Rock for brains

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Rock for brains

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

Why does everyone get so nostalgic about him when he's gone, that's what i'd like to know? The guy has 4 main premises that form the majority if not all of his posts:

1) BB is the best and is the reason for everything good that happens to the team (BB is responsible for the D and therefore it falls under this premise)

2) Brady is the reason for everything wrong with the team and he's a primadonna who's demands have undermined BBs plans for the team (i.e. the shotgun spread)

3) Hate the Jets above all others

4) Smack all trolls in the mouth, regardless of other people discussions

I Agree with the guy sometimes, sometimes I couldn't be further away from what he's thinking but basically since i've been coming to the forum he's been hitting on these 4 premises. Even when he posts on a thread which doesn't have to do with any of these things specifically he'll find a way to guide the path of the discussion back to one of these. 

Yeah, he's a 4 trick pony. Maybe 6.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Some of you are too much. He's one funny SOB who has some killer postings and some not so much. Who gives a rats azz...take the good with the bad for criss sakes. His latest posts were harmless...some of you more than held your ground with him so leave it at that. It's a blogging site for criss sakes not a day a Miss Manners.

If you could take a look at the lines in my face and the wear and tear life has taken on me, and will with all of you as you go thru life, you will realize there is nothing posted on here that is anything close to life or death or even all that importent in the face of real life issues.

Have fun with it, don't be obsessed with it, peace out folks.

my friend why do people like u always exist in times like this to lay down your "real world" words of "wisdom" for the rest of us?

u entirely miss the point. It's got zero to do with any of that, it is the fact that rusty is obnoxious, arrogant, confrontational and condescending in the extreme,

You forgot.... wrong almost 100% of the time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GuzWi8gJI8U/TUXbXb750cI/AAAAAAAAA0w/9C9ltRxjD0Q/s1600/2011_01_owl2.jpg

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

He made it pretty far this time. What was he at? 3000 posts?

LOL, he'll back and have 5,000 in a month, he's 24/7 posting

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

I think you're all a little demented, frankly. Defending your turf like penguins in the rookery. Waddling around and bumping into each other and both getting nowhere.

Endless battles with no conclusion taking up page after page. If you all put this much energy into something productive you'd be rich. Maybe you are and that's why you have so much time on your hands? 

hiya queenie! following on russ's heals defending him to the hilt as usual

Whatever tough guy.  I don't have the time or inclination to defend or fight anybody on this board. Life is complicated enough without becoming obsessed with defending some imaginary virtual turf, which is what some guys seem to get off on.  

I agree with Rusty at least philosophically on a lot of things, certainly not everything. Thing is, I probably agree with Babe and others who consistently clash with Rusty on a lot of stuff as well.  Some just take it to an extreme that I can't be bothered with. It's tedious. It's not a discussion, it's a turf battle that has no end.

I think the great majority on this board get it and stay out of the fray. But there are half a dozen or so that can't seem to restrain themselves, and inevitably we end up with 157 posts going back and forth saying the same things over and over. Count me out.

Then there are the fans of other teams on here for God only knows what reason...

ok muzzy fair enough...much respect for this post!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Finally, a post that makes sense. Muz, I agree with you wholeheartedly. I recently made an attempt to convey some of your thoughts, but failed at it somewhat. Differences in football philosophy or opinion don't have to become a battle field to promote or defend a personal agenda even. Most posters are civil, non offensive and use self controlled brevity in their comments. The few that continuously provoke and attack each other believe in their views and won't relent. That may be OK, but try not to contend with War and Peace to prove or refute the validity of their counterpart. It's sometimes entertaining, but on the most part is too redundant. I concur that certain individuals have valid premises and I think that carrying it too far becomes stagnated and fruitless. I sometimes refer to the bickering as a doubles tennis match with no ball in play. Let's call it a draw and move on. Good post.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I don't have the time or inclination to defend or fight anybody on this board. Life is complicated enough without becoming obsessed with defending some imaginary virtual turf, which is what some guys seem to get off on.  

Well muzz, I'm not going to sit on my hands while Rustytroll spits lies about the greatest player our team has ever had over and over and over.

I guess you and me are just wired differently.