Roethlisberger accused of sexual assualt

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Notatroll. Show Notatroll's posts

Roethlisberger accused of sexual assualt

this is a cut and paste article from SI.com:

Report: Roethlisberger accused of sexual assault

03:54 PM ET 03.05 | Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been accused of sexual assault by a young woman in Georgia, TMZ has learned. The alleged incident occurred early this morning at Capital City -- a club in Milledgeville, Georgia. According to law enforcement sources, the alleged victim -- who has already been interviewed by police -- was treated at a local hospital and released. In addition to the Milledgeville Police Dept, we've learned the Georgia Bureau of Investigations is also investigating. As we previously reported, Roethlisberger is being sued by a Reno woman, Andrea McNulty, who claims the QB sexually assaulted her in 2008. We're told Roethlisberger has already been interviewed by police. We're also told no formal charges have been filed at this point. A rep from the Steelers tells TMZ, "We are gathering information on this incident - until then we have no further comment."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Roethlisberger accused of sexual assualt

he's not good at being a gigilo is he, LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Again? WOW, good thing he has his own set of rules and will walk away unscathed because he is a star QB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

Oh boy, you get away with it once, and now your a target for every cheap trick that sees you out at a club and starts seeing pools of cash. He needs to be more like Tiger Woods, my hero. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

He's either a sexual assaulter or he's just plain stupid for putting himself in these positions! Maybe he's both! Even though I hear stories about what a jerk he can be,
    I try to give him the benefit of the doubt and take them for what their worth, but this constant juvenile behavior is getting old!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The most overrated QB in recent NFL history. If the guy could make plays in the post-season as well as he rapes, he would be better than Montana. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Roethlisberger Media Transcript:

"You molest 1, maybe 2 women, but none more than 3 only IF you're counting a very hushed over college allegation (ooh, shouldn' use that allegation word if I want to keep that somewhat modest tally), AND suddenly the world wants to label you as a sexual assault predator (except I added the "Predator" part because I like the schwarzenegger movie so much).  Hmmm, no "T" in "Scwarzenegger"...He musta doctored that last name up a bit ehh?  Anyway, speaking of Doctors- NONE of the girls were beaten or anything like that or got syphallis, and let me tell ya- Girl #2 sure dodged a bullet on that one boy...and also in my corner, ALL the victi-, ahh ladies-were dressed accordingly...well, the second "true" vict-errr lady (sheez!) was dressed as such, since she was at a hot nightclub, which I might add-is named "The Velvet Elvis."  Which please, lol...you might has well be begging for it by frequenting that meat-factory (jesus, don't quote me on that).   While the second really-first lady was herself working at a high-end Golf Resort in Tahoe, psshh-working the penthouse suite nonetheless (like NO one else knows why you'd have the hottest broad working pretty much alone on the top floor at dusk).  I hear also Lady #2/#1 reportedly frequents a shrink...which makes her about as stable in my (and hopefully the publics)-Eyes as a pair of uprights in this windy ole 'burgh.  Can you say "Credibility"? OUCH!  Sorry one of attorneys is kicking me for some reason...Oh, "Wrecking Mr. Gameplan"...Got it.    

Anyway, I'd like to thank ALL of you honest media kind-folk for NOT "indicting" (such an awful sounding term)-Your newly signed QB through 2015 for a modest, yet pretty generous sum who has guided your wonderful and historic franchise to not just 1, but 2 SUPERBOWL WINNING SEASONS in the past just 5 years-Go Steel!  AND I'd like to thank my legal dream-team (I should call them my own "Steel Curtain")- of the nations top 12 Lawyers with their combined 126 paralegals (some are pretty d#mn fine too)-FOR their efforts to keep the HONEST portion in the name you all know me as: Big "honest" Ben.  Anyway, I'd LOVE to field questions but these sc^mmy attorneys- Just you over there Rick-EY Emptymywalletastein! Nice gold teeth-I'm kiddin'...But they seriously won't allow me at this juncture...we don' want any slip-ups OR arbitration now do we folks (can I get a "full-acquital" chant)?  So again, a hearty and once more-"Honest"...'Thanx to EACH and EVERY' one of you local Pittsburgh sportswriters and journalists for penning the truth and filterin' out the justice part, as is The American Way...while doing NOTHING to personalize jeopardize any of your inner team relations with The Steeler Franchise, Go U.S.A.!  Now, IF you'll ALL join my in prayer:

"Dear lord...I've been pretty humble in the rather modest and lowly life-offerings you've given me...the fame, spots...I mean sports (st^pid herpes), fortune, *cough-sex, sorry-I meant-Success).  YET Lord, If you'd just look on me favorably for this 1-, err 2-3 times and convince 12, well-24...actually 2 out of the 24 (but maybe 3 of 36) select and very righteous persons making up a demographic of this wonderful community as My Noble Jurors (please man, just make a couple of them young floozy's)-OF my overall innocence or at the very least-of the state's attorney's failure to UTTERLY dismiss ALL forms of "reasonable doubt" (that's the best wild-card this great nation's legal system ever mad imho).  And so to conclude, I'd like to say a few "Hail-Mary's", but seeing as how I'm pretty a-religious, kinda atheist in fact (except here on this one-you big ole card Jesus!)-so I'm gonna close out this sermon by reading a COMPLETELY unamed-author letters-to-editor excerpt from the Big Book...which is the latest Hustler mag: "Dear Hustler and it's 1 true godhead founder Larry Flynt.  See, I had never really like the sport of Golf and had never been to Lake Tahoe before,....".      

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to Re: Roethlisberger accused of sexual assualt:
    The most overrated QB in recent NFL history. If the guy could make plays in the post-season as well as he rapes, he would be better than Montana. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

A.  I've never liked Ben for this reason.  He's flat out overrated and don't even talk about superbowls.

B.  He's an idiot for getting himself into this again.  Now it becomes clear that he has off the field problems as well as issues keeping his hands to himself.

C.  I really started hating the guy after the superbowl 2 years ago.  He came out a week after the superbowl and told everyone he played with 2 broken ribs.  That just really pissed me off.  You won the game, stop trying to show up the team even more after the game.

I hope this guy finally gets put in his place this time around.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

THE average kennedy got away with 5-10 rapes murders a year. Which means preety soon ben could get a invite to the compound.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

He needs to take lessons (not golf) from Tiger Woods.....at all his interactions were consensual. 
    Posted by harleyroadking103

I should point out that as a sex addict, Tiger was not able to make an appropriate decision on his interactions and they therefore cannot be consensual.

(I am hoping Tiger reads this and asks me to represent him in a suit against those victimizing women who took advantage of him.)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

No kidding. How many times is Ben going to have to be accused of rape before people realize he isn't a rapist?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Let's be fair. He's an idiot until proven guilty.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

He is an idiot for 2 reasons.  He either did sexually assault the 2 women, if not more.  Or, he is an idiot for putting himself in the situation to be accused.

I suspect he is guilty of the assault because lots of famous athletes go to clubs and interact with money grubbing females looking for a rich husband...BUT, they do not get charged with sexual assault.
    Like Tiger, he may simply feel that it is his right to take what he wants, when he wants it.  Such is the life of the pampered athlete.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

None of us can, at the moment, know exactly what happened in the situation. However, at the very least, Rothlisberger is putting himself in bad situations where he is either "out of control" or others can take advantage of him.

My sense is he feels entitled to act as he wishes and does not see the consequences to his actions.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patboy09. Show patboy09's posts

I saw Fry his azz through the media like they do countless Black Athletes, this Sexual Deviant Prck is getting a free pass.

Why this is not top story around the clock is beyond me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Roethlisberger should wear a helmet when he's near women.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

Roethlisberger should wear a helmet when he's near women.
    Posted by Yapple
    He is it's a purple one

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

I'm guessing she had a lot of credit card debt.

I'm not belittling sexual assault, I just don't think this dumb asz would be stupid enough to actually assault a girl after being falsely accused in Reno.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

What the he** was he, a 28 year old doing in a college club anyway. You can't tell me there aren't other places for him to party and with females more his age??!! He was in a college place, where kids can go enjoy themselves, without drinking!!! and he's hanging around  there. and surprise, surprise, some of the females didn't even know who Ben Roethlisberger is! Not only does he like to rape females he wants them underage and he would have known because they have to wear ID bracelets to be in the place.

I hope they throw his a** in jail--the pig!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

I'm not going to rush to judgement after what happened in the Duke Lacrosse case and as for hanging out in college clubs that would be because there is nothing hotter than college girls and under 21 is not under age where that is concerned.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

he just needs to do what most pro athletes do and get himself a trophy wife .... if he wants more than 1 woman make sure she's Bi... problem solved!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

I said it before and I will say it again. This guy wether guilty or not is a stooge. He is like a kid in a candy store almost killing himself on a motorcycle, then these 2 incidents. Guys like this need to hire a body guard or company that when they go out in public like this he is somewhat safe and thats mostly safe from himself.
    Tiger Woods in another case altogether.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

I said it before and I will say it again. This guy wether guilty or not is a stooge. He is like a kid in a candy store almost killing himself on a motorcycle, then these 2 incidents. Guys like this need to hire a body guard or company that when they go out in public like this he is somewhat safe and thats mostly safe from himself. Tiger Woods in another case altogether.
    Posted by Stompper
    tiger woods approves this message.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarveMaster. Show CarveMaster's posts

From what I have read, he had several body guards with him the entire time. Either all of them were in on this alleged assault, or this woman is lying out her rear end. I guess we will find out one way or another.

This guy needs to realize quickly that when you are the face of a well known franchise, have a contract worth 100+ million, you just can't hang out a places at 2 am like the rest of us can. He is too tempting of a target (assuming he didn't do it) for stuff like this, and he is very immature for putting himself in this position.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"he just needs to do what most pro athletes do and get himself a trophy wife .... if he wants more than 1 woman make sure she's Bi... problem solved!!!"

Liking that thought-process, So perhaps your problem solving technique can help me out:  Do you happen to know of any Bi-sexual trophy wives who look more or less like your average jane-doe super-model that go for guys with not enough in their bank account to currently fix the taped up section where the NE winter caved in the sunroof on their ten year old car?   Because man, I been lookin'-and I ain't settling for no trophy somewhat below average runway model that has less than at least 2 bi girlfriends...guys gotta have some sandards set.  Idk...must be the town I live in.
    EDIT: forgot to add that IF you can find me a rich, but humble Bi-sexual trophy supermodel wife (helps if she's a long-haired brunette)- with at least 2 girlfriends, and the initial girl coming from a decent amount of money, THEN-yea, that would greatly help matters.  But I'm not picky, on the humble part at least...god, I hate Ct.  I'm going back to Fla.