Rodgers & Brees v Brady

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Rodgers & Brees v Brady

Tom is not a union guy.  Both Brees and Rodgers are. 

This has nothing to do with learning about sportsmanship and everything to do with lining up with the union or the league.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This has nothing to do with learning about sportsmanship and everything to do with lining up with the union or the league.

[/QUOTE]

Your agenda is relentlessly stupid.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow, i normally don't criticize a lot here but this might be the dumbest thing you have ever written (and thats saying a lot). So Peyton is now Mr. Union, criticizing the Refs?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I don't know which side of the union non-union issue you guys fall on, but Rodgers Rant, imo, is all about the union.  That Brady holds his tongue has as much to do with him being less of a union guy as a toeing the line guy (imo).  Sure both he and Manning put their names on the players thing, but Brees was a heavily involved rep and Rodgers is known to have that bias. 

I don't think Brady or Manning are big union guys.  Its just my opinion, but I don't see them as much that way as I see Brees and Rodgers as that way.  Its not a dig at brady, either.  Actually, its a compliment.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, this is about Tom not making excuses.

After watching the film, I'm sure he knows he got hosed in Balty, but he's not going to dwell on it. Putrid officiating is for we fans to get pizzzed off about. Instead, Tom talked about the offense's failure to close out games by scoring points or maintaining drives that chew up the clock.

Which is where his head should be.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

How can the offense close out a game when the recievers are getting tackled while trying to  run their routes(Gronk)

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't know which side of the union non-union issue you guys fall on, but Rodgers Rant, imo, is all about the union.  That Brady holds his tongue has as much to do with him being less of a union guy as a toeing the line guy (imo).  Sure both he and Manning put their names on the players thing, but Brees was a heavily involved rep and Rodgers is known to have that bias. 

I don't think Brady or Manning are big union guys.  Its just my opinion, but I don't see them as much that way as I see Brees and Rodgers as that way.  Its not a dig at brady, either.  Actually, its a compliment.

[/QUOTE]

"and Rodgers is known to have that bias"!!!!! Is that like corporations who help write and take government corporate hand outs have a bias towards money? Or in a much simpler perspective, is that like anyone having a "bias" for  money?

And its good to know that someone of your caliber is able to read the hearts and minds of others.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

So, Brady admits during the course of the game, he can't worry about the refs.  Which is true and after the game talking about them does not change the outcome.  He is focused on what HE can control..seems a rational thought!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Excellent thread!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your agenda is relentlessly stupid.

[/QUOTE]

Besides his agenda being stupid have you heard some of analysis regarding certain events.

Comments such as a "college prank gone bad" give you a pretty good insight to the type of person he is.

[/QUOTE]

You are right on the money. His agenda is skewed with virtually every word.