ROFL as mental midget AMENDOLA hangs up on a soft koolaider bringing mild vodka!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: ROFL as mental midget AMENDOLA hangs up on a soft koolaider bringing mild vodka!

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good for him. Adam Jones is a weasel dork as is most of that station.  I am surprised any Patriots player or coach even entertains the idea of being on that station.  Felger and Mazz alone should be enough for any Pats employee to never go on there.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know, but maybe it has something to do with the fact that Bob Kraft decided to sell that station the broadcast rights to the Patriots games?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: ROFL as mental midget AMENDOLA hangs up on a soft koolaider bringing mild vodka!

So in which volume of Management Secrets of the New England Patriots does it say you should tell your employees to blow off a customer that provides you with one of the largest sources of your revenue?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So in which volume of Management Secrets of the New England Patriots does it say you should tell your employees to blow off a customer that provides you with one of the largest sources of your revenue?

[/QUOTE]

Lol!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Legit questions by Adam Jones. Amendola should have stuck in there and answered them.  Another season hindered by injuries and DA is finished, who would take more chances on him?  Hope he can stay healthy this season for the SB run. 

Btw, Adam Jones is a DB! Hey is very annoying most of the time. 

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I listened to the interview and honestly I thought the questions were harmless and I didn't sense Amendola getting irritated either, when he hung up it caught me off guard. Amendola is not in the position to pull this kind of stuff - he is always injured - he should be able to handle questions about it and act professional. I've written Amendola off as a player for the simple fact that Edelman does what he does (better) and we have other needs than an injury prone slot receiver, not big or fast enough to help anywhere other than the slot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I find the sports hub a lot better than EEI. Gresh and Zo are really good when I do get to listen to them. Felger and Mazz can get annoying but its better than Holley and I'm not too big on Jones but Rich Keefe is good

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow">http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Amendola acted like a baby.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gresh and ZO and Flynn on the weekends are the only real people on there.   98.5 is putrid beyond that. WEEI should have never scapegoated Ordway. It's all they had besides Holley.

It's all about money, though.  Make no mistake.  

The morons who are on here claiming 98.5 is some glorious station are clueless.  They will do anything to take the popular approach. They watch American Idol, listen to the radio and will go and see the new Tom Cruise movie.

They're morons.

[/QUOTE]

I don't find 98.5 to be that bad. Felger and Mazz say all the crap they do to drive up rating and get people pissed. Gresh and Zo are the best no doubt, I love them and now that it's summer I can finally listen to them everyday. I do like Flynn on weekends too. All 3 of them are realists down to earth. Bertrand isnt bad either.

I haven't listened to EEI in forever though. I found it boring. Both stations morning shows are trash

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

Checkmate, Rusty!!

BTW, still waiting to hear back from you on accepting my bet or not.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I heard Danny Boy ruptured his eardrum during the interview, out 6-8 weeks.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Didn't hear the interview so only know what was reported.  If it unfolded as reported then it appears Amendola overreacted.  Anyone actually surprised he's really sensitive about the 'injury-prone' tag? 

Best thing Amendola can do is have a productive healthy season.  Define that anyway you wish.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I find the sports hub a lot better than EEI. Gresh and Zo are really good when I do get to listen to them. Felger and Mazz can get annoying but its better than Holley and I'm not too big on Jones but Rich Keefe is good

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow">http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow">http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

[/QUOTE]
    Holley has his problem, the David Ortiz is only worth 6mil a year saga from a few years back highlight this. However he is clearly the best person in Boston sports radio and I would even take Arnold over either of the Hubs drive time guys. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

I didn't listen to it at all, but from what I've seen reported, DA was really there to pump up some charity event he was sponsoring or attending.  he got asked about injuries and being injury prone, replied something along the lines of "that was then, I'm looking forward", and then got two more questions specifically about his injuries and being fragile, at which point he hung up.
    How many questions along the same lines did he need to respond to, especially since he was really there to talk about some charity event and give some "rah, rah" for the coming season?

And yes, I could be wrong.  As I said, I didn't hear it, just based on what was reported about it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

How many times does he have to answer and hear about how he is injury prone. Probably the 100,000 time it was  asked was the one that was one to many.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How many times does he have to answer and hear about how he is injury prone. Probably the 100,000 time it was  asked was the one that was one to many.

[/QUOTE]

Well it's a legit concern and question with him.  I know he probably hates it but facts are facts.. the guy is injury prone.  One way to fix it.... have a couple full seasons of not missing any games.  Hopefully this season will be a start to that.  No doubt he has some good talent, I have never discounted that, he just needs to be able to stay on the field.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TheTinMan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I didn't listen to it at all, but from what I've seen reported, DA was really there to pump up some charity event he was sponsoring or attending.  he got asked about injuries and being injury prone, replied something along the lines of "that was then, I'm looking forward", and then got two more questions specifically about his injuries and being fragile, at which point he hung up.
    How many questions along the same lines did he need to respond to, especially since he was really there to talk about some charity event and give some "rah, rah" for the coming season?

And yes, I could be wrong.  As I said, I didn't hear it, just based on what was reported about it.

[/QUOTE]

I read that as well.  But there is always a payoff to getting on the air to promote something.... you need to do an interview.  Amendola's answer was pretty lame.  Only BB get's away with those canned answers.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well it's a legit concern and question with him.  I know he probably hates it but facts are facts.. the guy is injury prone.  One way to fix it.... have a couple full seasons of not missing any games.  Hopefully this season will be a start to that.  No doubt he has some good talent, I have never discounted that, he just needs to be able to stay on the field.

[/QUOTE]

Refusing to answer questions like this (however receptive and annoying) does not mean they'll go away. The reporters will still ask them. you might as well just answer and go on. No answer or deflection will not deter them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

True but I can understand where he is coming from and sympathies with him in this regard.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]

True but I can understand where he is coming from and sympathies with him in this regard.

[/QUOTE]

but if he hung up on a call, that doesn't bode well with the general reception. it comes across as you won't answer questions in a tough situation, even though they've been asked and answered ad nauseum. Of course Crusty the Trombone doesn't care as long as it's a Patriot player. Any player from another is "weak""unprepared" or whatever stupid excuse he has for abject rejection of anything but BB's sack in his mouth

Sections
Shortcuts