and then win one more.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In Response to Re: Rob Parker on ESPN's First Take:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rob Parker on ESPN's First Take : Thanks Tom. All the Doomsayers talk about how the defense is no good, no deep threat, too predictable, ya da, ya da, yada.  And if the Pat's do lose it'll be bad enough to have "We Der Dat Dumbhead", "Bolt Head" and "UD Underpants" saying I told you so.  I expect that from them.  But I don't expect this kind of negativity from True Pat Fans at least until they lose. I also don't think it's being a coolaid drinker to have positive expectations when your team has the best record in the AFC.   I'm also sick of reading about the Super Bowl Loss to the Giants and the last Two One and Done Playoff Games.  That is the past. But regarding the Super Bowl Loss, I wonder why nobody ever discusses how the Giants got in after yet another Stupid Interception thrown by Farve in GB.   Also when the Colts had a chance to go for a perfect Season, they threw in the towel and wanted to save themselves for the SB.   This year, GB succombed to the "perfect" pressure by losing to an inferior team in Kansas City.   And nobody ever discusses how the Giants threw everything but the kitchen sink at us during game 16 of the 2007 season and almost won that game.  The Pats then battled the extreme pressure on to win two playoff games to get into the SB only to fall 3 Points short of a Perfect Season. However, as others have mentioned many times, it is difficult to win in the NFL. But it is extremely more difficult to beat a good team twice in a row over such a short period of time.   Perfection? No.  But I don't care what anybody says, over the past Decade, the Patriots have a record that any fan can and should be proud of.  This is a time to enjoy the New England Patriots and not get caught up in " Nattering   nabobs of negativism "   :)
    Posted by NCPatsFan1971[/QUOTE]

I'm not as bothered by "We Der Dat Dumbhead", "Bolt Head" and "UD Underpants" they are Jets, Bolts and Dolts fans that admit who their team is.  They are not as bad a KCrap and AZPAT and other that come here trying to convince us that they are Pats fans while attempting to get real Pats fans onboard with their agenda but saying the O is great but they D suck WE can't win in the playoffs with the worst D on Football.  It's a crock of Sh!t than when you call them on it the disappear.

I'm also pretty sure the SteelCurtian77 is a reverse troll.  He's a Pats fan with a second log in that only shows up if the Squealers are mentioned and he also says something negative about his team.  He's either a Pats fan posing or a Steeler fan that is in need to make friends here!

Sections
Shortcuts