Robert Mathis suspended four games for PED's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Robert Mathis suspended four games for PED's

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

Hgh is not tested by the nfl and goodell, widely accepted and wanted by the union.  Hgh is also not a steroid.

What's your point little man?

Rusty running for cover again.

Did you just ask me what my point was, after I clearly made the point above explaining how Mathis is using steroids, while Harrison was not? Did you?

You replying to yourself saying "Rusty is running for cover" also makes no sense with my recent bludgeoning of you.

Your star pass rusher took it to another level at the end of his career which was very suspicious anyway.  Now, we know why.

This whole claim of trying to have children is absolute BS to the nth degree.  If that were true, he'd have medical clearance to back that.

You're a fraud and a tool. NOW YOU, run for cover. You've been bludgeoned.

No one knows what it means to be a fraud better than you, Rusty.  There is no doubting that.  

Who cares about the distinction between Roids and HGH?  They are both PEDs.  I challenge you to prove that Mathis used either Roids or HGH (like Harrison).  I am betting you can't do it.  

Your failure will again identify you as the fraud we all know you are.  Here's looking forward to your equivocations, rationalizations, distractions, delusions, or just plain silence.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Mathis was suspended for using PEDs.   Your attempts to deflect cannot change that.   Also, the colts arrogance yet again is appalling.

Hgh apparently was not enough for mathis.

Thanks for proving me correct.  No deflection from me.  I asked you to prove he was taking steroids as you claimed.  You were keenly interested in making the drug distinction regarding Harrison, so I figured you had some unique knowledge regarding Mathis.  You said steroids and now you are not.    

You must get tired of being so pathetic so frequently.  Bill Belichick is ashamed that you are a fan of his.  Seriously.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

here's my big thought about this......

Ray Rice is on video (reportedly cops have it) hitting his wife yet he's ready to play a full 16,

but Josh Gordon wants to get a little high (legal in 2 states) and Mathis wants a kid (I guess) and they are getting suspended?

BS

I am not saying Mathis shouldn't be suspended. Rules are rules for a reason, and Mathis was dumb to rely on his doctor's statement that the drug would not be a concern. How would a doctor know what the nfl rules are?  With the drug policies the nfl has, players have to be concerned about every medication they take.  What I don't believe, however is that Mathis was trying to mask PED use.  I believe he was trying to conceive a child.

Seriously, Dogg, there are about 100 ways to do this without violating the league's use policy.  Go ahead and talk to an OB/GYN.  They'll tell you the same thing. 

What he has is a decent lawyer giving him a sound bite.  That's it. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

More:  on clomid's wiki page:

Clomifene citrate has been found very effective in the treatment of secondary male hypogonadism in many cases.[12] This has shown to be a much more attractive option than testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) in many cases because of the reduced cost and convenience of taking a pill as opposed to testosterone injections or gels.[13] Unlike traditional TRT it also does not shrink the testes and as a result can enhance fertility. Traditional TRT has the risk of inducing a chemical gonadectomy, although with monitoring and low-dose hCG as adjunct, this is usually preventable and reversible.[14] Because clomifene citrate has not been FDA approved for use in males it is prescribed off-label. Due to the fact that Clomifene is now a generic medication in most markets, it is unlikely that a drug company would pursue FDA approval for use in men now because of limited profit incentive, mostly due to the relatively small market potential.[15] However, the single isomer of clomifene, enclomiphene under the brand name Androxal, is currently under phase 3 trials for use in men.[16][17]

Mathis has not denied its use.  He simply made a mistake for a better purpose than football, family.  He'll take his suspension, but he certainly wasn't trying to cheat like Roidney HGHarrison.

Lol, he wasn't trying to cheat.  He took it and got caught, so yes he got caught cheating.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

It's well known that Clomid is used by those who use steroids as a way to jump start their testosterone after a steroid cycle. Trying to conceive a child? Nice try.  It's not FDA approved for men to take anyway and he sure didn't have a problem conceiving twins with his wife before.  It is included on the World Anti-Doping Agency list of illegal doping agents in sports.  What a loser.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

It's well known that Clomid is used by those who use steroids as a way to jump start their testosterone after a steroid cycle. Trying to conceive a child? Nice try.  It's not FDA approved for men to take anyway and he sure didn't have a problem conceiving twins with his wife before.  It is included on the World Anti-Doping Agency list of illegal doping agents in sports.  What a loser.

Hey UD6...what this guy says...Own it all the way...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! It's one thing to cheat, but it's another thing to be stupid about it !!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

How do you know they didn't have a problem before?  You do know that the incidence of multiples (twins/trips/etc) increases dramatically with the use of fertility meds, don't you?  So until you or anyone else can prove that he actually took Steroids or some other PED and subsequently used the clomid to mask that use, then I'll stand by Mathis' statement.  

The guy has been a stand up player and person his entire career.  If there was anyone that could have used steroids to add a little weight and muscle, it would be Mathis given his position.  He's never gotten bigger.  He wasn't "recovering" from injury like HGHarrison.  He wasn't transporting felony amounts of painkillers like Kaczur.  

As for using a med "off-label", here you go:  http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/off-label-drug-use-what-you-need-to-know" rel="nofollow">http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/off-label-drug-use-what-you-need-to-know

Here's some of the relevant text from that site:  "Off-label use is so common, that virtually every drug is used off-label in some circumstances."  It goes on to say that frequently doctors use off label chemo drugs to treat cancer patients.  I am sure you would never allow such a thing, because you'd prefer being dead and safe, than alive and possibly at risk.  Makes sense .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Mathis was suspended for using PEDs.   Your attempts to deflect cannot change that.   Also, the colts arrogance yet again is appalling.

Hgh apparently was not enough for mathis.

Thanks for proving me correct.  No deflection from me.  I asked you to prove he was taking steroids as you claimed.  You were keenly interested in making the drug distinction regarding Harrison, so I figured you had some unique knowledge regarding Mathis.  You said steroids and now you are not.    

You must get tired of being so pathetic so frequently.  Bill Belichick is ashamed that you are a fan of his.  Seriously.

mathis uses roids.   Explajns his wild jump in production at age 32.

still awaiting the proof.  Nice Irsay guitar.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

How do you know they didn't have a problem before?  You do know that the incidence of multiples (twins/trips/etc) increases dramatically with the use of fertility meds, don't you?  So until you or anyone else can prove that he actually took Steroids or some other PED and subsequently used the clomid to mask that use, then I'll stand by Mathis' statement.  

The guy has been a stand up player and person his entire career.  If there was anyone that could have used steroids to add a little weight and muscle, it would be Mathis given his position.  He's never gotten bigger.  He wasn't "recovering" from injury like HGHarrison.  He wasn't transporting felony amounts of painkillers like Kaczur.  

As for using a med "off-label", here you go:  http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/off-label-drug-use-what-you-need-to-know" rel="nofollow">http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/off-label-drug-use-what-you-need-to-know" rel="nofollow">http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/off-label-drug-use-what-you-need-to-know

Here's some of the relevant text from that site:  "Off-label use is so common, that virtually every drug is used off-label in some circumstances."  It goes on to say that frequently doctors use off label chemo drugs to treat cancer patients.  I am sure you would never allow such a thing, because you'd prefer being dead and safe, than alive and possibly at risk.  Makes sense .

Are you really comparing Mathis's situation to someone needing off label chemotherapy to treat cancer?  Only a delusional Colts fan such as yourself would vehemently defend this load of crap Mathis and his agent have fed to the NFL when all he had to do was go through the proper protocols to get permission to use the drug.  Protocols that were collectively bargained by the Player's Association 3 years ago.  This drug has been on the list of banned substances for some time now and like I mentioned, it's included on the World Anti-Doping Agency list of illegal doping agents in sports.  Bottom line, it's illegal and if he really intended to use it to conceive a child with his wife, then he would have followed the proper protocols with the NFL.  He didn't "forget".  He knew very well what he was doing and thought he could get away with it to the tune of 19 and a half sacks in a season where he turned 32.

You remind me of that teacher's aid in Road Trip who was in love with Amy Smart's character, hanging around her and obsessing over her.  This Patriots forum is your Amy Smart.  Go commiserate with your delusional Colts fan base so you can all have something to cry about.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I don't really want to jump in and feed the flames here but one of the things that causes Hypogonadism(Especially in Pro Athletes) is use of PEDs. This is something that's been talked about ad nauseam over years to try and discourage the use of them.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Mathis has had 3 kids in the past 2 years.  Sounds like he is really struggling with his fertility.

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts