ROFL as mental midget AMENDOLA hangs up on a soft koolaider bringing mild vodka!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Re: ROFL as mental midget AMENDOLA hangs up on a soft koolaider bringing mild vodka!

Amendola is in the 1 percent of American net worth.  He is blessed and lucky to be playing in the NFL, considering how insanely difficult it is to not only get drafted but to make a roster.

Celebrities in sports, movies, music should know what comes with the all the nice benefits of getting paid to have fun.  

Get real, folks.  You don't like fielding questions like that, go work for UPS or coach a HS football team.  Yeah, right….i thought so.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: ROFL as mental midget AMENDOLA hangs up on a soft koolaider bringing mild vodka!

I probably never would have heard about this if I had not read it here. Does this make him less of a football player? Who cares.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to cousteau's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Refusing to answer questions like this (however receptive and annoying) does not mean they'll go away. The reporters will still ask them. you might as well just answer and go on. No answer or deflection will not deter them.

[/QUOTE]

True, and I agree with you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:
    [QUOTE]

True but I can understand where he is coming from and sympathies with him in this regard.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, and I can understand to a point.  But you would think by now Amendola would have a good answer ready for when he is asked questions like this.  If he doesn't then he better be thinking of some good answers as I am sure it will be asked a lot in the very near future.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I heard Danny Boy ruptured his eardrum during the interview, out 6-8 weeks.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

[/QUOTE]

Bawahaha!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I probably never would have heard about this if I had not read it here. Does this make him less of a football player? Who cares.

[/QUOTE]

Note how the trolls all band together like hyenas and just thrive in enjoyment with something so stupid.

look at mt hurl and tfb12 openly mocking. It 's sickening to watch.

i bet mt hurl mocks his students, too.  Ir helps his crappy self esteem, apparently.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Note how the trolls all band together like hyenas and just thrive in enjoyment with something so stupid.

i bet mt hurl mocks his students, too.  Ir helps his crappy self esteem, apparently.

[/QUOTE]

And it makes me laugh how you defend Amendola (a player that was asked about the ONLY thing his entire NFL career has been about...injuries), yet slam our best player all day long around here...it's kind of strange to say the least.

And no one is "mocking" Amendola, so relax. All anyone is saying is that guy should of answered those questions, they were warranted, simple and not meant to offend. By Danny not doing that he opened himself up to serious criticism and attention that he didn't need in one the toughest media markets in the country. Not good considering how his first year went here...and not good when considering his injury history going forward.

What exactly did Amendola think he was going to be asked? He was promoting a charity event, did he think the guy using his "celebrity" wasn't going to be asked about his job performance? If he is known for anything, it's his injuries, he needed to answer questions about them. He wasn't going to be asked how he liked New England clam chowder, or how he liked the foliage around here. They could of been a lot more rude and asked about the rumors he was going to be released and if he ever felt like was going to be released. Or if he heard the rumors that Brady wasn't exactly enamored with him as a player and said nothing even remotely complimentary about him at the end of the season (while he praised a guy like Edelman). It could of been a lot worse and it may be when camp rolls around.

As far as you go, we all know and realize that you know nothing on this subject or any others...you lost all credibility years ago. Now you are known as Captain Opposite, because everything you say...the opposite happens. It would be laughable if it weren't for the fact you are insane and dependent on pain killers:( 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I was listening to a Patriots podcast today while they were talking about Brady, one of the guys said he couldn't imagine a Patriots fan not liking Brady.  I thought of you and almost busted up laughing.  You are a freaking fraud!  It's sickening to watch.

Btw, have you decided to take my bet yet?  I'm still waiting for an yes or no answer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/06/04/danny-amendola-hangs-up-on-adam-jones-after-two-injury-questions/" rel="nofollow">http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/06/04/danny-amendola-hangs-up-on-adam-jones-after-two-injury-questions/

amen is  mental jabro. he couldnt stand the heat from adam jones.. adam jones... really? mr. jones of his home team pats who always lovelaced BB as the consummate homer when he covered the team? he expects to do an interview in new england without being asked about his obvious brittle bones? when ur being payed for non-performance, ur performance has to b questioned, u dig?

more respect for TB. he's never hung up on anyone. listen to the filth the D and c guys throw at him and he keeps his dignity and talking points with a hevay nose of humor.. ALWAYS! perhaps he should lend amen a skirt to run under in these moments.. jeez! its just the press, whats a pen gonna do to ya? how will he respond to trash talking in games?

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow da Commy on Twitter: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics, and @CommyConImages (got any Boston sports imagery to share?)

[/QUOTE]

WES WELKER WOULD NEVER ACT THAT WAY!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was listening to a Patriots podcast today while they were talking about Brady, one of the guys said he couldn't imagine a Patriots fan not liking Brady.  I thought of you and almost busted up laughing.  You are a freaking fraud!  It's sickening to watch.

Btw, have you decided to take my bet yet?  I'm still waiting for an yes or no answer.

[/QUOTE]

Wake me when the media point blank asks Brady why he's under-performed so badly in the postseason since 2007.

The media here has no business harping on a WR who played tough through a torn groin and still produced while others would have quit, while ignoring the main reason why we can't score points in TWO SBs and a myriad of playoff games since 2007.

It's atrocious for the media in this town to continue to look for scapegoats as Mr Gizzy runs around with his metrosexual self acting like he's above the team.

WHen will Mike Reiss or anyone with some semblance of credibility confront Brady in an interview?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Wake me when the media point blank asks Brady why he's under-performed so badly in the postseason since 2007.

The media here has no business harping on a WR who played tough through a torn groin and still produced while others would have quit, while ignoring the main reason why we can't score points in TWO SBs and a myriad of playoff games since 2007.

It's atrocious for the media in this town to continue to look for scapegoats as Mr Gizzy runs around with his metrosexual self acting like he's above the team.

WHen will Mike Reiss or anyone with some semblance of credibility confront Brady in an interview?

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!  You turn a Danny Amendola thread into a Brady bashing thread, what a moron! 

Why not talk about the two SB's BB was outcoached in by Tom Coughlin and the 2010 playoffs by Rex Ryan?  That should be discussed first and foremost.

And yes, the media has a legit reason to question Amendola and his injuries until he is capable of playing a couple seasons without missing games.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

first of king Jabby, d and c have asked him this point blanck. brady rightfully talks about the team. says we win together and lose together, not one guy. all will have to work harder esp him to get back at a consistent great level. hopefully this year is the year.. so there! others will ask amen this question. laughing a bit, acknowledging the concern and that he's doing his best to stop the karma would go a long way to defuse it. running never solves anything!
    [object HTMLDivElement]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

All I care about is how he performs on the field. I could give two cents on how he treats the media. We will see if it effects the charity event he was promoting. If the event is successful then no biggie if not then maybe he might have second thoughts about hanging up on the guy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Do many here forget DA was undrafted out of school. Was on the Cowboys PS but not on the active roster. Made himself into the player he is ( which is very good) in spite of a body that has failed him. 

The Pats players most of the time, other than Brady, take on the persona of their coach when dealing with the media. BB is the master of the side step, blow off and snarky remark when dealing with the media. BB would not have hung up, he is too experienced and quick on his feet with the media, but DA hanging up is right up BB's school of thought.

the question of Reiss asking Brady about his SB performances, Brady, with out missing even 1 beat, would have said, " I played poorly, have to play better for my team, and will work as hard as I can to improve my game". 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:
    [QUOTE]

All I care about is how he performs on the field. I could give two cents on how he treats the media. We will see if it effects the charity event he was promoting. If the event is successful then no biggie if not then maybe he might have second thoughts about hanging up on the guy.

[/QUOTE]

Honestly I don't care either, but I do think it was a mistake. Having said that if he plays like we all hope he will, then I could care less if he comes to a press conference with a fire hose and blasts every media member in the face with it. The problem right now is that his injuries prevent him from doing that, which is why he was asked about it. I'm rooting for him, we need this guy to everything we thought he was when we payed him that much and let Welker go.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Anyone remember when Revis hung up on a phone interview about his contract negotiations? The homers and especially rusty ballbag pounced all over that one and bashed Revis relentlessly. Double standard much?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I didn't hear the. Interview either, but have a question on our WR corps and amendola specifically.

i thought that bb could spread amendola s cap hit if cut,to half this year and half next. If this is true and if you have a guy like gallon coming on in camp, what do you do if you are bb? Cut amendola, take the hit and keep gallon? I don't think gallon will last on the ps, and if he comes on in camp, I seriously think about keeping him over amendola.