Rodgers vs Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Rodgers vs Pats

Had the Pats made the Super Bowl last season, Rodgers wouldve torn them up the same way he tore up the Saints in the first half.

Lets hope that Carter plays like he does in odd numbered years, that Haynesworth plays like the Tenn version, that Ellis plays like he did in the Divisional Game, and that Wilfork is Wilfork!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Re: Rodgers vs Pats

yes. dowling could be important, pack have so much balance on O

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

I'm not sold on the Saints Defense. The DB's played 10 yards of GB's receivers the whole game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

^Their D is woefully overrated, but GBs offense is about as good as it gets, don't care what defense they happen to be playing that particular week.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

They could barely stop Matt Flynn

If the Pats play well enough, maybe we'll get to find out.

I'm a bit concerned about the safety position against elite QBs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't think either the Packers and Steelers played a great Superbowl game last season, not so sure they could have beat the Pats in the Superbowl last season had the Pats made it.  But boy did they look good on offense tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Packers Look Solid!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

GB will create scary matchup problems for anybody they play.  How do you cover Driver, Jennings, Nelson, Finley, and now Cobb (what a debut he had!!) all at once?  That's why you need several good cover guys on D now.  If you have a weak link in your defensive backfield, they can expose it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Aw, We haven'e WON a PLAYOFF game in 4 years...

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Watching Green Bay games makes me really wish the Pats had gone with Jennings over Chad Jackson!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Pats secondary would have got shredded. At the end of the day it would come down to stops and there is little doubt in my mind that GB would have came up with more of them.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Jennings / Chad Jax is ancient history...
      How about taking Cobb over anybody not named Solder ?
     ( passed on a guy with obvious game-changing abilities 4x after selecting their future LT )

juz sayin'...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: Rodgers vs Pats:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sold on the Saints Defense. The DB's played 10 yards of GB's receivers the whole game.
    Posted by FLY2K[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was so obvious even meathead Collingsworth commented on it. Why you would want your DBs to play 10 yards off the line in a third and short situation is a mystery to me

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rodgers vs Pats : Yeah it was so obvious even meathead Collingsworth commented on it. Why you would want your DBs to play 10 yards off the line in a third and short situation is a mystery to me
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

It was laugable. I was shocked they never hit them with any quick inside slants. It was there all day for big yardage. Also nothing like 10 yard cushions on 3rd and shorts were the guy has to run a 3 yard curl for a 1st down. Atrocious. They are not a physical D. No bump and run when they played man. It was backyard pass and catch all night. Rodgers missed like a 70 yarder too were the guy wasn't even covered.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]Jennings / Chad Jax is ancient history...   How about taking Cobb over anybody not named Solder ?  ( passed on a guy with obvious game-changing abilities 4x after selecting their future LT ) juz sayin'...
    Posted by CaptnFoxboro[/QUOTE]

Sure he had a good game but I'm not ready to drool over the guy just yet. Sproles had a nice return too. You don't even want to give Dowling, Vereen and Ridley a chance before you're second guessing the picks?

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.