Rodgers much worse than Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Rodgers much worse than Brady

Brady is getting ready to win another Super Bowl.

Rodgers is busy throwing his pro bowl teammates under the bus:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7524660/aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers-says-nfc-pro-bowlers-embarrassed

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Rodgers much worse than Brady

In Response to Rodgers much worse than Brady:
    [QUOTE]Brady is getting ready to win another Super Bowl. Rodgers is busy throwing his pro bowl teammates under the bus: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7524660/aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers-says-nfc-pro-bowlers-embarrassed
    Posted by mighty2012[/QUOTE]

LOL. We saw what AR delivered agianst the jints, nuttin'

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Must be because Rodgers has been absent the brilliant mind of Bill Obrien.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

Cmon you idiots can't be serious. Rodgers was the best QB in the NFL this season

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Rodgers much worse than Brady:
    [QUOTE]Cmon you idiots can't be serious. Rodgers was the best QB in the NFL this season
    Posted by orangecrush28[/QUOTE]

Not in that last game he played.

I think he may be taking the Pro Bowl too seriously.  And if some of those other guys took it too seriously, he could have ended up with another concussion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

Brady was the best QB in the 2010 season, but not in the Jets playoff game. 1 game doesnt mean anything. To Say Brady has been better the whole year because Rodgers TEAM went one and done is homerism at its finest

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

Aaron Rodgers - yet another piece of evidence that "resting your starters" before the playoffs is a bad idea.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I wouldn't be surprised if mighty was 12 years old. What is the point of this thread? Everyone was appalled by the lack of effort in the Pro Bowl and now that Rodgers says something about it there's a problem? Good for him for actually saying something, the game was an abomination.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]Cmon you idiots can't be serious. Rodgers was the best QB in the NFL this season

The same National media that was spewing that all year also is saying the Giants are going to win the Super Bowl.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rodgers much worse than Brady : The same National media that was spewing that all year also is saying the Giants are going to win the Super Bowl.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]
    Let me guess, you also think Brady was the #1 QB in the NFL this season ahead of rodgers and brees?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rodgers much worse than Brady : Let me guess, you also think Brady was the #1 QB in the NFL this season ahead of rodgers and brees?

Let me guess and you picked Rodgers as the clear winner out of the 3 right? Look Drew was better then Rodgers. Brady and Rodgers were tied for number 2. If anybody deserves to win the MVP is Drew and im a die hard pats fan. Also throwing people under the bus after losing lacks class . He should say "we came as a team and lost as a team we need to step up our efforts" that help bring unity but acting like you were the only one playing hard will only cause you to lose leadership in the trenches.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

Rodgers didnt throw the ball 60 times a game, and doesnt play in a nice cozy warm dome. Rodgers also has a mediocre run game unlike brees. Brees had the better O Line and Rodgers played in a tougher division. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

[QUOTE]Rodgers didnt throw the ball 60 times a game, and doesnt play in a nice cozy warm dome. Rodgers also has a mediocre run game unlike brees. Brees had the better O Line and Rodgers played in a tougher division. 

So I was right you picked Rodgers over Drew. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

But a case could definately be made for drew to be #1 I agree. But my whole disagreement with this thread stems from the theory that the OP is trying to put out that Bradys in the Super bowl and rodgers idnt makes Brady the better QB at the moment. Thats a joke

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The fans universally decried the lack of effort in the pro-bowl. Rodgers agrees with them and he's a jerk, right?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Brady's team is playing in the super bowl for the fifth time in his career. That means Brady is better (Rodgers had a great regular season but the Ravens have a better defense than the Giants). When Rodgers makes it to his fifth super bowl or even his 3rd we can talk.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

^ Not too mention We have 20 million in cap room next year with 2 1st rd and 2 2nd rd picks.

I expect to see Brady back in the big game a few more times before he becomes the next president of the U.S...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Rodgers made an absolutely true statement. There were times when what I did watch I was saying is this seriously a football game? Hell the oldtimers game the days before was tougher than the Pro Bowl.NO ONE made any effort to make it a game.
    A record was broken BFD I'm 61 and could have made those catches with no one around me. The only one that was tough was the ricochette.
    The Pass rush looked like 9 men having a quilting Bee.

It was an attrocious "game" flag football would have been better...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

[QUOTE] Brady's team is playing in the super bowl for the fifth time in his career. That means Brady is better (Rodgers had a great regular season but the Ravens have a better defense than the Giants). When Rodgers makes it to his fifth super bowl or even his 3rd we can talk.
    Posted by ccnsd[/QUOTE]
    Football is a team sport. It takes 53 players playing together to win a game.Brady is also 6/7 years older. To use that comparison is idiotic at best

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rodgers much worse than Brady : Football is a team sport. It takes 53 players playing together to win a game.Brady is also 6/7 years older. To use that comparison is idiotic at best

It's even more idiotic to argue Rodgers is as good as Brady. The Packers were 15-1. Do not tell me his team was inferior. People were calling it one of the greatest teams ever. By this time in his career Brady allready had 3 super bowl championships. Please bring a better argument next time or troll somewhere else please.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rodgers much worse than Brady :  It's even more idiotic to argue Rodgers is as good as Brady. The Packers were 15-1. Do not tell me his team was inferior. People were calling it one of the greatest teams ever. By this time in his career Brady allready had 3 super bowl championships. Please bring a better argument next time or troll somewhere else please.
    Posted by ccnsd[/QUOTE]
    Once again the idiotic arguement of championships. Football is a team sport. To include the success of a team in an invividual vs individual comparison is idiotic. Tom Brady didnt go out and win 3 super bowl championships in 01, 03, 04. The New England Patriots went out and won 3 super bowl championships in 01,03, 04. 

Your gonna tell me Trent Dilfer is as good as Peyton Manning and Brett Favre?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rodgers much worse than Brady : Once again the idiotic arguement of championships. Football is a team sport. To include the success of a team in an invividual vs individual comparison is idiotic. Tom Brady didnt go out and win 3 super bowl championships in 01, 03, 04. The New England Patriots went out and won 3 super bowl championships in 01,03, 04.  Your gonna tell me Trent Dilfer is as good as Peyton Manning and Brett Favre?

Nope, i am telling you Tom Brady is better than Aaron Rodgers. Brady has never had a losing season. Only missed the playoffs once as a starter and they finished tied for first place that year. He got Weis, McDaniels and now O'Brien head coaching gigs (Mangini and Crennel probably were helped also). He's the only player to be on all 5 super bowl teams during the Belichek era and thats not a coincidence. He probably has the greatest or close to the greatest winning % of any QB ever. Even Montana had losing seasons under Bill Walsh (the other great coach/QB combo of the modern era).