Rodney to the Falcons?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Rodney to the Falcons?

I live in Atlanta and had not heard of this before I came up accross this article.  I would be funny for him to replace Lawyer in the ATL.
    I think he should retire a Patriot.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1778-Atlanta-Falcons-Examiner~y2009m3d31-harrison

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: Rodney to the Falcons?

I would also like to see him retire a Pat but i feel that way about a lot of guys. For example i will be very angry if Kevin Faulk does not finish his career in NE where he started it, to me Faulk is our new Troy Brown and we need a "Mr Patriot" on the team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I would also like to see him retire a Pat but i feel that way about a lot of guys. For example i will be very angry if Kevin Faulk does not finish his career in NE where he started it, to me Faulk is our new Troy Brown and we need a "Mr Patriot" on the team.
    Posted by MVPkilla

I agree with you on that one 100% even more that Rodney, Kevin should be a Patriot until he desides to retire.  He has been amazing for a guy that was told you are not fast enough, big enough ect ect.  Wonder what he would have done career wise if he was just a little faster and bigger?  Killed every record Emmit Smith owns LOL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bunchofpixels. Show bunchofpixels's posts

I dont think there is a roster spot for Rodney.  The team needs to get younger and less injury prone.  Have fun in Atlanta, Rodney. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Rodney Harrison is the most phisical player on that defense and he is the guy who sets the tone for eveyone! period, its a fact. He is also the guy that is in all the young D backs ears telling them how to eat and how to sleep and how to play he make sthe Linebacking core able to focus on their game and not worry whats going on behind them because they know Rodney has the D backs covered and that is not something we can replace. Rodney has a roster spot on this team till Bill says he doesnt and Bill Belichick has not ruled out a return for Rodney so neither should you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Rodney is done!  Time to move on.  We need to improve our secondary over last year and no-one knows that more then BB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

MVP I don't think we are in a real need for him to come back.  The safeties played without him for most of the last couple of years.  He has been another of those guys who made this team a dinasty but at a certain point you have to let them go.  I do hope he decides to retire a Patriot, but if BB thinks he has something to give to the team he'll be back I just don't think he's got it left in him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

I think Rodney will retire but come back if the Pats need him for the final push prior to the play-offs like Seau did last year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

I live in Atlanta and had not heard of this before I came up accross this article.  I would be funny for him to replace Lawyer in the ATL. I think he should retire a Patriot. http://www.examiner.com/x-1778-Atlanta-Falcons-Examiner~y2009m3d31-harrison
    Posted by Pats7393

I think he'll probably retire. I doubt he'd move his family for what would probably be 1 season. He's suffered some nasty injuries since he's been here and hasn't played a full season in 4 years. Rodney's body can no longer take the way Rodney plays the game. It's that simple. 16 seasons, he's not stupid so he's most likely financially secure so it might be time for him to quit while he's still in one piece.  I wonder if they'll still vote him dirtiest player.

Sections
Shortcuts