Rocky where are you?! Start the official game thread will ya, I am ready to talk football!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Rocky where are you?! Start the official game thread will ya, I am ready to talk football!

I think it ws Rocky who started all the game threads last year wasn't it? Go Pats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Re: Rocky where are you?! Start the official game thread will ya, I am ready to talk football!

I second the motion.

/x/details.png /x/bookmark.png

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Rocky where are you?! Start the official game thread will ya, I am ready to talk football!

^ ++++++ 1

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I was ready last night. Let's go Rocky!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Rocky: start the damn thread - or give us your password and we can start it for you.. No charge !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

The chant begins to build... Rocky, Rocky Rocky!

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Patriots at Bills Inactives 

Patriots: TE Rob Gronkowski, T Will Svitek, WR Aaron Dobson, RB Brandon Bolden, DB Nate Ebner, DB Duron Harmon, RB Leon Washington 

Bills: CB Stephon Gilmore, K Dustin Hopkins, OL Doug Legursky, S Jairus Byrd,  DL Jay Ross, Corbin Bryant, TE Chris Gragg

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Yes. Rocky always has game thread going with all kinds of pregame tidbits at least a couple of hours before the game.  Looks like one of us needs to get a game thread going asap. Hope your ok Rocky- miss your game day thread! GO PATS!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Why wait for Rocky. Go ahead and start it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

digger got the inactives listed, anyone got the weather report?!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Yeah, Rocky is MIA- Ok- let's get a seperate game thread going!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Anybody know of any good streaming sites?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

http://firstrowus1.eu/sport/american-football.html

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Edelwoman sux

Arrington, too