Roethlisberger a total Insult to Pro Sports

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

Roethlisberger a total Insult to Pro Sports

I know this is Patriot's special time with hopes tomorrow that the possibility of Super Team Status hangs in the wind, but I have to express my displeasure with Big Ben and the NFL!

I have been on this board many years as Stomper and Jerry Spring and joked about many things but I see this as nothing more than disgusting.

Too many times this person has been caught in sexual allegation issues that border on lude to actual forced sex or rape. And yet the spin doctors of the NFL cover him for damage control for the Steelers and the good of the NFL.

It sickens me to see fans still call the Patriots cheaters for an issue that EVERY NFL coach was doing but as yet, an NFL team may have a sexual deviant and alleged rapist on board with multiple repeated offenses and everying is rosey and swept under the rug.

Anyway, I had my say and onward to another hopeful Patriot Super Bowl Victory!

Good day to you all, and Big Ben you are nothing more than a TROGLODYTE!
    Ben would be the perfect guest for a Jerry Springer Show! Yell

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Im the REAL KING. Show Im the REAL KING's posts

Re: Roethlisberger a total Insult to Pro Sports

In Response to Re: Roethlisberger a total Insult to Pro Sports:
    [QUOTE]I knew you were Stomper.  How obvious. So, are you back to admit you couldn't have been more wrong about the direction NE was going the last 2 years as BB rebuilt on the fly? Maybe you're on better meds now, too. We'll see.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Oh no Russ, when Im wrong Im wrong!
     Im amazed and happy to see Gronk turn into such a force and talented TE, my concern with his pick was his back, and thankfully he has no issues with it.

Hernandez I am happy to say has become what I had hoped, just hope he can continue without injuries that force him to an early ended career.

As for the Patriot defence, BB has done a tremendous job, but, many of the players I had questions with are gone, and those are the ones I had doubt in and with good reason. 

Lets just hope they win tomorrow!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I think when you do something like he has, especially if you are in the public spotlight, it hangs over you and affects you in funny ways. I think there is a psychological base to Karma, when peole do bad things, even the most sociopathic individuals holds part of it in themselves. As good as he was at some points this year he looked to me like he lost his mojo, I think the rape hanging ovwer him is partly why.

Also, I don't see how  Pittsburgh fans aren't  ambivalent now about wanting him to do well and I also don't see how he can possiblily feel deserving of good things. When it takes every ounce of heart and backing of your fans to do well in the NFL , can't image this does not hurt.

I do not see him making it to another superbowl unless he really does sometihng to make amends and prove he is a decent person, mostly to himself.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Well I don't know what brought on your rant, but yeah based on the reports I've read- BR is a thug criminal. Not sure how he has managed to avoid jail. And he's just gross. NFL should hold him accountable, lots of hyprocracy there. Not sur what next year will bring for him in the league, glad he's out now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dyslexic. Show dyslexic's posts

In Response to Roethlisberger a total Insult to Pro Sports:
    [QUOTE]I know this is Patriot's special time with hopes tomorrow that the possibility of Super Team Status hangs in the wind, but I have to express my displeasure with Big Ben and the NFL! I have been on this board many years as Stomper and Jerry Spring and joked about many things but I see this as nothing more than disgusting. Too many times this person has been caught in sexual allegation issues that border on lude to actual forced sex or rape. And yet the spin doctors of the NFL cover him for damage control for the Steelers and the good of the NFL. It sickens me to see fans still call the Patriots cheaters for an issue that EVERY NFL coach was doing but as yet, an NFL team may have a sexual deviant and alleged rapist on board with multiple repeated offenses and everying is rosey and swept under the rug. Anyway, I had my say and onward to another hopeful Patriot Super Bowl Victory! Good day to you all, and Big Ben you are nothing more than a TROGLODYTE! Ben would be the perfect guest for a Jerry Springer Show! 
    Posted by Im the REAL KING[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree with you more. This was a civil suit that was settled out of court, meaning he gave her a ton of money on condition they can not talk about the case.
    http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/1/21/2723414/ben-roethlisberger-rape-civil-suit-settles

It was the 3rd time charges were dropped and the NFL suspended him for 4 games. What a joke. I hate seeing anyone get severely injured playing football but seeing him in pain puts a smile on my face.