Roethlisberger out long term?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Roethlisberger out long term?

In response to AcheNot's comment:

I'm a little off-topic here, but I have to ask: How do you get the quote system to behave? I notice that everytime you use it, it works in the way it is intended to What's the secret?

It's easier to do than to explain but I'll try. First I went here to practice:
    Test post for new board

You have to bookend the QUOTE's around the comment with no spaces. Put your cursor in front of the second QUOTE, hit space then shift/enter to single space. Click anywhere underneath and type your reply.

It works most of the time. If you edit your post later it will undo the quoted area.

You also have to bring the comment together in a single paragraph like I did with yours above for it to work correctly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

back to Big Bens injury. He supposedly had a slight rotator cuff tear  ( not sure if same shoulder) at the beginning of the season but still lowed him to play. Reports are he has a clavicle -sternum dislocation(?). I am sure that had to also aggrevate the rotator cuff.. which if that is the case .. he is gone for the year.

i hope BB saw those injuries to QBs who were passing when hurt, and rethinks that maybe Tom should hand off to the RBs a little bit more!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

After this week , maybe Woody Haye's ( Darrell Royal's) statement of 'when you pass  3 things  can happen and 2 of them are bad". this should be modified to 4 and 3 are bad.. add you can lose your freakin star QB!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mgraham's comment:
    [QUOTE]

back to Big Bens injury. He supposedly had a slight rotator cuff tear  ( not sure if same shoulder) at the beginning of the season but still lowed him to play. Reports are he has a clavicle -sternum dislocation(?). I am sure that had to also aggrevate the rotator cuff.. which if that is the case .. he is gone for the year.

i hope BB saw those injuries to QBs who were passing when hurt, and rethinks that maybe Tom should hand off to the RBs a little bit more!

[/QUOTE]

not a bad plan, but josh has more leeway with offense plays...(than the other coaches) till bb gets pissed and tells him what to do

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

It's easier to do than to explain but I'll try. First I went here to practice:
    Test post for new board You have to bookend the QUOTE's around the comment with no spaces. Put your cursor in front of the second QUOTE, hit space then shift/enter to single space. Click anywhere underneath and type your reply. It works most of the time. If you edit your post later it will undo the quoted area. You also have to bring the comment together in a single paragraph like I did with yours above for it to work correctly.

Okay, here goes
    Testing...

ETA: Not quite there yet, but almost. At least the "QUOTE/QUOTE" is gone. I will keep working on it til I get it right

Thanks, digger

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

"weekends"? They played them once in January. That was 2005 when you were taking Home Ec courses to become a teacher.

It was sunny and warm that day, but the Patriots played and beat the Steelers in Pittburgh in January of 2002 as well

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

It worked this time

Woo hoo!

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts