Romeo out in KC any chance we bring him on board

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Romeo out in KC any chance we bring him on board

I would love to see Romeo.Crennel back with.NE as a special.consultant for our playoff run...If anyone knows how to dismantle Horsehead its Romeo...please BB bring him back! Some would say say our Defense has played better..but if the SF game is proof enough we could surely.use Romeo...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Re: Romeo out in KC any chance we bring him on board

I believe the defense had a little bit more talent when he was around.   Crennel is not the answer to the defensive setbacks that the Pats have had.  Drafting WRs and DBs is the Pats bain.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

i absoloutely agree with brining Romeo back as a consultant ala Josh McD last year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I'd drive to KC and pick him up myself if he'd come back as a defensive coordinator/asst head coach/whatever... That guy can design some good defenses...and knows how to adjust during the game.  He's also strong enough to tell BB that something isn't going to work because he has that level of expertise and knows what's what. 

The unibomber MP stands there like Caldwell did with the Colts...looking clueless, while leaving BB to coach the defense while McDaniels runs the offense.

I'd love to see Rac back in time for a meeting with Denver.  He even gets KC defense to give Manning fits.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

entirely different situations

RAC not coming back as a consultant or anything else because he will not be the DC next year; matt Patricia will be and we might as well get used to it

MAC came back last year in the playoffs because he was going to be the OC this year.  Also STL let MAC out of his contract early; KC may not do the same which means that RAC would not be here

When will we learn what BB wants and does not want?  I want unicorns and puppies and candy every day....ain't happenin'

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

In response to provpats' comment:

When will we learn what BB wants and does not want?  I want unicorns and puppies and candy every day....ain't happenin'

Unfortunately I tend to agree...your last paragraph reminds of a golden quote from BB:

"If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, it'd be Christmas everyday!!!"  :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

do you really think that Romeo has any clue to who the Pats players are and how they have played this year? Pats D is improving, and Patricia is a good coach. The issues the D has had, is a player quality issue, not a coaching issue.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

I do not think it is unfortunate; BB is strong-willed and has delivered an historic streak of excellence becasue of this.  Anybody want Dick Mac or Rod Rust back?  We have been spoiled by this along with a bunch of pink hat clowns

The PM and TB battles are of the historic sort of Magic and Bird; who as a hoop fan would not want that back?  In 10 years we will look back and remember this golden age of Pats' football

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Romeo may not know our players...but he sure knows how to limit horsehead ...that in its own would prove invaluable...as a consultant he can make suggestions to game plans..and also recognize in game situations...he  would get us that much closer to another Super Bowl ring!

For those out there who dont value Romeo...question for you...when was the last time BB won the big game without Romeo?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to user_4413295's comment:

I would love to see Romeo.Crennel back with.NE as a special.consultant for our playoff run...If anyone knows how to dismantle Horsehead its Romeo...please BB bring him back! Some would say say our Defense has played better..but if the SF game is proof enough we could surely.use Romeo...

Is he out already? I was counting on his defense to beat Peyton the last week. Romeo's defense always fair well vs Peyton

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Last time he was free, he didn't come back.  Either they don't want him, or he doesn't want them.  Maybe different this time, I'd love to see him back, I really like the guy.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I would love to see the RAC Attack BACK in Foxboro.  I hope he is at a stage that he got his head coaching gigs out of system, and go back to be a SOLID D CORD. I'm sure if it feels right for for him and Pats decide to move on from Matt P. ?  then absolutely.   Although, I don't think BB will be getting rid of Matt P. anytime soon....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Not a bad idea. While we're at it lets see if Charie Weis will give JMCd some tips. LOL

But Crennel has not yet been fired.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/19/chiefs-have-not-delivered-pink-slips-to-crennel-and-pioli-yet/

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to provpats' comment:

I do not think it is unfortunate; BB is strong-willed and has delivered an historic streak of excellence becasue of this.  Anybody want Dick Mac or Rod Rust back?  We have been spoiled by this along with a bunch of pink hat clowns

The PM and TB battles are of the historic sort of Magic and Bird; who as a hoop fan would not want that back?  In 10 years we will look back and remember this golden age of Pats' football

Spot on! I miss Bird and Magic and will miss TB and PM one day. Enjoy it while it last. many years from now I hope to talk trash to a Denver fan "remeber when TB went to mile high and beat PM?" Our D picked him off twice - heck it was like Ty Law was back there again. Burn....as my kids would say.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

Dumb thread. Patricia doing well.  

Dumb thread...? Look in the mirror if you think.it was dumb! Patricia did really well vs sf rookiebqb..saying Patricia doing well is about as DUMB as anyone can.sound

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In response to user_4413295's comment:

Dumb thread...? Look in the mirror if you think.it was dumb! Patricia did really well vs sf rookiebqb..saying Patricia doing well is about as DUMB as anyone can.sound

Naw, that isn't the dumbest one can sound. Pretending the D did a bad job against a kid who was given field position no further than 35 yards from the goal line in 4 scores is puzzling to me. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Not it's not. It's a good topic to discuss. I think Patricia is doing well because BB is running the D again.

Sections
Shortcuts