In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What comes around, goes around.  I remember how arrogant the Broncos were trying to tell people he was suspended for smoking weed and all that crap.

Then we learned he was messing with the samples paying off the monitors of the drug tests, which leads one to believe it's not about weed.

Throw in his 2011 suspension for amphetamines and it points to a guy whose entire career has been about pumping roids to get an advantage.

Shades of Shawne Merriroid.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/22/report-broncos-fear-von-miller-has-a-torn-acl/

[/QUOTE]

maybe your TE  in jail should have just taken roids...What goes around comes around. Don't throw rocks you might get hit.

[/QUOTE]

That doesn't make sense. Miller is on Denver's roster and was trying to cheat the game. The second NE found out about Hernandez, he was relased.

[/QUOTE]

Makes lots of sense.... Who's perfect.......Please let us all know? Your  TE was trying to cheat life....Had he played for Denver,,, Wow ! you'd be all over that.....

[/QUOTE]

If they held onto him like Balt held onto Ray Lewis, absolutely.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

[/QUOTE]

Miller is on Denvers roster.... VERY GOOD !..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Roid Raging Von Miller ACL Tear

oh you guys really want to upset 42nd and stuff , UD6 and yes all Jet trolls .  LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What were the Broncos, 6-0 before he cameback?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who did they play?   Do your homework. Dallas slaughtered them.  Only Romo's late game predictable meltdown prevented a loss.

You just don't get it. Their defense is atrocious. Clearly, the pass rush is better with him than without.

[/QUOTE]

Just stating the facts. Oh, I forgot that you have a problem with facts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

very good point they were, but their SOS was sorry and the biggest factor of them all is the temperature in all those games was probably in the 70s and 80s. nowadays its cold as hell and that offense is stoppable the film is out and Welkie is hurt also.

this Miller injury is huge. he was the only problem child on that D against us

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who did they play?   Do your homework. Dallas slaughtered them.  Only Romo's late game predictable meltdown prevented a loss.

You just don't get it. Their defense is atrocious. Clearly, the pass rush is better with him than without.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I stated facts, too, which countered yours.  Them going 6-0 with their offense overwhelming people does not mean their D faced a good QB and offense in those 6 wins.

Like I said, Dallas and Romo might be seen as a above average offense and their D was absolutely shredded beyond belief and allowed 48 points.

Name a performance that impressed you without Miller in their first 6 games.

[/QUOTE]

Ravens on opening night, Giants, Eagles.  Hey, I would prefer to play them with out Miller, no doubt about it but they can win without him.  We should know a little something about that.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Eli Manning and Mike Vick represents good QBs this year and offenses?  Ravens on the road opening night?

You've got to be kidding me. See, this is what I mean. You can't even counter.  This is why no one takes you seriously with your football knowledge.

Those offenses have struggled (or did, Foles has been great), so Miller or no Miller in those games was irrelevant for Denver's D.

Look at you acting as if you're a delusional Denver fan. Hmmm. Welkie is on Denver.

[/QUOTE]

It was early in the season, you had no idea what you would be facing against any one of those teams.   Eagles vs the Chargers a couple games before they played the Broncos, Vick had 428 passing yards and they had good offensive games up to the Denver game.  Giants Eli had 4 td's and 428 passing yards the fist game of the season before they played Denver in wk 2.  My gosh, man!  Look at the numbers.  Denver was 6-0 without Miller. I like the idea of the Pats facing Denver without him but to think they can't win without him is ridiculous. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I stated facts, too, which countered yours.  Them going 6-0 with their offense overwhelming people does not mean their D faced a good QB and offense in those 6 wins.

Like I said, Dallas and Romo might be seen as a above average offense and their D was absolutely shredded beyond belief and allowed 48 points.

Ravens on opening night, Giants, Eagles.  Hey, I would prefer to play them with out Miller, no doubt about it but they can win without him.  We should know a little something about that.

Eli Manning and Mike Vick represents good QBs this year and offenses?  Ravens on the road opening night?

You've got to be kidding me. See, this is what I mean. You can't even counter.  This is why no one takes you seriously with your football knowledge.

Those offenses have struggled (or did, Foles has been great), so Miller or no Miller in those games was irrelevant for Denver's D.

Look at you acting as if you're a delusional Denver fan. Hmmm. Welkie is on Denver.

From the looks of your post, Russ, incredibly he is still at it! TFBiatch12 spent all day yesterday getting CRUSHED by so many here and he has got the nerve to come back today just to take more? The Denver Defense is better with Von Miller playing. We beat Denver with him playing. Denver's D has been thrashed lately with Von Miller playing. We will have an even better chance of beating Denver again without a Von Miller on their D. 6-0 without Von Miller to start is one thing when you start the year without a guy, BUT when a key player is lost AT THIS CRITICAL JUNCTURE, and as you are heading into the play-offs, you don't have the chance to groom his replacements, even if they are vets in the league. Two weeks to prep a new starter, who is obviously not the physical freak that Miller is, is not near enough time to make up for that kind of a loss. Truth is, they would have been better off if Miller had never returned at this point. He has stolen valuable game reps from those who would have played with him out. It is the worse case scenario now. Ontly thing wose would have been if he got hurt next week. Nonetheless, its catastrophic for them. TFBiatch12 has ZERO basis. These are facts of the game, NOT PREDICTIONS. Why is this so hard to see???? Oh, wait, we are talking about TFBiatch12 and his man crush on Wessie. Forgive me for asking. Ridiculous to even discuss football with that "guy." He has no knowledge of the game or basis to go by. Put him on IGNORE Russ. It rips his heart out that I did.........and you don't have to read his goofy "devil's advocate" type crap. In the end, he relishes the chance to be right and actually has hoped for PATRIOTS failure to justify his intense love for Wessie and to hopefully "stick it in Bill's face" for not keeping his man n the team. He carries a heavy torch for ol' Wessie. Simply pathetic...........GO PATS!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"So, when Vinny T blew out his achilles with zero contact in 1999, did that mean he had taken steroids?  "

No, but it meant the Jets would not make it back to the AFC championship game for a long, long time. And it was indeed a very very long time.

"You play to win the game""

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with you on this. Denver's D is pretty ordinary with Miller. Without it they don't stop the good offenses. Advantage NE if Mcdaniels goes with the right game plan.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey TFB12, nice titts!  bawahaha

Absolutely priceless.

[/QUOTE]

everyone knows rusty is a closet queen, thats a pic of his neighbor who he has a crush on!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to patriotrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey TFB12, nice titts!  bawahaha

Absolutely priceless.

[/QUOTE]

everyone knows rusty is a closet queen, thats a pic of his neighbor who he has a crush on!

[/QUOTE]

Sounds great, Bustchise.  So glad you even find it within yourself to troll even on XMas morning.

WOW

[/QUOTE]
    you're a joke, keep calling me bustchise, i get alaugh out of it every time.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to melwitts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

The hit didn't look like much at all, like he was almost leaned on...but a torn ligament is a soft tissue injury...and 'roid usage is specifically tied to increased incidents of soft tissue injuries...most older players in baseball who were roid users have a much higher incident of soft tissue injuries, like Manny R and A Rod....

http://www.pponline.co.uk/encyc/drug-abuse-steroids-are-linked-to-serious-injuries-of-the-triceps-and-nervous-system-268

[/QUOTE]

From what I've read, this is true. Miller could be the second coming of Shaun Merriman. Remember him? The guy was never the same, when the league took his roids away.