Roid Raging Von Miller ACL Tear

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: Roid Raging Von Miller ACL Tear

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

What comes around, goes around.  I remember how arrogant the Broncos were trying to tell people he was suspended for smoking weed and all that crap.

Then we learned he was messing with the samples paying off the monitors of the drug tests, which leads one to believe it's not about weed.

Throw in his 2011 suspension for amphetamines and it points to a guy whose entire career has been about pumping roids to get an advantage.

Shades of Shawne Merriroid.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/22/report-broncos-fear-von-miller-has-a-torn-acl/

Is it all shades of Brandon Spikes?  Tell me, genius, are all ACL injuries caused by steroid use?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I don't root for injuries, but this is good news for us. Then again I thought it was good news when Ryan Clady went down the second week of the season, but they absorbed the loss of the best left tackle in football without missing a beat...despite being a passing offense. Does that make John Elway the "best GM in football"?

Here's to hoping Miller isn't so replaceable - I seem to remember him blowing by Solder like he wasn't even there. The guy is a disruptive player...not good news for Denver.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

No. Not all ACL injuries are caused by roid use, Busty moron.   He, however, was barely touched and that field is god awful anyway.

Brandon Spikes and Bolden were popping Aderralls. A far cry from anabolic steroids from Von Miller.

Ah yes, I forgot.  Pats players get suspended for drinking coffee, other players get suspended for shooting up in the locker room.  What a loser. 

So, when Vinny T blew out his achilles with zero contact in 1999, did that mean he had taken steroids?  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Good news for us, no doubt.

Do I feel bad for Miller? Considering the fact that he shouldn't be playing right now, and is a cheater... no, I don't.

But to be excited about this seems a touch classless. 

I'm certainly pleased that the Pats' road has gotten easier, but to be excited about an injury is too much. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:

I'm not going to comment on roid allegations as the same thing could be said about the majority of professional sports where millions of dollars are on the line at all times.  What I will comment on is the loss of Von Miller and what affect that has on the Broncos.

When we faced Denver, he was the stand out player.  He put consistent pressure on Brady and I felt like he was the key for that team beating us in the playoffs.  I feel as though our chances of winning a head to head match up just increased without this player in the mix.  We have had enough injuries ourselves where we need some luck to win games and this could be the difference maker here.

Including the Patriots.  It's not like former haven't been caught using steroids with BB's knowledge.

Did you make up that BS all on your own or is it on the official Jets 'excuses for why we suck' list?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

This thread is unfair.  Roid abuse is rampant in the college ranks, not to even mention the pro ranks.  Often as not it's all about slipping through the testing system.  Also rampant in the pro ranks, deliberate cut blocks and spearing, resulting in wrecked knees and a long lifetime of living with half a brain.  I don't wish the hunger games on anyone.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

What comes around, goes around.  I remember how arrogant the Broncos were trying to tell people he was suspended for smoking weed and all that crap.

Then we learned he was messing with the samples paying off the monitors of the drug tests, which leads one to believe it's not about weed.

Throw in his 2011 suspension for amphetamines and it points to a guy whose entire career has been about pumping roids to get an advantage.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/22/report-broncos-fear-von-miller-has-a-torn-acl/

yeah like there aren't many players juicing and otherwise across the league including on the Patriots...and really Rusty after Aaron Hernandez do u really think u ought to be posting garbage like this about any other team?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

maybe your TE  in jail should have just taken roids...What goes around comes around. Don't throw rocks you might get hit.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

yeah like there aren't many players juicing and otherwise across the league including on the Patriots...and really Rusty after Aaron Hernandez do u really think u ought to be posting garbage like this about any other team?

Hernandez is dead to me and to everyone. He's not on the current roster. I could see if he was but he isn't.

Are you this stupid?

Miller was busted for roids in 2011 and mysteriously was not suspended and he then tried to manipulate another test this year, which makes you wonder how many more times he passed tests based on cheating the drug test, dummy.

Denver having MIller in the postseason is better than not, even off the roids.

Hernandez may be dead to u but not quite to the NFL media or in the end the history books...maybe its me but I would rather have a roid head than a murderer on my team...must be a "Patriot Way" thing I guess

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:

I'm not going to comment on roid allegations as the same thing could be said about the majority of professional sports where millions of dollars are on the line at all times.  What I will comment on is the loss of Von Miller and what affect that has on the Broncos.

When we faced Denver, he was the stand out player.  He put consistent pressure on Brady and I felt like he was the key for that team beating us in the playoffs.  I feel as though our chances of winning a head to head match up just increased without this player in the mix.  We have had enough injuries ourselves where we need some luck to win games and this could be the difference maker here.

When did Von Miller beat us in the playoffs?  He was horrendous in 2011 in the divisional rd and we didn't play Denver last year.  We played Houston and then Baltimore.

ALso, he's a huge liability as a run defender and obviously not as good unless on roids.

Uh..... regular season this year.......

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Hernandez is dead to me and to everyone. He's not on the current roster. I could see if he was but he isn't.

Are you this stupid?

Miller was busted for roids in 2011 and mysteriously was not suspended and he then tried to manipulate another test this year, which makes you wonder how many more times he passed tests based on cheating the drug test, dummy.

Denver having MIller in the postseason is better than not, even off the roids.

Hernandez may be dead to u but not quite to the NFL media or in the end the history books...maybe its me but I would rather have a roid head than a murderer on my team...must be a "Patriot Way" thing I guess

He's not on the team, though. Please get to a Ravens board and ask them why they kept Ray Lewis.

Get off your high horse. The millisecond they heard the evidence against Hernandez, he was released.

Meanwhile, Denver basically covered up Miller's 2011 drug test and apparently approves of him paying off the drug testing monitors and the company that administers it.

Of course murder is more serious than shooting roids, child.  

as usual u missed my point Mr 152 IQ...i meant after the AH situation u shouldn't be posting stuff about any player on any team ever...nothing they could do or did could ever compare

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Looks like Russ put his Bronco's Jones on this morning, found a bottle Jack and got started early today. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Monday Morning MD reports that Von Miller was untouched on Houston's field when he went down.  It happened exactly like Wes Welker's ACL a few years ago.  Yes, the dangerous, bad field is a suspect. 

Imagine how the 2-13 Houston players feel about their home turf.  They were widely expected to be contenders before everybody got injured.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

bumped

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

No. Not all ACL injuries are caused by roid use, Busty moron.   He, however, was barely touched and that field is god awful anyway.

Brandon Spikes and Bolden were popping Aderralls. A far cry from anabolic steroids from Von Miller.

Ah yes, I forgot.  Pats players get suspended for drinking coffee, other players get suspended for shooting up in the locker room.  What a loser. 

So, when Vinny T blew out his achilles with zero contact in 1999, did that mean he had taken steroids?  

Wow.. .Vinny TTTT !   How many other of those great Jets QBs can you name... Richard Todd... Mark Butt fumble... Ray Lucas... How about that strong armed Kenny OBrien? OR Browning Nagel....

Great stuff Meadow. Now go play with your dolls and let the big boys talk....

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

its offical nowwww! lets go!

i was confident about going into dnver and winning in AFCCG but now i really like it. welker-dinged up. Von- out. he was the main xfactor that denver had on D vs. us.

i love this

Yep. And if Jason Wolfe's seizure issues are tied to contact, he may not play again either.  

Pray for health on our end and we just need to get by the divsional round and roll the dice in Denver.

Me likey.

yes. getting the bye is huge. Dennard not 100%, Talib probably not 100%, MCoutry certianly not 100, Fletcher needs to get healthy, Solder too

this list could probably go on. 

i'm confident we can beat Buffalo w/o DMC, Solder, Dennard so give them the week off and Vereen too and beat buffalo give those guys extended breaks. thats huge

Yo Joey! The truth is NOBODY at this stage of the season is "100%". Everybody has some kinda knick, strain, deep bruise, ailment, etc. The NFL season is a war of attrition. We have survived the IR blows and the BYE WEEK IS HUGE in getting these guys REST and healing time. It is so much better to lose your BIG STUDS early in the season as it allows time for evaluation of what you got, adjustment to your base and package schemes to accommodate for the changed personnel and genuine game time player experience for the replacements to get geeked up on the system and chemistry of being  with the first teamers. We are shaping up nicely just in time for the "SECOND SEASON". Denver losing Miller right now is devastating at this time of the year.........GO PATS!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to melwitts' comment:

In response to melwitts' comment:

Why not?....the Gints had a brain surgeon WR who shot himself in the leg at a nightclub....BWAHAHAHAHA

LOL!

I love how Gunty looks foolish on a regular basis as his Gunts miss the playoffs for the 2nd year in a row. The joy of both the Jets and Giants out again and their sports world in utter disarray for years and years due to arrogance.

I consider it my best early Christmas Gift...:)

Rusty talking to Rusty isn't that cool? U know u really don't need any other posters Queenie - u have enough aliases to start ur own board and talk with yourself exclusively

Sections
Shortcuts