Rodgers says he is a target.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Rodgers says he is a target.

If Brady said this the gooney birds would flock here to question his manhood. But I expect Rodgers will get away with it unscathed. Such is the depraved mind of the average football fan.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-57544547/packers-aaron-rodgers-says-hes-a-target/

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Rodgers says he is a target.

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

May I ask a question? Why are you so enamored with Rodgers? he plays in the NFC.

Is it because status as default "the best QB in the game" right now, threatens your virtual boyfriend (Tom Brady)?

He is right in that he is a target. All elite QBs are.

[/QUOTE]

Get help junior. I happened across the article while scanning the world news. I thought it might be interesting and had to chuckle about what people would be saying if it were Brady instead of Rodgers.

Now go cozy up to your Alex Smith doll and let the grownups talk football.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from polarisxrip. Show polarisxrip's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

May I ask a question? Why are you so enamored with Rodgers? he plays in the NFC.

Is it because status as default "the best QB in the game" right now, threatens your virtual boyfriend (Tom Brady)?

[/QUOTE]

Get help junior. I happened across the article while scanning the world news. I thought it might be interesting and had to chuckle about what people would be saying if it were Brady instead of Rodgers.

[/QUOTE]

neal has to be rusty... who else makes 350 posts in 5 days.. its sickening really

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to polarisxrip's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

neal has to be rusty... who else makes 350 posts in 5 days.. its sickening really

[/QUOTE]

Bingo!  It's his 29th screen name.  No girl no life and is apparently seeing things that aren't  there.  SAD.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

If Brady said this the gooney birds would flock here to question his manhood. But I expect Rodgers will get away with it unscathed. Such is the depraved mind of the average football fan.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-57544547/packers-aaron-rodgers-says-hes-a-target/

[/QUOTE]

You're right though Babe.  If it were Brady, everyone would be out saying what a pretty-boy Pu**y he is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, it's Rusty. He doesn't deny that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

350 posts in five days?  No kiddin'?  The boy must be able to type like a demon posessed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

No insult intended.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Go to a Packers' forum. I'd be willing to bet there are crazed Bears/Vikings/Somesuch fans there calling him a 'pretty boy.'

Anyone who comes here with nonsense stuff like that I just read past anyway.

I don't give a rat's if people think the QB for the Pats is a pretty boy.

It's insubstantial to football talk.