Rolondo McClain we hardly knew ya!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Rolondo McClain we hardly knew ya!

In response to jri37's comment:

Word on the street is that he is "retiring" to avoid being cut.  By being placed on the "retired" list instead of being cut he has a chance to get his s hit together and maybe get a roster spot in the distant future.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I'll go with neither.  It wouldn't surprise me if neither played a down in the NFL again. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I will never truly understand what goes through these players minds. They have life by the short hairs, have more money than most will ever see, and they decide that being a punk is a better option.

I will never feel bad for these morons...ever.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I started to post because they don't know any better but then I remembered they're grown men.  My almost bad.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I just read an article on one of the many sites I read nightly and what the scoop really is on McClain is he retired just in case his assault charges wind up costing him jail time. As he didn't want to smear the Ravens brand by being associated with a felon! He says that if he can get his act together he will un-retire and return to the Ravens! This by the way is highly beneficial to the Ravens. Who would benefit by his returning at a later time and date,they get his services for an additional year at 700k.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts