Rogers is the best QB in the game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Rogers is the best QB in the game

Perhaps you missed the reader responses.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Rogers is the best QB in the game:
    [QUOTE]Brady chooses who he throws to.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]
    As does every QB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Here is my (admittedly subjective) ranking of the top QBs this yr:

Rodgers
    Brees
    Brady
    E. Manning
    Roethlisberger
    Schaub

The top 4 have been remarkable. Also, there's been this yr the best rookie performances I could ever recall, including the Texans's 3rd stringer (Yates)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

LOL, last year it was Vick.  Now it's Rogers?  Who will it be next year?  No matter, Brady is better than all of them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Rogers is the best QB in the game:
    [QUOTE]If there was any doubt as to the best QB in Football today, that doubt has been erased today. Aaron Rogers last minute drive to set up the winning FG with no time left was a thing of beauty. Perfect passes under pressure. 
    Posted by gandalf433[/QUOTE]

Rogers is a great QB, best is tough to call. Team around you makes a big difference. Rogers has not had many "best" years yet. Let see consistency and longevity. I would say his is one of the best playing today.

Giants game: One BS PI call against the Giants and one TD not counted for Giants

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

You have to give props to those who deserve it. I love Brady, but this year Rodgers is clearing having a better season. His worst passer rating in a game this year (106.2) is higher than Brady's average passer rating (105.9). The numbers he is putting up this year are ridiculous even compared to Brady's 2007 season.

For the guy on ESPN who thinks Brady should be the MVP over Rodgers he is missing one important point. Brady has put up a few (Buffalo, Dallas, NYG) supbar games this year two of which contributed to Patriots losses. Rodgers has been nearly perfect in every game this season. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Rogers is the best QB in the game:
    [QUOTE]LOL, last year it was Vick.  Now it's Rogers?  Who will it be next year?  No matter, Brady is better than all of them.
    Posted by mighty2012[/QUOTE]

Well, LAST yr Rodgers was the SB MVP and was almost as good otherwise. Silly comment.

Sections
Shortcuts