In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

its offical nowwww! lets go!

i was confident about going into dnver and winning in AFCCG but now i really like it. welker-dinged up. Von- out. he was the main xfactor that denver had on D vs. us.

i love this

Yep. And if Jason Wolfe's seizure issues are tied to contact, he may not play again either.  

Pray for health on our end and we just need to get by the divsional round and roll the dice in Denver.

Me likey.

yes. getting the bye is huge. Dennard not 100%, Talib probably not 100%, MCoutry certianly not 100, Fletcher needs to get healthy, Solder too

this list could probably go on. 

i'm confident we can beat Buffalo w/o DMC, Solder, Dennard so give them the week off and Vereen too and beat buffalo give those guys extended breaks. thats huge

[/QUOTE]

Yo Joey! The truth is NOBODY at this stage of the season is "100%". Everybody has some kinda knick, strain, deep bruise, ailment, etc. The NFL season is a war of attrition. We have survived the IR blows and the BYE WEEK IS HUGE in getting these guys REST and healing time. It is so much better to lose your BIG STUDS early in the season as it allows time for evaluation of what you got, adjustment to your base and package schemes to accommodate for the changed personnel and genuine game time player experience for the replacements to get geeked up on the system and chemistry of being  with the first teamers. We are shaping up nicely just in time for the "SECOND SEASON". Denver losing Miller right now is devastating at this time of the year.........GO PATS!!!

[/QUOTE]

RALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's starting to look good now...buh-bye to the Denver pass rush, they'll have to blitz DB's and LB's leaving someone single covered....we may not even get to see them....If SD gets in, they could give them lots of trouble!

Am I happy he's out? HECK YEAH, I'm ecstatic, just like everyone was when we lost all the great players we've lost this year...THAT'S NFL FOOTBALL KIDS!

[/QUOTE]

I can't stand his smugg ace! Dude is posing as some kind of intellect all while juicin' it up. SMART FELLAH!!! Couldn't have happened to a better team! I love it when guys get hurt on teams who are our biggest rivals. Al these, "that isn't right that you say that about someone getting hurt" sympathizers need to watch golf or tennis. This is a barbaric sport PEEPS! Injury is part of the game. I hope every Bronco gets injured next week. THAT FOOTBALL BABY! Don't like it, IGNORE ME TOO.......Whuddup MEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Roid Raging Von Miller ACL Tear

In response to melwitts' comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looks like Russ put his Bronco's Jones on this morning, found a bottle Jack and got started early today. 

Holiday week. Pretty quiet for me here. You? Oh that's right you are a stay at home mom like TFB12.

[/QUOTE]

What?...that explains the sagging man bo_bs!!!

[/QUOTE]

This must be a pic of Welker after his next shot to the head. Seeing this isn't gonna help TFBiatch's sex life at all!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Looks like Russ put his Bronco's Jones on this morning, found a bottle Jack and got started early today. 

[/QUOTE]

Holiday week. Pretty quiet for me here. You? Oh that's right you are a stay at home mom like TFB12.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This must be a pic of Welker after his next shot to the head. Seeing this isn't gonna help TFBiatch's sex life at all!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn man, I'm in tears........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Look at RallyC, he is infatuated with me.  Pretty creepy RallyC.  Especially for a 50+ year old man.  Apparently I really did a number on you. Look how hard you are trying to get me back, lol!! Yeah, I understand your embarrassment.   That was a pretty funny meltdown you had on here with that whole goodbye thread and all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yo Joey! The truth is NOBODY at this stage of the season is "100%". Everybody has some kinda knick, strain, deep bruise, ailment, etc. The NFL season is a war of attrition. We have survived the IR blows and the BYE WEEK IS HUGE in getting these guys REST and healing time. It is so much better to lose your BIG STUDS early in the season as it allows time for evaluation of what you got, adjustment to your base and package schemes to accommodate for the changed personnel and genuine game time player experience for the replacements to get geeked up on the system and chemistry of being  with the first teamers. We are shaping up nicely just in time for the "SECOND SEASON". Denver losing Miller right now is devastating at this time of the year.........GO PATS!!!

[/QUOTE]

yes exaclty everyone is hurt. but the list i mentiioned has guys that we NEED for another run at the SB and those guys are not even close to 100 right now. we need the bye as a team to take a week off and regroup after so many hard fought close games

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

OOOOOPS!!!!! I see the Jigg is up MEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL!!! I just got another post showing:

You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12.

He must be really upset now, EH?????? Stupid TFBiatch12 GETTING CRUSHED today!!!!!! Sorry Mel, I hope he doesn't take it out on you now. You are just an innocent bystander to this. IGNORE him if he does. HE LOVES TO BE IGNORED!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TFBiatch12, can't you see I own you now? I don't see your trash yet you are seeing me destroy you. I almost feel bad for you, my little TFB.......

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yes exaclty everyone is hurt. but the list i mentiioned has guys that we NEED for another run at the SB and those guys are not even close to 100 right now. we need the bye as a team to take a week off and regroup after so many hard fought close games

[/QUOTE]

Don't bother reading his stuff.  He says he knows the game since he played in the CFL and that he knows certain things about the game that others don't know about.  Yet he hasn't made one correct prediction this season.  For instance... He said Tebow was going to be catching passes at TE from TFB.  Bank on it, since he played and knows these things.  LOL, wrong! 

Notice how he is here after a win but can't be found on here after a loss.  He isn't a real fan and he never played before.  It's clear this guy is a fraud.  Be careful with him, his feelings are fragile.  I already mad him have an epic meltdown on this forum.  Imagine what another on will do to the poor mental midget.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

TFB12 is bald, too? bwhahah

Priceless.

[/QUOTE]

YO Russ, it almost isn't fair!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

OOOOOPS!!!!! I see the Jigg is up MEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL!!! I just got another post showing:

You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12.

He must be really upset now, EH?????? Stupid TFBiatch12 GETTING CRUSHED today!!!!!! Sorry Mel, I hope he doesn't take it out on you now. You are just an innocent bystander to this. IGNORE him if he does. HE LOVES TO BE IGNORED!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TFBiatch12, can't you see I own you now? I don't see your trash yet you are seeing me destroy you. I almost feel bad for you, my little TFB.......

[/QUOTE]

I never get crushed on here RallyC.  Only the frauds get crushed and then end up making pathetic goodbye threads.  Remember it was you begging for a truce on here from me, do you need me to pull that thread up and remind you?  Hahaha!  Mental midget! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No. Not all ACL injuries are caused by roid use, Busty moron.   He, however, was barely touched and that field is god awful anyway.

Brandon Spikes and Bolden were popping Aderralls. A far cry from anabolic steroids from Von Miller.

[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, I forgot.  Pats players get suspended for drinking coffee, other players get suspended for shooting up in the locker room.  What a loser. 

So, when Vinny T blew out his achilles with zero contact in 1999, did that mean he had taken steroids?  

[/QUOTE]

Wow.. .Vinny TTTT !   How many other of those great Jets QBs can you name... Richard Todd... Mark Butt fumble... Ray Lucas... How about that strong armed Kenny OBrien? OR Browning Nagel....

Great stuff Meadow. Now go play with your dolls and let the big boys talk....

[/QUOTE]

Hmm, did those guys have season ending injuries after not being touched? What a moron you are. I guess you didn't know he played for the Pats. Idiot.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Absoultely no doubt, Joe. Though the most valuable commodity going into and through the play-offs is in fact momentum which could be lost with having a BYE WEEK, I see it just like you. We need the rest and the parctice with the young guys to prep for these games. Fact is, in the playoffs, the "GAME SPEED" picks back up with the adrenaline and intensity and the younger kids sometimes get overwhelmed by the adjustements they must make to be competative. They gotta get use to slowing things down mentally. Extra time in between the last game and the first one would be huge. BB and the vets could then focus on the "this is what you can expect" teaching and practices being more intense. We need it for injuries and for time to assimilate the younger guys to the thought process changes and bright lights again.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

OH keee-rist...gotta hide behind the Laughing Lizard pic before I get caught!

Nawww, You guys are good with oneanother, I'm the one he hates. I call him out for being a liar, a fraud, a man-lover (not that there's anything wrong with that!), and just an all around dork. OOOOOPS!!!! There's another:

You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12

Take cover MEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

OH keee-rist...gotta hide behind the Laughing Lizard pic before I get caught!

[/QUOTE]

Nawww, You guys are good with oneanother, I'm the one he hates. I call him out for being a liar, a fraud, a man-lover (not that there's anything wrong with that!), and just an all around dork. OOOOOPS!!!! There's another:

You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12

Take cover MEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

LOL at Rallyc typing the ignore message out.  What a loser.  Come on, at least post a picture of the screen that it shows... Hahahaha!  You aren't very smart.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

bumped

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Absoultely no doubt, Joe. Though the most valuable commodity going into and through the play-offs is in fact momentum which could be lost with having a BYE WEEK, I see it just like you. We need the rest and the parctice with the young guys to prep for these games. Fact is, in the playoffs, the "GAME SPEED" picks back up with the adrenaline and intensity and the younger kids sometimes get overwhelmed by the adjustements they must make to be competative. They gotta get use to slowing things down mentally. Extra time in between the last game and the first one would be huge. BB and the vets could then focus on the "this is what you can expect" teaching and practices being more intense. We need it for injuries and for time to assimilate the younger guys to the thought process changes and bright lights again.

[/QUOTE]

really good point there Rally which i was not thinking about. this is a young team, the more practice = better results. especially for that O-line first time Cannon and Kline have been starters and mankins at a new spot. and these young WRs will need the extra week too. practice catching a lot of different balls

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't bother reading his stuff.  He says he knows the game since he played in the CFL and that he knows certain things about the game that others don't know about.  Yet he hasn't made one correct prediction this season.  For instance... He said Tebow was going to be catching passes at TE from TFB.  Bank on it, since he played and knows these things.  LOL, wrong! 

Notice how he is here after a win but can't be found on here after a loss.  He isn't a real fan and he never played before.  It's clear this guy is a fraud.  Be careful with him, his feelings are fragile.  I already mad him have an epic meltdown on this forum.  Imagine what another on will do to the poor mental midget.

[/QUOTE]

He did play in the CFL.

MAybe he's not here after a loss because you and your group of miserables take over and start troll threads whining about BB the GM because Brady wanted to throw 55 times when they were up at the half 10-7.

[/QUOTE]

Yo Russ, lemme address that one.....your response tells me what the gist of TFBiach12's post must be about.....The truth is that AS A GENUINE PATRIOTS FAN, a PATRIOTS loss, dampens my spirits. I literally am emotionaly affected, not in a crazy sense, but in a "family" kind of way. I won't even watch Sports Center for a few days in fear of haing to be reminded of the loss. It ruins my mood until they play again. See, BANDWAGGONERS don't get this and can come to these forums and talk shyte all day about what should have been. NOT ME. I truly LOVE all of my BOSTON TEAMS and have since the 60's. That is why I don't take it lightly when band wagon fools jump in and act like they give a damn. I cried as kid when the Sox lost to the Reds, and almost cried as an adult when the Buckner screwed up. I was overjoyed when the PATs played the Bears, and even though I too was a PRO at the time, traveled to New Orleans to watch the game live. See, I really do care about my team, almost as if they are family. So for those who don't get why I stay away on Monday's following a loss, its simply because I can't stand to hear all the idiots who think they know what happened when all I want to think about is next Sunday when my team can prove themselves the best damn organization in the league all over again.....GO PATS!!! I'm a REAL PATRIOTS FAN. And yo, Russ, no matter what any of these guys say about you. based on your response just now, I know you absolutely are too. You get it! As for if I played or not, those of you who know the game well and I mean really well, know that I have if you've read any of my serious posts when it comes to technical game knowledge. That is what scares TFBiatch12 and his cronies most. That someone is smarter about football than they are and they are going to be confused when trying to understand... WEIRD. I gurantee that I am smarter at this than he ever could dream. Been there done that! OKAY, back to crushing TFBiatch12......LOL!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yo Russ, lemme address that one.....your response tells me what the gist of TFBiach12's post must be about.....The truth is that AS A GENUINE PATRIOTS FAN, a PATRIOTS loss, dampens my spirits. I literally am emotionaly affected, not in a crazy sense, but in a "family" kind of way. It ruins my mood until they play again. See, BANDWAGGONERS don't get this and can come to these forums and talk shyte all day about what should have been. NOT ME. I truly LOVE all of my BOSTON TEAMS and have since the 60's. That is why I don't take it lightly when band wagon fools jump in and act like they give a damn. I cried as kid when the Sox lost to the Reds, and almost cried as an adult when the Buckner screwed up. I was overjoyed when the PATs played the Bears, and even though I too was a PRO at the time, traveled to New Orleans to watch the game live. See, I really do care about my team, almost as if they are family. So for those who don't get why I stay away on Monday's following a loss, its simply because I can't stand to hear all the idiots who think they know what happened when all I want to think about is next Sunday when my team can prove themselves the best damn organization in the league all over again.....GO PATS!!! I'm a REAL PATRIOTS FAN. And yo, Russ, no matter what any of these guys say about you. based on your response just now, I know you absolutely are too. You get it! As for if I played or not, those of you who know the game well and I mean really well, know that I have if you've read any of my serious posts when it comes to technical game knowledge. That is what scares TFBiatch12 and his cronies most. That someone is smarter about football than they are and they are going to be confused when trying to understand... WEIRD. I gurantee that I am smarter at this than he ever could dream. Been there done that! OKAY, back to crushing TFBiatch12......LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

agree that i am the same way.. after a loss i just feel upset/bad/etc. maybe that means im too into the team and the games but really i dont care. bbut after a loss or win i do like to come here and post anyway because i like to see what people are saying we need to do better and what was good etc. and i always like to add my opinon on the game too cuz many here are diehards just like us

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

really good point there Rally which i was not thinking about. this is a young team, the more practice = better results. especially for that O-line first time Cannon and Kline have been starters and mankins at a new spot. and these young WRs will need the extra week too. practice catching a lot of different balls

[/QUOTE]

Having been a rookie once, I can tell ya, it is huge to have extra time doing anything at that level. I am excited for these guys, they have earned their keep. SO MANY FIRST YEAR GUYS proving who they are. We have a bright future with these kids............

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Yo Russ, lemme address that one.....your response tells me what the gist of TFBiach12's post must be about.....The truth is that AS A GENUINE PATRIOTS FAN, a PATRIOTS loss, dampens my spirits. I literally am emotionaly affected, not in a crazy sense, but in a "family" kind of way. It ruins my mood until they play again. See, BANDWAGGONERS don't get this and can come to these forums and talk shyte all day about what should have been. NOT ME. I truly LOVE all of my BOSTON TEAMS and have since the 60's. That is why I don't take it lightly when band wagon fools jump in and act like they give a damn. I cried as kid when the Sox lost to the Reds, and almost cried as an adult when the Buckner screwed up. I was overjoyed when the PATs played the Bears, and even though I too was a PRO at the time, traveled to New Orleans to watch the game live. See, I really do care about my team, almost as if they are family. So for those who don't get why I stay away on Monday's following a loss, its simply because I can't stand to hear all the idiots who think they know what happened when all I want to think about is next Sunday when my team can prove themselves the best damn organization in the league all over again.....GO PATS!!! I'm a REAL PATRIOTS FAN. And yo, Russ, no matter what any of these guys say about you. based on your response just now, I know you absolutely are too. You get it! As for if I played or not, those of you who know the game well and I mean really well, know that I have if you've read any of my serious posts when it comes to technical game knowledge. That is what scares TFBiatch12 and his cronies most. That someone is smarter about football than they are and they are going to be confused when trying to understand... WEIRD. I gurantee that I am smarter at this than he ever could dream. Been there done that! OKAY, back to crushing TFBiatch12......LOL!!!

agree that i am the same way.. after a loss i just feel upset/bad/etc. maybe that means im too into the team and the games but really i dont care. bbut after a loss or win i do like to come here and post anyway because i like to see what people are saying we need to do better and what was good etc. and i always like to add my opinon on the game too cuz many here are diehards just like us

[/QUOTE]

NOPE, JOE, most of the guys here are just like us. Its the whiny azzed fruads who like the helmets or the jerseys or a player or their record. Us, we just love the New England Patriots and have invested more than just words into them. We feel a part of them with the dedication and loyalty we exhibitied from the very beginning, even before the DAYNASTY. You're just enjoying the ups and downs in the life of a REAL FAN. CONGRATS for knowing what that means.....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What comes around, goes around.  I remember how arrogant the Broncos were trying to tell people he was suspended for smoking weed and all that crap.

Then we learned he was messing with the samples paying off the monitors of the drug tests, which leads one to believe it's not about weed.

Throw in his 2011 suspension for amphetamines and it points to a guy whose entire career has been about pumping roids to get an advantage.

Shades of Shawne Merriroid.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/22/report-broncos-fear-von-miller-has-a-torn-acl/

[/QUOTE]

maybe your TE  in jail should have just taken roids...What goes around comes around. Don't throw rocks you might get hit.

[/QUOTE]

That doesn't make sense. Miller is on Denver's roster and was trying to cheat the game. The second NE found out about Hernandez, he was relased.

[/QUOTE]

Makes lots of sense.... Who's perfect.......Please let us all know? Your  TE was trying to cheat life....Had he played for Denver,,, Wow ! you'd be all over that.....