Rolondo McClain we hardly knew ya!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Rolondo McClain we hardly knew ya!

In response to jri37's comment:

Word on the street is that he is "retiring" to avoid being cut.  By being placed on the "retired" list instead of being cut he has a chance to get his s hit together and maybe get a roster spot in the distant future.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I'll go with neither.  It wouldn't surprise me if neither played a down in the NFL again. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I will never truly understand what goes through these players minds. They have life by the short hairs, have more money than most will ever see, and they decide that being a punk is a better option.

I will never feel bad for these morons...ever.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I started to post because they don't know any better but then I remembered they're grown men.  My almost bad.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

lol

What a bust. 8th overall in 2010, the deepest draft in 25 years.  Baltimore is in real trouble, too. Good luck thinking Brown is going to come in as a rookie and be Ray Lewis.

Oh boy.

who won the Super Bowl last year again?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

lol

What a bust. 8th overall in 2010, the deepest draft in 25 years.  Baltimore is in real trouble, too. Good luck thinking Brown is going to come in as a rookie and be Ray Lewis.

Oh boy.

WHo cares? Half the team they used to win it is gone, so what does it matter?  Your arrogance (and Baltimore's) is really something to behold.

I'd be incensed if my team won a SB and we had to replace half of it they next year.

half the team? ok...

i know- the steelers are in trouble, the ravens, the giants, the colts...u say it every off season but somehow they all muddle along-some even win a title now and then imagine that!

win it then worry about it would be a better plan for you

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I just read an article on one of the many sites I read nightly and what the scoop really is on McClain is he retired just in case his assault charges wind up costing him jail time. As he didn't want to smear the Ravens brand by being associated with a felon! He says that if he can get his act together he will un-retire and return to the Ravens! This by the way is highly beneficial to the Ravens. Who would benefit by his returning at a later time and date,they get his services for an additional year at 700k.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

lol

Oh boy.

WHo cares? Half the team they used to win it is gone, so what does it matter?  Your arrogance (and Baltimore's) is really something to behold.

I'd be incensed if my team won a SB and we had to replace half of it they next year.

half the team? ok...

i know- the steelers are in trouble, the ravens, the giants, the colts...u say it every off season but somehow they all muddle along-some even win a title now and then imagine that!

win it then worry about it would be a better plan for you

I don't say it every year, whatsoever dork. I said last year that the Steelers and Ravens are old and will need to replace those starters.

I was right again.  The only difference is Lewis announced he was done in December, clearly by design to get that team to rally, they did, and they won the SB.

But, I was correct.

Mark my words, too, toolchest, that team will not repeat and will struggle to make the playoffs.

Pitt will not make the playoffs. Your team will again struggle as well, which will be hilarious.

We'll win a SB when your QB gets his head out of his rectum. Very simple.

ur post is the usual bs blah blah blah...so i won't bother with that but i am curious as to what exactly this means:

We'll win a SB when your QB gets his head out of his rectum.