Romeo + Charlie + Pioli

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Romeo + Charlie + Pioli

WHAT THE HELL!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Re: Romeo + Charlie + Pioli

The Pats are rebuilding.  Unfortunately, their rebuilding in Kansas City.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I wonder if they'll start plucking Pat free agents, VW, Ghost,....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

"I wonder if they'll start plucking Pat free agents, VW, Ghost,...."

You know they will harley. And they will be bidding with the Broncos!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Pioli brought these guys to New England, so I would expect him to make a hard play to bring them to KC

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Big deal so what else is new. 

Mangini tried to get what he could when he went to the jets (play book, etc), Dimitrov down in atlanta (various regional scouts,Lawyer Milloy, etc), McD in Denver (special teams coach, Lonnie Paxton, Gaffney, etc), Pioli in KC (Cassel, Vrabel, Weiss, Crennel, etc)

It's all normal and expected to stay with what you know, what you saw working and being successful.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

And to think all's it took to get both was money.  Does Kraft remind you of anyone?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I wonder if BB's tendency to trade down for "value" are really orders from ThirftyBob to keep costs down.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

harley, I doubt it. They were the perfect match because of Bill's football acumen and Kraft's business acumen. They both sensed the NFL was going to shift more towards economics instead of x's and o's. For a decade, they beat teams with talent but with more intelligence and business acumen. Now, I think, it's catching up because we're losing the elite talent and getting an influx of younger, less talented and less experienced players.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

apdynasty23, I didn't think so either I was throwing it out there. The talent level has regressed, FA misses have hurt and the upper round draftees haven't really been stars. Mayo really took a step back along with Meriweather this season. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

You're right about that part. I think they whiffed on Adalius big-time and although the previous drafts have been iffy, last year's will turn out good. I think the intelligent football analysts all say you have to give it three years tops to really determine whether the draft was a bust or not.

Also, I think Mayo seemed like he regressed but according to Bill, he's done exactly what was asked of him. I also think he hit that proverbial sophomore slump. Meriweather will be a Pro Bowl player, I know it. Aside from Wilhite perhaps, our secondary is not something to throw away. Remember, any secondary will get lit up if the opposing QB has all day to throw (e.g. nobody in his face hurrying him)

Sections
Shortcuts